Sup Forums, do you remember the first animu you watched...

Sup Forums, do you remember the first animu you watched? it wasn't until I was older that I realized mine was pic related.

Yes.

My mom had a tape of un-subtitled original Japanese episodes of Gatchaman. I didn't understand what was going on sometimes, but it was better than that butchered Battle of the Planets. The tape also had episode 1 of "Fight! Iczer-1!" and half of "Project: A-ko" before the tape ran out (around about the time the space station got blown up).

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

reboot when?
I just want more Kayura.

made me an /m/fag for life.

Same here. Watched the OVAs a few years ago. Shit got weird. Still loved it.

Love Live

Puss in boots, probably. Iwas around 3-5 y.o. back then.

Maya the Honeybee

used to watch this all the time on TV as a kid. in Canada it was just called 'Maya the Bee'. had no idea it was an anime until my 20s.

Cory in the House

I remember this one.

Dragon Ball

Do you remember what was that one anime that had an orphan kid and the whole show was mostly his life getting more and more shit?

I only started taking and watching anime seriously a year or so ago.
I probably saw fragments of bebop and dragonball at some point early 2000's on toonami, not that I can remember much.
First try at getting into was 4 or 5 years ago was Desert Punk dub, watched a few episodes but never really got into it.
When I was on a streaming site all the time 2 or 3 years back with some others, I caught some Bebop and SAC 2nd gig,I liked it but wasn't very sold on it because I was still
>xd wats dis weebshit garbage

Konosuba was the first I watched with the intent to start watching anime, and I enjoyed it well enough. After that I think it was SAO, then NGE was the first I really appreciated the medium for.

nope

Probably either pokemon or my neighbor Totoro

I watched it on shitty quality on Youtube, but (not counting DBZ) this is the first anime I actually watched.

Bismarck.

Speed Racer or Sailor Moon

Ranma 1/2 during middle school

"Whoa, this cartoon's got boobs!"

I remember I was around 7 years old when this came on television some afternoon while I was on my grandma's house. He rode on a motorcycle and fought monsters. I stopped watching it because he fought a sort of scary red monster with weird glowing eyes and scared the shit out of me.

Fuck yeah Samurai Troopers, it was all the rage when I was a kid.
The first animu I watched was probably Rose of Versailles, I can't remember whether it was that or Tiger Mask though, it's been a while.

Yeah, Moomins. National primetime show back then here.