Renai Boukun

You fags kept calling Shikimi worst girl until you made her cry. Apologize!

Other urls found in this thread:

comic-meteor.jp/lovetyrant/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gonna dump chapter 51 raws.

Demon Guri continues to be the superior version of Guri.

Demon Guri a best.

It was nice while it lasted. Can the author just split up Guri and Demon Guri permanently?

Is this still being translated?

It is. 49.5 is the most recent chapter translated.

Goddammit. How is it possible for one girl to be best and worst girl?

How could the author make angel guri so bad and demon guri so good, and then make angel guri the main?
Is he retarded?

I doubt he intended to make Guri as bad as she is. Cupid Guri was just used for comedy for too long that she became annoying. Hopefully some of Demon Guri starts to bleed over into Cupid Guri.

>shikimi being the worst girl
>not the tumblr incarnate and the memendere

I apwologize for nuthin

Akane is best girl

God, the anime's artstyle was trash.

Why did Shikimi freak out over a leaf?

It was a gift from shota Seiji.

did Demon guri redeem Shikimi?

Shikimi was always best girl......

Shikimi redeemed herself long ago.

I want to fuck Akua.

Shikimi was best girl the moment she appeared, she took a long time to actually fall.

When will Guri add her to the couple? I want to see her kiss Seiji now that she loves him and not just because she is causing trouble.

wait i went back to the 2 past chapters and when the fuck did guri went demon guri again? how is demon guri being kuudere for seiji? wasnt her whole deal was that she didnt feel love or compassion for others

Demon Guri appears at the end of chapter 49. We have to wait until chapter 50 gets translated to figure out what is going on.

Shikimi did that on her own.

How long until Coco and Cardia join the harem?

Soon
not even an Isekai lesbian can beat the cock

Cardia isn't a lesbian. She just really likes cute things.

I'm honestly surprised these two stuck around.

The princess will die if she goes back to her world without marrying Seji

I thought Guri's mom fixed that? I just assumed they would be one off characters like the fox girl.

Both already happened, speedreader.

She is in the process of fixing it but it will take time

I did forget about the kiss, but Shikimi still hasn't been added to the couple. Also fuck off. It's easy to forget things when the series updates at a snails pace. I have been getting the urge to reread it though, and I probably should if I'm forgetting important stuff like this.

I mean, if you forget even the recent important events can you blame me? And that page implies Guri's about to add her, so she can be considered part of the harem.

Shikimi is obviously part of the harem, but she still hasn't been put into the kissnote.

Yandere will win right guys?

Everyone will win except Akua. She gets to watch her onii-chan be stolen while she gets paired with the cat.

delete this

yuzu is best

Sorry user, but soon Akua won't be able to jump into her onii-chans arms anymore.

Why does the author shit on Akua so much? She changed everything about herself to appeal to her brother, but she is still losing him. Did the author have a shitty imouto and now he is taking it out on Akua?

This

Why can't all tsunderes be like her?

These threads never have enough Yuzu.

I'm okay with her losing, but at least don't pair her with the creepy fucker. Jesus Christ.

She shouldn't have to lose when the series is obviously moving towards a harem end.

Rightly so, Yuzu is terrible.

Take that back.

Rude

It's nice to see threads for this series getting some activity. Even if they never manage to make it past 100 posts.

Is Shikimi even a girl?

Wait what the fuck? Guri becoming a succubus was permanent?

Harem end unless the author wants to end up dead

What is this? A dream?

Looks like one to me.

A flashback to chapter 49.

Hopefully they don't pull a Tsuki Tsuki.

Why would you assume the fox girl is a one-time guest character who won't show up again? The fox girl in Natsume Yuujinchou did.

He lusts for the Yuzu
fine taste

Those boobs only exist in the anime though.

The anime had to make up for it's garbage artstyle by making the tits bigger. Shikimi is still most certainly a girl.

>Harem end unless the author wants to end up dead
Remember To-Love-Ru? Remember Negima? Remember Tsugumomo?

Author has been setting up a harem end since chapter one. The girls families are fine with it too.

To Love-ru doesn't have an ending. They plan on milking that cow as long as they can.

>moms are best girls
erry tiem

>just what the hell are they saying

Yuzu and Akane's moms also have the same husband. I don't see why Seiji can't have his harem.

If the one dad wasn't banging two hot milf's I would have though this series was gonna just bait us then make a Guri end

That situation is really fucked, but it worked out pretty well in the end. He gets to bang two sexy milfs, and they get a husband 10 years younger than them. It's a shame he didn't get to see his kids grow up though.

where are anons getting their raws? I usually go to senmanga but it's shit now

Because she hasn't been seen or mentioned since the arc she appeared in.

This is a digital manga. You can read it right on it's website, but the chapters are removed after a while.
comic-meteor.jp/lovetyrant/

Nips have caught on that moms are always the best girls, so they've started making moms the main girls.

>they've started making moms the main girls
What a time to be alive.

This manga has top tier moms.

Indeed.

No