Darling in the FranXX

This shot was necessary for plot development.

Why does every thread of this show always start with the same catchphrase in the OP

>Is this necessary lol xd

From now on, i'll filter the word "necessary"

>xd
Shoot yourself.

>Strelizia turns into Super Strelizia
>after everyone understands the importance of the POWER OF LOVE

Fuck off.

The cockpit was carefully designed by none other than Dr. FranXX himself, so yeah it clearly was necessary to showcase his work in action.

it was from Hiro's perspective so yeah

>Kokoro is going to cuck Futoshi
this shown is painful to watch on so many level

Overrated garbage.

>Dr. FranXX himself
Fran is a female given name and XX are female sex chromosomes.

What's your point?

It actually was though. You get a glimpse of a trapped lioness trying to claw her way to survival in the form of Stelizia's stampede mode and the bootylicious sex demon piloting it. They even made 02's movements seem more animalistic and manic than the robot that had literally taken the shape of a animal. That was the point. She was trapped and vulnerable, placing the camera at a pervy angle adds to that.

Same thing can be applied to the shot that focused in on Ichigo's juicy strawberry muff in episode 5 or 6 or whenever it was. Despite having whatever feelings she has for Hiro she is 100% comfortable going spread eagle in front of Goro. That shot was meant to show that.

No these shots are not necessary but they are a little deeper than simply being smut. But the bonus is that they are good smut shots. Stop lying to yourself and just accept that a cartoon butt gets you sprung.

That's VEG

Of course, it was. Hiro was able to will himself back due to seeing Oni ass.

>plot
Looks like backstory to me.

VEG is the most hated thing in this board and outside of it no one pays it any attention, don't see where and when was VEG overrated

She made me develop a cuckquean fetish

>This is the only DitF thread and no one is posting anything
I-is the hype dead?

Oh, sorry, I have strong resistance to autism and didn't notice that one. Move along

underrated post

PV tonight.

based fatposter
never stop

Damn now I must never watch this show again. The shame

>another anime that keeps reminding you that you'll never find a cute partner of the opposite sex
>and heck, even if you did, she wouldn't love you back and trust in you, cucking you for someone else
Thanks Japan and fuck off

Thank you based fatposter.

Franxx did it better

Fuck off Hachiman, there are better things to worry about.

visually maybe, but there's zero emotional weight behind any of it

>rebuilds as a comparison point
ugh

Like? My life would be perfect if I had a fucking partner

The emotional weight in the EVA scene was my hope being extinguished as the rebuilds went to complete shit.

I didn't even notice her ass, her hands crawling on the pod were more wild and exciting.

>e
This letter was necessary for thread development.

you're not wrong

Why you feel like this anime is mocking you for being alone, for one.

It was a joke, but still, seeing couples, either fictional or not, reminds me of my loliness

I meant loneliness ffs

Ichigo plz calm your autism

You're welcome, twinkposter.

Fuck off with these Sup Forums tier template threads. You all deserve 30 day bans for perpetuating this stupid garbage.

Because people from Sup Forums come to this board acting like they can just spam the same posts for random sexual shots from random anime. And they can because you people keep replying to it. Since when did it become acceptable to literally post exact word for word cancer templates from Sup Forums just pasted next to an anime screenshot?

Must have been a Freudian slip.

I want to hug that feral oni.

Based Milkman cucking Fatoshi when?

>That's VEG

and Citrus

>Milkman
Why is Mitsuru "Milkman"?

This shot is important it sets the whole scene and establishes the start of the action.

Darling into the Garbage

Where can I find my Zero two?

Sorry, user. You're gonna have to find a way to enter the 2d realm.

go home Trigger, you drunk

>Ichigo ends up with Zero Two
Bet ending.

