Post the best girl in the series FOR THE MC

Not your waifu.

Not for you.

Not for your self insert.

For the MC.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1496175296260/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But what if the MC is meant to be a Selfinsert (AKA every VN/modern anime MC)?

You really want to force Sakura in don't you?

>Saber goes to Avalon
>Rin will eventually go deredere
>Sakura ends Shirou's growth
He needs a non-romantic friend to basically mother him/be his guardian, not somebody to romance/fuck.

I understand the qualities of Sakura, but I'm more of a Rin type of guy.

>But what if the MC is meant to be a Selfinsert
Then you're either a casual who's only watched the anime or read the VN but too stupid to realize you don't care about other people more than you do yourself.

Im a horrible, crazy Rinfag, but im totally agree with this. At least Rin still loves Shirou on this route (even shes still keked)

friendly reminder that Sakura is Shirou's canon wife

rhino being a cuckqueen is her whole shtick

Pray, tell me why?

I'd say Fate since he follows his ideals with a healthy purpose instead of blindly like Archer did. Therefore he doesn't become part of the Counter Force and goes to Avalon after having fullfilled his ideal. Here he fucks his love forever with Merlin watching from his prison.

Can't get any better then that.

At least her scene on FHA are better compared to Sakura ones though

>rhinokeks still seething
lmao

This is the example of cancerous Sakurafags, dont be like him, fellow Sakurabros.

How to achieve this build?

>seething
>lmao
Go back

Illya is best for Shirou actually.

Saber in avalon once they both dead or whatever
thats the best for him
they can eat meals and stuff at their leisure and have a chill time

The MC's ticket to a happily ever after.
Instead he had to fall for
>muh 1 month to live kuudere loli

Sorry user, this was just a Fate waifu war thread in disguise

Yeah, this is correct.

Although Wanko and Tatsuko are pretty good matches too. Tsubame isn't bad either. And of course Benkei.

Now that I think about it, there were an awful lot of Onee-sans in the series who were better than Momoyo

>Sakura ends Shirou's growth
Kiritsugu's ideal was the thing preventing Shirou's growth. Shirou post+fire was an empty man. He wasn't his own individual. He wasn't even a person, really, just a husk operating on autopilot with someone else's prime directive. Shirou doing something because HE wanted it instead of because it was what Kiritsugu would have wanted kick-started whatever growth had been halted by the flames 10 years prior.

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1496175296260/
>/vg/

Merlin is only pretending to be trapped, he can rules lawyer his way out of that tower whenever he wants.

Taiga is for Cu

Not that user but Sakura did way worse to his growth. His older ideals were about continuing to try to save everyone even if it’s impossible and that the ideals are still a great thing. It’s striving towards a goal for everyone’s best. Now he’s a shell of a person who’s likely to give up upon being told something is impossible. If we had paramedics or surgeons like him, they’d give up on potentially saveable patients all because things looked impossible instead of striving for the best end anyway.

His older ideals were about figuring out a way to suicide by enemy soldier because he had no self-worth as an individual but didn't feel comfortable by killing himself, so he was looking for a way to die nobly as a hero. There is nothing glamorous about self-destructive urges. The difference between Shirou and a surgeon is that a surgeon doesn't operate on people because he's looking for a way to die. Hell, in HF Shirou is studying to become a lawyer/fireman/doctor IIRC and channeling his "hero of justice" urges down less suicidal outlets.

Only Sakura can give Shirou true happiness though. Don't be a manchild, user.

I would pay a retarded amount of money for a good Cu x Taiga doujin.

>Only Sakura can give Shirou true happiness though
funny

Wouldn't being stuck in Avalon forever with only Saber for company and absolutely nothing to do get boring after a while?

Last Episode isn't canon and doesn't make any sense whatsoever it's literally Nasu making sure every single heroine gets a "good" ending.

Well, considering they both waited a freaking eternity for each other, I think being with each other for an eternity will be anything "but" boring.

Maybe considering reading LE instead of hearing about it from thrd party sources.

>Last Episode isn't canon
It's canon, no matter how butthurt it makes you user. Considering Fate is the only route with a bittersweet ending as a true ending, LE was much needed. Even Last Episode is bittersweet.

Compare that to the fucking true ending of HF where everything turns out fine and dandy. Makes you think why the "normal ending" is called "normal" and not good. Maybe because the "normal" ending is the true one.

No, his old ideals were about the impossibility of saving everyone. It’s saving everyone even at the risk of himself. He was aware even in Fate that it’s impossible to fully do. Shirou didn’t seek to die in Fate or UBW. Even Archer seeking to shoot his past self didn’t shoot his non-past self.

Except last ending doesn't make any fucking sense. With Sakura's true end they at least explain the steps necessary to keep Shirou alive.

>Except last ending doesn't make any fucking sense
It's ok if you think that, still doesn't make it any less canon. This is just you being butthurt. The fact that Shiou entered Avalon is just as canon as everything else in the VN. Deal with it.

No, that was Kiritsugu's ideal, not Shirou's ideal. Shirou had no ideals. He was piggybacking on Kiritsugu's ideal because the Fuyuki fire incinerated his soul and he needed something to fill the void.

and true

I'd choose Kirino if society didn't discriminate against sibling couples. Ayase
>MC won't experience this discrimination
>is a model, like Kirino
>looks similar to Kirino
>is nice, like most girls (only Manami isn't nice)
>Kirino would probably be OK with her and MC being together because she let Ayase take care of Kyousuke when he was living alone and had to study a lot

just a friendly reminder

>No, that was Kiritsugu's ideal, not Shirou's ideal. Shirou had no ideals

>RN
>canon
So Sakura is a virgin, then?

