Hunter x Hunter

Spoilers soonish. Beware fake spoilers.

Who is the next Ben boy to die? Who has been your favorite?

Pitou is literally my wife!

New spoilers out!
Pitou is on the boat!!!

KURAPIKA

Babi and Fury are likely to last a fair bit. The fact the predator guy has explained his ability may mean his death is imminent, though there may be one before.

Spoilers from 2chan:
1st part
Senritsu explains nen to Kachou (and indirectly Fuu), she tells Kachou that because of her nen ability she knows that Kachou is a good person.
She says that it's ok to rely on others if you can't do things on your own, looking at Fuu, Kachou agrees and asks if she has a chance to win if she were to learn nen.
Senritsu tells her that it's probably impossible, but knowing nen will increase her chance of survival.
Kachou tells Senritsu that she will agree to learn nen if Senritsu trains her in private and only if she is allowed to stay in bed with the curtains closed while doing so.
Senritsu says that it is possible but will take a long time without any physical contact and visual feedback on the progress of her aura.
Kachou says then that it probably was impossible to start with, the other princes won't give her the time she needs.
Kachou starts breaking down and cries that she doesn't want to kill anyone, Fuu comforts her and jellyfish start to appear around Kachou.
One of the jellyfish starts pulsing and discharges eletricity destroying the jellyfish in the process, Senritsu, Fuu and Kaicho are hit by it and Senritsu jumps back in suprise.
The other guards don't react and Senritsu notices that their heartbeats stopped, she asks one of the guards if he is ok, but he seems to be completely frozen.
Kachou asks what's wrong and Senritsu tells her that her nen beast stopped everyone around her, but she is not sure if it put them into stasis or it is something else.
She says it is probably temporary and looks at the clock on the wall, just to notice that it stopped too, she thinks to herself, it can't be?! This ability, is a time stop?

>hyskoa will always be inferior
Why is life suffering?

usobare desu

That guy was 100%right.

I want to have babies with Pitou.

Who the hell name his son "Well gay".

Thats not his name

Can't wait for Bisky and Hanzo to get into a slapfight with this guy.

Leave Fury to me

SPOILERS
Hanzo continues to investigate

He feels a weird presence and sees a person approaching down the hallway while the guards trying to call out to it

Approaching he sees Theta, but her movements are unnatural, eyes bloodshot and her neck seems to be oozing blood from a bitemark.

ShitterxShitter is for homo pseuds

O MY TIME STOP NEN

>inferior
He literally had the most anticipated storyline in this entire fucking arc.

O MY BIG ASS CAT

fake spoilers need to be longer and have multiple POVs to be convincing

O MY DOLPHIN CHAIN

Because that's his nature. Beating mooks and weaklings is all Hisoka's capable of.

I never meant for it to be convincing. I just want Theta to be horribly whorseraped.

Come on user, don't be like that.
Chrollo admitted Hisoka set the record for most abilities he needed to beat someone.

O MY ABSOLUTE PORTALS NEN
O MY TIME STOP NEN

It's going to take a good 10 hours before the spoiler is up, I have no idea why everyone is asking for spoilers now.

So he's a coward and bully?

What is sex with Cammy like?

O MY PREP TIME

Kurapika is a boy! A really, really cute boy!

Lesbian.

like fucking a corpse

Probably stiff and unsatisfying since she expects you to do all the work and service her, and she’ll look at you with disgust if you try and do anything other thrust like grabbing titty, but just the honour of being chosen to service her is enough to get you off in addition to her.

damn, i remember when spoilers used to come out on tuesdays years and years ago.

I keep moving my cursor on that black bar but it doesnt go away

Cammy's tits aren't that big!

Perfect.

Sounds OP but nice space/time thematic for the twins.
Makes me think of Kokkoku with the jellyfishes too, is fakespoiler-kun watching it?

Literally my fetish.
I’d gladly give a bastard son for Kakin

According to chinese spoilers, Bill is an enemy now

He's so perfect!

NO THAT CAN'T BE

>Kaacho can stop time
>Tserriednich erased Theta from reality
>Bill is a villain.

I love fake spoilers.

You cum too fast, she kills you. You do all the work.

It hurts me too, user, it hurts me too.

Thoughts?

They still were just recently, but spoiler-kun went out of service.

Wide hips prove she is superior then a dead ant or any of the the Kings daughters. She is perfection

Fuu is like 10 years younger and has better hips.

Who here /CHAD-CHAD/?