He's going to milk Kokoro-chan and take away her innocence.

delet

Imagine being Kokoro in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Futoshi, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fat body and horrific flabby monster face. I would totally pilot with you, both as a pistil and as a person." when all she really wants to do is fuck Mitsuru again in the garden. Like seriously imagine having to be Kokoro and not only lean over in that pistil position while Futoshi flaunts his disgusting body behind you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his stretchmarks and pimply skin, and just sit there, test after test, hour after hour, while he perfected his piloting. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his lazy attitude as everyone in the control room tells him he's LOST WEIGHT and DAMN, FUTOSHI LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his flabby fucking pizza face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of the angsty aloof, slick-haired, green-eyed chad for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Plantation 13. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on the rolls of his protruding stomach as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get piloted by him and to sit there and revel in his "statuesque (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal chefs in the previous months. And then Nana calls for another test, and you know you could go into stampede mode and kill every single person in this room before the plantation security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Kokoro. You're not going to lose your reputation as the sweet girl and secret meetings with Mitsuru over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Strelizia!

you're determined

He saw a plot that he couldn't help but develop

Maiden mode Strelitzia cannot be piloted by 02 alone, since she was struggling even to keep Strelitzia standing after Hiro passed out.

It seems unlikely that 02 would somehow miss Hiro "going inside her", especially since her senses are extremely acute. Sure, she misses Hiro getting up behind her, but that's much less stimulating than syncing. It's not impossible, though, just odd.
They did not appear to assume the position in episode 1.

Yeah we know. We've known since the first episode.

How did Goro get on a Chinese messageboard?

delet

I'd rather it turn into a complete trainwreck than carry on with episode 6's mediocrity

>You will never find someone as loyal and dedicated to you as Hiro
;_;

Episode 6 was hilarious, though.

>tumblr filename
The leaker knows reverse psychology

>still no 02 fanservice

What's taking so long? Compared to Ichigo, that ass shot is nothing. It's hidden in the shadows to see anything

Ep 1 had more 002 fanservice than anything Ichigo got until maybe ep 6.

>It seems unlikely that 02 would somehow miss Hiro "going inside her"
I tend to agree with you, especially going by the previous episodes, but those shots aligning down to the second on the 3rd minute mark is just such a perfect coincidence. I even tried to contradict myself by assuming that in-universe time and episode time could not match up due to the dream, but nope it matches perfectly right as the dream ends and the action resumes in the real world.

Perhaps 02 was simply too far gone into her animalistic nature to snap back just from Hiro's mind and needed more direct contact, like actual touch or Hiro's presence was still weak as fuck until he gets his shit together and stands up.

I know the whole thing is a huge stretch but it has made me even more curious to learn what exactly happened. The whole 180sec business could be a mere error, it's just the perfect coincidence which gives me pause.

This pasta and all variations of it get me every fucking time

If Kokoro gets with Mitsuru, that probably means fatty is going to die. Unless they bring a new girl in for him, or he gets with Ikuno.

Futoshi should really just kill himself

Ikuno deserves better than that fatty.

>she is 100% comfortable going spread eagle in front of Goro
Wouldn't you be?

I hope they change up the ending monologue in this next arc. Now that Hiro has gone through his crisis, it would be interesting to have 02 do them for the next arc. They could trade off every arc if for no other reason than to reinforce the idea that both of them are the main characters.

I would suggest asking Truck-kun.

I'm expecting Ichigo to get Goro killed by showing off and trying 1UP 02 and fucking up in the process, then slowly the rest of them will die

I'm inclined to believe coincidence, but it does seem a little too perfect.
>Perhaps 02 was simply too far gone into her animalistic nature to snap back just from Hiro's mind
I guess we just have to go with that, then. Since the pistil is the one who really has control over the robot, her blind emotional fury was preventing Strelitiza from activating. Still, I hope we get more info on YBCs so we can put the pieces together.

yes

fat people deserve happiness too user, and kokoro seems to be the most genuinely caring of them all

02 fanservice is special, user. It should not be overused.

How did the kids climb down from their mechs?

Only normal/peg fags didn't know that

with THE POWER OF LOOOVE

>it would be interesting to have 02 do them for the next arc.
That would be nice. We need to see more from her perspective.

terrible boobs.
yabuki is sad.

With a zip line.

This actually sounds neat. Also:
>they both do the last episode monologue

The fuck are pegfags?

I liked EVA better when it was called Devilman

Is the manga still being scanlated? Feels like it's a few chapters behind now?

No, at this point Cocona wouldn't do something reckless anymore.

People actually thought that 02 was the pilot of Strelizia, and that the Stamen was on the bottom because "lol she fucks them so hard they die XDDD"

People claim to have dropped the show over this not being the case