She's used goods?

She's used goods?
Why is she popular then?

She was a loli then, do you honestly believe someone would rape her?

because she is best girl

They didn't explicitly show the penises entering her every orifice so that made it a lot easier for her fans to swallow. Didn't make it any easier for her, though.

Nobody cares about virginity, Sup Forums. Stop being insecure about your own.

Because being raped isnt someones fault unless you are the rapist?

You know why.

the age of sluts is upon

all hail sluts

She's a pure Japanese maiden. You faggot

How does it feel to have become "The Man". You know, the old fart who hates that other people are enjoying life in way different from you (assuming you enjoy life at all)

>Why is she popular then?
>Tsundere
>Twintails
>ZR

I wonder why she is the best girl.

Hold the fuck up, is that fucking Lelouch? It's been almost a decade and Lulu is still popular?

Code Geass got compilation movies.

>I wonder why she is the best girl.
She isn't best girl though

Yeah she is you ass.
Hibiki and Dess for the worst. Eat it.

Do you have to try hard to be so wrong, or does it just come naturally to you?

>Zenbu best
>Hibiki worst
>putting Kirika below Shirabe
How wrong can one faggot be?

Because you tell the costumer she is a virgin and some red food coloring down there before hand. Do you think pedofags will tell the difference?

It's not about the hymen in her body it's the hymen in her heart

>She's used goods
No she isn't, being a slave and abused doesn't mean she was raped.

I wonder if she ever willfully had sex during her slavery. Is she was only forcefully raped, then I guess she's still pure at heart.

Who /sword/ here?

sword

That's not a sword, that's a wing.

All of those girls are virgins tho

Indeed,

I want to become Tsubasa-san's wife.

We all do.

You mean aortic valve? If so most women would count as virgins, since it's very rare fetish and not many people would undergo surgery to fulfill it.

t. cuck boys getting old cum on they dicks LMAO

Just wait for our lord and saviours return. Then he will be back at #1 again. If they add some good old homobaits.

>serval

everytime

Virginityfags, everyone. Ironically, taking someone's virginity means you're the first one who'll get cucked. Those who get together with non-virgins are the ones doing the cucking.

It's wierd, all the other bitches look highly detailed and of high production value and she looks like fucking trash. It's like looking at restaurant burgers and then there's the mc donalds one, she even has the mc donalds M on her head like a fucking retard.

What's a little rape when you have the power to be all the Gundams.

Do you really think she'd be so concerned about doing it at home if she was raped?

Glad I didn't watch this piece of shit. Rape is literally the laziest form of shock factor, very few shows handled it properly, but loli rape is on a whole different level of garbage.

It was just forced labour.

Carol (adult) > Fine > Tsubasa > Shirabe > Maria > Chris > Kirika > Hibiki

She hides all that inside her boobs

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what you're talking about? All I see is a blue /washboard/.

What the hell else are they going to do with kidnapped children? They're no good for labor unless you're okay with earning literal less-than-pennies per labor-hour, like in Indian firework factories.

more like forced rape

Because she's great and encourages the other raging lesbians to keep it within their own 4 walls.

cutest

Are you sure about that?

P H O N I C G A I N

Kanade > Hibiki > Chris = Tsubasa > Kirika = Fine > Caruru (stacked) > Caruru (flat) > Miku = Shirabe > bridge bunny > Maria > Elfnein

Cagliostro > St. Germain > Prelati

Leiur > Phara > Garie = Tiki > Micha

Well, most of the rapes were done by Finé.

Man S1 was weird in tone compared to the follow ups, which is why it is the best season.

Chris tied up in chains and says adults hurt her and they never listen for her plea for mercy?

Chris is cute
Maria is not

Season 2 when? need more twintails and less symphogear

Man that top screenshot is a great example of "spot the main character".

Don't forget the Fine scenes, if the "Adults" from her childhood didn't rape her Fine certainly still did.

Chris being broken goods is undeniable.

She just used yuri rape to purify Chris of the displeasure of being forcefully cummed inside. The rapes cancel out and become zero.