Classroom of the Elite

Has there ever been a series where the author subtly wants to say "fuck you" to the anime director for blatantly changing shit up just because he preferred another girl?

Kinugasa actually did it twice out of spite.

Well prolly not

Kushida a best

That piece of shit can never be the best. Can't wait until she gets expelled.

Sakura a best.

Season 2 when?

Check back in 2020. All studios are swamped until that year.

Remember when they brushed it off as a meta joke?

Houshin Engi

>Be Kinugasa
>decide to write a new LN
>get tricked by other writers into thinking a non virgin heroine is a good idea
>draft the plot, characters and main heroine gyaru
>editor-sama makes you change the non virgin part into mild bullying
>editor-sama makes you ride the yahari hype train and makes you introduce an archetype you don't use
>finally, they adapt your work into anime
>director-kun fucks your story in the ass by replacing your main heroine's kei moments
>director-kun asks you to write the PV for the last episode
>pic related happens

>Mild bullying
>Mild
I guess a potentially fatal stab wound that must have been life threatening after it just occurred can be considered mild bullying. Intense bullying is when the bullies nuke your house in your sleep. The only thing Kinugasa removed is the explicit rape part, the bullying is still some hardcore East Asian bullying shit. Even then, I assure you if this were the usual R-18 VN up his alley Kei would have had rape in her backstory.

You need to read manhwas, that's real bullying

To be fair manhwas are to be read when you want to see a concept be dialled up to eleven. The most overpowered MC ever, the biggest harem ever, the edgiest thing ever, the most intense bullying ever etc. They usually take things to a whole new level in manhwas. For LN and anime standards in general, Kei's bullying was pretty hardcore already.
>Her desk gets covered in graffiti and her notes get vandalised (this is considered cute by her)
>She gets literal toilet water (piss and other assorted human waste likely included) on her and not just once according to her
>She gets thumbtacks hidden inside her shoes so she's probably sporting quite a lot of scars on her feet too
>She's forced to confess to boys she didn't even like so the boys may have misunderstood her actions as genuine interest in them and may have inappropriately touched her
>Forced to eat discarded food off the ground. This is just for bonus humiliation points.
>Gets her skirt pulled off in the middle of her class and her panties revealed to the whole class just for shits and giggles.
Kei went through a lot. I hope 50% heals her. But knowing him, he'll be the one needing healing instead.

Why does she get bullied

Yeah well she kind of was asking for it even if she didn't deserve it to that extent. Kei's attitude isn't exactly easy for others to get along with. She takes on this high pressure queen-like attitude and she even admits it herself. So it's not really surprising that other strong-willed girls would get pissed off and try to get even with her. Manabe for instance. There must have been many Manabes back in her middle school too.

I don't know, user. Where I'm from, people hardly ever get bullied. You'd have to be seriously autistic to get bullied like her

How did she manage to become the alpha bitch in high school? anime secondary here.

By pretending to be the girlfriend of the alpha chad in her class. Alpha chad this time happened to be a relatively kind dude (suspected to be a faggot) so he agreed to "date" her. This makes her alpha bitch because by dating alpha chad, by default that makes the other girls submissive towards her. As of latest volume she's pretty much ended that fake relationship. Pic sort of related.

Is there a pastebin somewhere to read the translated LN's? I've checked madokami and it skips volumes.

pastebin.com/u/MadBunnyru

Someone should just make a wordpress site and steal his translations so this question doesn't keep getting asked.

The Pastebin works as fine as a wordpress site, and it's better to not do it, making profit on someone's back is shameless.

No. Let people come here and ask for it.

Honestly, Kei suffered an attempted murder, and yet the school where she studied did not recognize the bullyng, she carries a scar of it and suffered for 3 years, rape is unnecessary, it would just be a silly attempt to shock children or teenagers, or people like Zack Snyder who think a dark movie with batman would be where he is raped.

Why not wait for tl user?

How well did vol 7.5 sell?

This is for week 4 sales. Just released a few minutes ago.

Japan's Weekly Light Novel Rankings for Feb 12 - 18

*9. *4,603 *70,218 Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e Vol.7.5

Well honestly not really 1 month because it was released on January 25, but I think this will be the final week it will be listed since it has been tracked for 4 weeks already in the charts.

70k for a non-main volume is pretty fucking impressive I must say. I know this contains a lot of important developments and information for a side volume but still, usually the main volumes always sell more and yet this one is almost in the same range as volume 7's sales. Either this is the Karuizawa bubble at work or this is just that popular. Both are good since better sales is always welcome. Each rise in sales is an inch closer to a new season.

Why so serious? The only girl that is worth getting serious over is the main girl. You acknowledging Horikita as the main girl?