Sauce. FUCKING NOW

Unrealistic proportions. How can she even stand?

Perfect!

Are Cammyfags the new cancer we have to ignore?

You think she only fucks top tier athletes and multimillionaires only?

There is literally nothing wrong with being a cammyfag.

>we
Who?

Cammyfagging is strong because she's the only character to ACT this far. As soon as shit starts happening, she'll be forgotten.

This picture is horrifying

Was this drawn by Miura?

She's waiting to win the Succession war and then marry some V5 top dog's son, in order to strengthen Kakin's position in the international community

Is she incapable of love?

Now that is some is quality 2018 Mirua.

She loves herself.

She doesnt feel any empathy towards other human lives after having experienced death so many times. All human relationships to her are void and distant because she died so many times that life to her is meaningless

Of course she is, they just have to be her equal. That said, she’s never met anyone worthy of her respect so they aren’t worthy of her love!

So, what you're saying is that Hisoka is the only man who could connect with her?

>He doesnt talk about the past. He has no interest in the past. He doesnt associate with others. He's his own man. Because he believes himself to be the strongest.
Sounds pretty similar to Cammy

>Cammy is a prime doujin material
>HxH doujins will keep being gay shit
Man.

If Kacho learns nen do you think she could make it to the last 5? Also how soon do you think it will be before Fuu dies?

We only get like 1 per year anyways. Series that aren't idol or finish it have very weak doujin scenes

>will keep being gay shit
at the end of the day thats what pays the rent.

I doubt she'll develop any useful skills before hell breaks loose. But at least she'll be able to see other Beasts.

my man, kacho and fuu are being set up to die tragic deaths

I bet there will be a sequel to Goreinu x Pitou x Gon-san.
The artist behind it seems to still be active.

When was the last time an HxH doujin was even made?

That artist drew some shitty genderbent Alluka being fucked by Hisoka not too long ago.

Spoilers posted on Reddit translated from 2chan:
Zhang challenges Benjamin's guard to a Coin Toss game. As he asks this, the Nen Beast begins spinning and the guard feels compelled to accept the challenge. Zhang then says "if I win, you will obey me now instead of the First Prince." Togashi explains that Zhang has discovered his Nen Beast's ability: The Gambler. The results of the Coin Toss are unknown.
Izunavi has begun reading Tychon's book. As he does, the Gecko starts growing and begins to whisper in his ear. We aren't told what Izunavi hears, but he says "It's a prophecy!"
Nobunaga and his group reunite with Chrollo and inform him of everything they've gathered so far. Chrollo explains that Kalluto was left with her family and that they know Hisoka is on the ship because Bonolenov's corpse was found with 10 tickets shoved into his body. Nobunaga says that Shizuku has gone missing and Franklin says they expect the worst. Two new members show up in the meeting, but their identities are still unknown. One is really tall and muscular, with a physique resembling Uvogin's. The other is short and covered in robes.
Kurapika is about to interrogate Loberry, but he receives a call from the Fourth Prince. Kurapika says this is a chance he can't miss and goes to room 1004. There he meets a tires Salkov who receives him and explains that he and he alone has been teaching Prince Tserriednich Nen all day.

Nope.

>genderbent Alluka
A girl Alluka who Killua refers to as his brother?

Close to half a year ago

>genderbent Alluka

Yes, alluka without a penis a.k.a. total SHIT

Yes but separately. Kacho wouldn't die till she finds her sister in one of the coffins and flips her shit

That bad huh?
When was the last time a hetero HxH doujin was made?

I want this to be true t b h

>and fills her shit

I'm really sad you posted this. Now that it's a fake spoiler, it means that litterally none of this is actully gonna happen

It's a shame too. Bateman and Zang's Nen beasts here are really fucking cool

Pitou is the cutest girl

half of the existing doujins are horrifying

HAHaha
>togashi moving advancing this much the story.

I have a bad feeling Salkov is next, which sucks because he's also my favourite so far for atrolling Cummy

Oh, my bad, there's a couple of doujins made about 1-3 months ago. As for hetero ones, the last one was 6 months ago

>99% of gay HxH shit is shota with HisoGon and KilluGon
>tfw just want HisoKuro hatefucking

Furykov* my bad

This early makes me think these are fake. Good effort though because it's believable until the time stop happens.

Non-shota Gay fucking ain’t the appeal man.

Not today retard. Next time have an actual plan.

At least you can probably find some pixiv art floating around