Is it gay if Ranma is you're waifu?

Is it gay if Ranma is you're waifu?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/s/fea5f03a1c/1129618-12
youtube.com/watch?v=kxlRNnkfiBM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I remember jerking off a lot to Ranma characters back when I was first watching it, I contemplated this question many times, but then I got sexually curious and the thought of jerking off to a man doesn't bother me any more.
But to answer your question, fapping to female Ranma isn't gay, but if you're sexually arroused at the thought of fucking a man turned into a woman, then you're slightly gay.

No OP but if I want to fuck female Ranma because she's hot (And I love her voice) but I don't want to do anything with male Ranma and if he was erased for every it would be the best, is it gay?

No

No Ranma is best girl.

This
This is it
This is the ideal body type
This is the ideal body type all women should have
I can sleep in peace knowing someone has perfected the female body, even if it's only in 2D
Goodbye Sup Forums

Here's to hoping someone leaks RJ219802

No, Ranma is best girl.

I just googled it, there's a couple links to a blogspot, but I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for.
Everytime I check out the links, I'm just brought to DLsite

yes

Female Ranma In and of itself isn't gay but it will send you down a slippery slope and will eventually turn you gay. Exhibit A:

Only a little bit, but it's not as gay as waifuing a trap and it shows you have good taste.

Best pairing.

We'd never be able to fulfill my fantasy of fucking in a hot tub. But if wanting to bang a female Ranma makes me gay, I don't wanna be straight.

>remaining manga will never be animated

Sure you can senpai, just lock Ranma in girl from.

What happens if you impregnate girl Ranma?

She would give birth after 9 months I would assume.

What happens if girl Ranma gets hot water while getting fucked?

What if you came so much on girl ranma she changes back into a boy?

Your penis gets stuck in his balls.
But what if he gets hot water while 8 months pregnant?

Well make sure you lock him as a girl first, dummy. I mean it can't be that fucking hard.

That doesn't answer the question.

>It's a "Ranma can't stand to lose no matter what and would even try to outslut a girl to beat her at something" episode

Well he can't let some dumb slut beat him

>It's a "Ranma flirts with Ryoga" episode

>It's a "Ryouga is in town so Ranma buys a new outfit to flirt with him" episode
Hmm there's an awful lot of those

"slippery slope"
As if wasn't pre-disposed to having those thoughts. He was bound to be bisexually curious at some point.

It's not gay if you don't know if the person is actually a guy

it IS gay if you know the person is actually a guy, and want to have sex anyway

female ranma is 100% female
she's not a guy at all

>Is it gay if Ranma is you're waifu?

You were already hard-gay the moment you posted here, so any waifu-related gayness is impossible to detect.

Pairing girl Ranma with any dude is 100% gay.

so what happens if female ramna gets pregnant and turns back to male ramna?????

I actually went through a period where I became obsessed with saving as much fanart of this pairing as I could and I wouldn't jerk off to anything other than RanmaxRyoga doujin. I have no regrets.

That's a good doujin, fapped a lot to it.

I honestly wish there was more for this pairing. I haven't come across one yet that has left me disappointed.

I want to impregnate Ranma-chan and take responsibility.

We've been over this thousands of times. No.

You shouldn't think about such things

Rumiko is trying to turn you gay user, even now. Beware of rumikoshit you will an homo.

Post Ryouga-chans

>tfw no blockhead gf

There's nothing gay about liking boys.

>fuck fRanma
>it’s fucking amazing
>you thrust deep into her and release your man juice in her womb
>semen is mostly water
>and it’s at a warm temperature
>a pair of hairy balls push your dick out of her vagoo
>you just jizzed on amans hsiry balls

If body temperature fluids could transform Ranma, it would happen every time she sweated.

Her own bodily fluis don’t count

Penetrating vagina isn't gay. They aren't gay if their hips start moving on their own. If they still think about it after turning back, then that's gay.

Male, yes.
Female, no.

Why couldn't they just turn him into a girl permanently? This dynamic gender changing bullshit is gay, he should've stayed as a girl his whole life.

Nice headcannon. Any other ideas you've come up about how the transformations work?

Not if you are as dumb as Kuno and don't realize he's a dude

why is there so much tubby ranma fanart

>Your penis gets stuck in his balls.
Inside his penis's urethra I would say.

>Sup Forums wouldnt bang their smol friend turning into a girl

faggots

What would happen if she took a hot bath while pregnant ?

>The vaginal canal is in the same place anatomically as the male urethra
Oh no.
user's retarded.

>not being bros with Ranma in his male form
>not fucking her when she transforms

It's the best of both worlds Sup Forums

Everyone knows that women only have one hole down there. It's called the cloaca.

I know but what do you propose then?

The balls, as said. Or the gooch.

I've always been in love with female Ranma ever since I first saw her, but I never was sure if it was gay to take her as my waifu.

You know what i always wanted? a spin off with Ryouga and his travels to get to his destination. How lost CAN he get?

Liking female Ranma is no different than liking tomboys.

How do you even get dick "in the balls" tho? Or do you want to suggest that the transformation cuts it of and it stays burried in, while you stare at your bloody crotch?

exhentai.org/s/fea5f03a1c/1129618-12

I don't know but I like it.

You ever feel that flesh-lip under the skin behind your scrotum, where you can kind of get your fingers behind something? That's the proto-pussy.

I don't have a relevant Sup Forums reaction image for this, but just imagine a confused, disgusted character

No

In Ranma's heart of hearts he loves Akane. How can you seduce him and talk him into turning into a girl for some fuck when he's already in love with someone else? Is it possible?

This is a sin.

because Akane is a bitchy prude

Follow the example of Ryoga, who got a mind control item that forces its target to fall in love with its user.

Somewhere right in the middle is perfect

translaton please

I would marry all of those Ranmas.

Don't do this to me.

You know you want that boi pussy

Why is Ranma-chan such a womanlet?
The only flaw.

Spic famine when? The sooner Sup Forums spics are gone, the better.

>Why is Ranma-chan such a womanlet?
Because the girl who died in the pond was chinese.

>bottom left

If Ranma got pregnant and had a baby wouldn't it not technically be his and instead be the dead woman's child?

This
youtube.com/watch?v=kxlRNnkfiBM

he has a mind of a guy so that makes it gay

>What is a tomboy

The spring turns people into genderswapped versions of themselves. Herb fell in the same spring and looked nothing like Ranma.