You've never been in East Asia

This so fucking much. Schools in countries like Japan, Korea and China seem to have this mentality that if you stand out too much, you will get hammered back down. Sometimes in real life you even have kids breaking down from the bullying and sometimes going as far as to commit suicide or murder or both. The worst thing is that the Asian collectivist mindset indirectly encourages this. Teachers will try to downplay it to save face and in Kei's case, hide the incidents entirely to save reputation. There are many Keis in real life who just never got their own Kiyotakas.

Kei a best.

How big of spoilers are in 7.5 about stuff that hasn't been translated yet?

Vol 7.5 is completely translated.

I meant I want to read it but was considering not doing so to avoid spoilers. So I wanted to know how bad those are.

Not too bad. You already know about the relay race between 50% (MC) and Manabu (StuCo President) right? That relay basically impressed Satou (pic related girl) enough to make her fall in love with 50% so she goes on a double date with him and the HirataxKei couple. Hijinks ensue as the NATURE of LOVE becomes apparent to them. Then there's Nagumo who's a bit of a spoiler but not too much. He first appears in volume 5 which is currently being translated and he has a slight confrontation with 50% in the double date chapter. Other than that, nothing other than the rooftop scene would be a spoiler (you have read that right?) because this volume is basically the aftermath of the rooftop and its fallout.

Based Japan.

I mean I don't really understand what you want. Like do you wanna hold off it so you can read V6 and V5. If you mean spoilers for those volumes. Then yea cause you can get what happend by seeing their relationships in 7.5.

Is this worth reading? I watched the anime and thought is was kind of...not good. But if the LN's are enough different, the premise was...the main guy was...the blonde guy who fucked off for the island arc was pretty cool.

I haven't read anything besides the currently translated books up to volume 5 and short stories I was interested in from 4.5 and earlier. But I have a vague idea of what might have happened in the race and rooftop via osmosis.

>Like do you wanna hold off it so you can read V6 and V5
Yeah I was pretty much asking if I should do that. I didn't know why 7.5 was translated before 5/6/7 so I thought it might be side stuff that didn't spoil much about the main plot, or something.

It's super short. Shouldn't take long.

It is definitly worth it. The ln is really good.

I mean you can wait for like 2-3 month or even more. But I honestly feel if you know what happens in 5,6,7 or have a rought idea. You should read 7.5. It spoils some shit, but you prolly know most of those spoilers already. And to why 7.5 was translated before. It is cause we asked TL user to do that. Since all of us pretty much know the big things that happen in 5 and 6. We would rather get the translation for the newest volume so we're up to date with the light novel.

I doubt Kigugasa because of the Horikita fag director, the anime structure makes sense if the only objective was to popularize the novel. I believe Kei's Volume 4 SS was out before any of this too, so it must have been his plan from the start.

I doubt Kinugasa changed**

Yeah. I think the anime was structured from the start with the intention of drawing in more readers for the LNs. That could explain why they put emphasis on shilling Horikita because her ice queen kuudere stereotype that Yukino and her clones popularized could help rake in more readers who could then change their minds and get on the Kei hype train. The anime makes sense if you look at it as a huge commercial for the LNs. But I also understand why fans would be pissed since it did kind of blatantly favor Horikita to an absurd degree by ruining other girls like Ichinose's character or stealing scenes from another like Kei.

So I’ve been going through aome of the animesuki posts and holy shit, that place is like a collection of the most degenerate subhumans in existence. No wonder these threads are always so shit.

Well these threads have couple of shitposters. But animesuka posters are the most delusional people ever.

Agree

You're half right. Honami is best too.

When will we see Ryuuen in this form again?

>Kushida a good bye
ftfy

She'd be second best if she wasn't a backstabbing kuntshida, after Kei. She is the hottest though, just a shame she cut her hair.

I made a Kinugasa point card.
So I can earn Kinugasa points on this card.

A U T I S M

Nani?

We need webm of Ryuuen's nani?????

So is this a real thing or weaponized autism? Because if it's a real thing that lets you earn points like a fanclub membership would to get access to limited goods that would be pretty neat.

Nah short hair Kushida a best. Long hair version of her just seems off somehow. Or maybe I'm just used to seeing her with short hair in all other illustrations and anime and manga.

I disagree that Kushida is the hottest. I feel like her shit personality overshadows her looks.

Airi and Honami are better looking than Kushida

Nope

This point card is a real thing. I joined a membership of Kinugasa point card club. We get 1 Kinugasa point for every 108 yen.

Then that's honestly pretty cool. I like the idea of it being used as a pseudo-currency the same way Amazon and Apple credits are used to buy Youkoso related goods.