By the old VN she isn't, by RN she is. So it's both I guess.

He needs a normal girl to keep him feeling human

Saber is bound by fate and destiny to go to Isle of Apples and meet the Lady of the Lake. She can never be with Shirou.

>>Kirino would probably be OK with her and MC being together because she let Ayase take care of Kyousuke when he was living alone and had to study a lot
Kirino let her do that only because she thought Ayase of all people wouldn't try anything with him

This She thought there was no chance of Ayase liking Kyousuke and that she prevented any competition.

I was gonna post chitoge from Nisekoi, but the MC of Nisekoi doesnt deserve any of the girls in the serie

It's the only route where Shiki manages to break his ties to Tohno and can actually live a stable life with Hisui after all's said and done.

The girls weren't exactly good either.

Not everything turns out fine and dandy in HF user best girl Ilya is gone forever.

So many of those ends were depressing in one manner or another.

>Illya
>best girl

Almost nothing turns out for the better in HF. Sakura is about the only one better off at the end of the route.

And she's the one who deserves it the most, so it's fair. Shirou is better off too, since he grew out of his superhero nonsense.

Nobody can argue with this.

She deserved it.

>And she's the one who deserves it the most, so it's fair
Yes user, whatever you say

Well, Rin didn't get or lose anything except money I gues, so I guess there's that for her?

Rika would have been the best girl for Kodaka since she was the only one who called him out on his bullshit.

It was true love.

Illya WOULD deserve it more, but it's impossible to save Illya or protect her smile.

ez pz

That's not Irohasu!

Onifags not allowed!

Except harem end is canon and objectively best end, numbnuts. Finish the series.

We know, because she is a piece of shit.
No lying on the internet.

I dunno, I still have to give it to Ruri. She has all of the traits that Kyosuke finds endearing in Kirino but none of her needless aggression. Plus she's smart, a good cook, and her family really likes him.

The answer for Shirou is Saber though.

Yuibros
>facts
>statistics
>analyses

Yucknofags
>muh autistic ice queen
>muh yuipollfag

I can and will. Onodera was the best match for Raku, he was just too retarded to realize how much she was into him and she was too spineless to grab hold of what she wanted. She was by far the most compatible, but the fact she eventually lost is entirely her own fault.

That shit doesn’t even make any sense because the only people that actually contribute to Oregairu are Yukinofags. Yuifags only botch about how their shit tier waifu doesn’t stand a chance.

Bitch*

this tbqhf

Yeah, shit like this could easily have been avoided if she had shown even a tiny bit of initiative

>Implying
If you're talking about the one that's BEST for Shirou, look at the options, and the effect they have on Shirou story-wise.

Saber makes Shirou reinvest in his ideals.
Rin makes Shirou reconsider and fix his ideals.
Sakura makes Shirou throw away his ideals.

Sakura isn't good for Shirou, he throws away everything to be with her. He puts himself on a self-destructive path just to save her. Granted, obviously he's in love and he's justified, but if you could choose who you were in love with, it wouldn't be the person that forces you to kill yourself protecting them. Besides, Sakura is barren and they have no chemistry.

Saber is Shirou's closest analogue. They're essentially of one mind. Rin and Shirou are more of an opposites attract thing, they fill one another's flaws. But the point is that both characters bolster Shirou, make him stronger and better. Sakura's the only one that fucks him up.

Fuck wormslut.

Taiga is for Shirou.

>Rin makes Shirou reconsider and fix his ideals.
"Yeah go fuck off and die in Syria, London's pretty comfy." -- Tohsaka Rin

But Kohaku is the true route and the one they should adapt when the Tsukihime remake gets an anime.

Never has user been so wrong.

>harem end is canon
Is Yuria part of the harem? That's the only reason I would bother with Grisaia.

I do like the concept of othinus but I have no idea how relevant she is past NT 10

too bad she is the one he likes the least

AT the very least we have the VN endings for her, she even has the best route in the first game

Really need to get through this and the kohaku route. I'd say Arcueid makes him live to the fullest but it'll get him killed even sooner. Ciel is meh and akiha's endings make me want to cry.

That series of doujins with her as the heroine are the best, It's nisenisekoi right?

>Implying
If you're talking about the one that's BEST for Raku, look at the options, and the effect they have on Shirou story-wise.

> (You)
>That series of doujins with her as the heroine are the best, It's nisenisekoi right?
Yes.

You’re talking about yourself I assume, because you posted some ugly thot.

It's implied, but she only gets flashback H scenes and Dave's session H scenes

Well shit. I guess I'm not picking that up then. I'll stick to finishing out Majikoi's onee-sans.

>Sakura makes Shirou throw away his ideals.
One look at Kiritsugu and Archer is all it takes to realize that's a good thing.
>He puts himself on a self-destructive path just to save her.
His path is literally always self-destructive, he just does it for the sake of those he genuinely cares about in HF instead of total strangers.
>if you could choose who you were in love with, it wouldn't be the person that forces you to kill yourself protecting them
That's literally the polar opposite of what Sakura wants to happen, though. She'd rather die for his sake, and is so afraid of him dying for her sake she thinks him getting crippled would be preferrable as long as he gets to live.
>Sakura is barren
Epic maymay that's never even implied anywhere. The circumstances regarding Sakura are literally rife with references to fertility and pregnancy,
>they have no chemistry.
They're literally a housewife and husband to eachother from the very start of the VN, even speaking in sync without being aware of eachothers presence.
>opposites attract thing, they fill one another's flaws
That's what Sakura does. Rin is just a girl he used to fap to and starts messing with out of disappointment at her turning out to be a bitch. His relationship to her is by far the most shallow, to the point that he values Taiga's life over hers in UBW.