I just finished Inside Mari

I just finished Inside Mari..
Why am I so sad? A bittersweet kind of sad, where you know everything turned out "alright" but can't help but cry?

because you are 16 years old

because you are young.

Probably because the last chapter is about transition, the ritual of graduation. That alone though, the rest of the chapter is just...I dont know, nothing really

The author seems to like the topic of coming of age.
Uncomfortable change, dealing with unusual perception of the world, finding your own place.

He does and he usually does a great job until the end

Actually ALL Oshimi works are more like "How this teenager will act in this setting and what kind of mental disorders he will develop as consequence of this fucked up environment".

Definitely gonna read this!

>Every Oshimi series
>Wow this is kind of interesting
>man these characters are fucked up
>nice twists and turns
>get halfway through
>devolves into nothing
>coasts along on fumes for a while
>ends on a wet fart
It's like he gets a burst of creativity then gets bored of the idea part way through.

It feels deliberate though. Like he wants the reader to think there's some big shit going on at first but the secret is actually something pretty mundane. It's anticlimactic, yes, but it feels like that's exactly what he was aiming for.

>Why am I so sad
Because you had to read 80 chapters of a shit manga.

I've just read it, sothe switch was alll just n her head right```? The intel she had was jisdt from stalking that neet

yes

no

Onimushi translation when

>I just finished Inside Mari
lewd

did this get a lesbian end i dont remember

Nope. They definitely liked each other but decided to part ways.

Mari's probably schizophrenic. Even though she puts herself together at the end, she should see a doctor and probably take medication.

Biggest dissapointment, i'd say.

It's pretty much the only thing I was rooting for once it became painfully obvious that it was mental disorder and not magic, which wasn't too late in the game at all.

Those two had a real connection, and the weakness of the ending was that it led nowhere at all, after all that buildup. Zero resolution.

Well, chapter 78 makes it clear Mari thought Yori was in love with "Komori," not her. So even after she puts herself together, there's always like an emotional barrier between Mari and Yori. This page from the final chapter shows this perfectly. It's like there was a line they were afraid to cross.