What makes caped baldy so likeable?

what makes caped baldy so likeable?

Because he's just like me: incredibly powerful yet bored with life. Sigh.

Because he's just like me: bland and uninteresting

I bet you've beat Floyd Mayweather in one punch.

He's a man after an interesting life and a great deal at the store, can't fault him for that.

Because he's just like me: intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

Bland and uninteresting and everyone tends to avoid him other than friends. He also shuns his acquaintances and then complains why he's not popular.

hes a side character in his own series

I literally think it was a meme. I enjoyed OPM for what it was as well but fuck some people act like its the greatest thing ever made. When you ask them why they just say "oh man that shit is just awesome".

A lot of people could...if they could just land that punch...

he's depressed, just like the rest of us

He's tired, bored and poor

He plays multiplayer with King every now and then.

Relatability

and I know what you are thinking "how can someone so OP be relatable" but his works and skills are usually unappreciated and trivialized just like the most of us, giving him a human element of "I've been there"

This, very relatable.

>uneven eyes
>zero shading or shadows
>lines erratic
>no gravity
>lacks most detail
How does One get away with it?

King is the strongest... in multiplayer.

Good storytelling.

The animation is good and there's always some cool fight each episode. Can't complain with that for straight up dopamine viewing pleasure.

He can beat goku

Also it's just well executed. The comedy and the action are both good, and neither interferes with the other. The characters are all flawed humans, and even some of the antagonists feel relatable. I think the music was decent.

The animation felt like a work of love at times.

It was good.

Karma is going to hit them hard once S2 arrives because...JCStaff.

Gotta cast more top tier seiyuus to make up the average animation.

I love King so damn much. Unironically my favorite character in the series.