One Piece 896 [spoiler]Totally not fake[/spoiler] Spoilers

Totally legit spoilers for next week guys, trust me:

Chapter 896: Proposal

Cover Page: Tales from the self-proclaimed Straw Hat Grand Fleet Harjudin Arc: We've arrived on Elbaf

A giant that looks similar to Gerth is on the cover, carrying a baby

The smoke clears and both Luffy and Katakuri are on the ground

Katakuri is the first to get on his feet. Luffy tries getting up but he falls back down. He used up all his energy with Snakeman- he's at his limit.

Luffy manages to get on his legs. Katakuri smiles at him and chuckles to himself. Luffy gets angry and asks what's so funny

Katakuri says it's been a long time since someone put up a decent fight against him. He never married because he had yet to find someone that could come close to him in combat.

Luffy is confused-"what do you mean marriage?" Katakuri explains to luffy that fighting a male in the charlotte family is the same as proposing to them.

Katakuri-I accept your proposal Straw Hat Luffy. Luffy tries running but he can barely move

Katakuri grabs Luffy with his mochi and picks him up. Luffy is yelling and kicking to be put down

Katakuri leaves the mirror, entering Cacao Island.The citizens of Totto Land are shocked to see his face.

Oven asks him what happened and Katakuri tells him about Luffy's proposal

Big News Morgan's overhears- THIS IS BIG NEWS

The last page is of Hancock recieving a newspaper

BREAK NEXT WEEK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZk9Nn-U9sM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ww9Bd_EMCZY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds legit.

Chapters left this arc?

His beard looks like a thong, especially when combined with his buttchin.

I hope less then ten. I am sick of talking about ships desu.

They still have to beat Big Mom and Sanji has to beat Smoothie, so at least 50.

Out of all of the East Blue enemies we haven't seen again, which one do you think has more of a chance to appear again?
>Arlong is rotting in prison
>Don Krieg is a permanent member of Gin's BDSM dungeon
>Kuro either went back to piracy or is trying to do the same shit in another village (possibly Luffy's?)
>Morgan could only be relevant if he found a secret weapon or some shit

We'll definitely see Gin which means we'll also see Krieg, and I think it's likely we'll see a Morgan and Helmeppo resolution at some point, if only in a cover story.

powerful image user, yet so poetic

>Sanji has to beat Smoothie
>Sanji
>beating a woman
He can beat Snack, showing that he's at the very least a lower-tier Supernova level.

Arlong got resolved with Jinbei at FI and him joining
Don Krieg is the most likely since Gin promised to meet with Sanji again and Krieg himself showed some amazing Willpower
Kuro, I don't remeber. Seeing him back at piracy was just Anime only, right? So for all we know he might just be at another Island going keikaku dori. He still got the highest IQ after Ben Beckmann, right? So there might be potential, tho I don't see him fit for the New World, despite his raw Soru
Morgan most likely will be Coverstoried by Coby and Helmeppo

Unironically Arlong. I think I already posted my shitty fanfic here once, but:
>Revolutionaries attack the Reverie
>get their asses handed to them, have to run
>at least some use Luffy's vivre card that Sabo has and catch up to the Strawhats
>Pissed off, the Celestial Dragons send out Arlong, who became their slave because reasons sometime between Arlong Park saga and the Reverie, to search for them
>Arlong finds them
>Eternally BTFO by the realization that Koala, the girl he constantly shittalked back when she was little and they were giving her a lift, is fighting the people Fisher Tiger-aniki fought while he became their lapdog, he decides to sacrifice himself somehow to keep the Revolutionaries and the Strawhats safe from the WG for a while

>168839573
>to this day she didn't connect the dots that she actually consumed Mother Caramel and thus obtained her power
I don't think it's a problem of intelligence here so much as it is a problem of surviving her own guilt.
It's just one of these things that would destroy her if it reached her conscious mind, so her subconscious raises barriers against the little logical reasoning she can muster so she'll never know. Same for the kids she killed.
>The Siblings most likely give them a proper burial, but I wouldn't bet Big Mom is present for those
I think she would. Even if they don't tell her she's responsible for their death, they probably make up some story like "Eustass Kidd killed him" or "Kaido killed him".

Is there a character more based than him in One Piece?

The horrible 'Arlong, who became their slave because reasons' aside, I think you are giving him too much credit. Sure, seeing the dynamic between him and Koala might be fun, but he still will be one of those who remain unchangeable, he'll never sacrifice himself. We had that with Jinbe who was distrudtfull towards humans aswell, but he changed and wanted to die every two pages during Marineford. He's the counterpart to Arlong who's just a lost cause and probably stay in Prison until the end war, when he might get freed and directly attack Luffy, just like Crocodile did with Whitebeard during Marineford

Nope

No.

Every OP since We Go has been trash desu

No.

Perospero is close but still a little behind I guess.

Most based o.p characters (in no particular order)
Katakuri,Rayleigh,Shanks,Enel,Franky,Bon-chan, Garp

Yes. Law.

Are you implying 'we go' is good?

One of those things does not belong, and it's Enel.

>I don't think it's a problem of intelligence here so much as it is a problem of surviving her own guilt. It's just one of these things that would destroy her if it reached her conscious mind, so her subconscious raises barriers against the little logical reasoning she can muster so she'll never know. Same for the kids she killed.
I can definitely see that. At the Core Linlin is just a freak of nature influenced by the people around here and executing things to her interpretation, she's not inherently evil, just borderline retarded and misguided to he point where she is now, completely rotten and without any empathy

>I think she would. Even if they don't tell her she's responsible for their death, they probably make up some story like "Eustass Kidd killed him" or "Kaido killed him".
Maybe, maybe not. So far she wasn't shown as a caring mother even when not on a eating fit. Calling Katakuri lowly, hating Chiffon just for looking like Lola, calling Pudding creepy. She doesn't seem to care too much about their sons, they are just tools for her to achieve her Utopia and function as extention of her will.

I just realied while typing that she would be a formidable Naruto foe for his Talk no Jutsu. But in One Piece she's just another lost cause who needs to be cut down, making way for Kata as Luffys Whitebeard

>law
Dude, that's like, as if we were talking about high cuisine, and then you barge in, asking us to try out a pack of dry cat food you brought with you.

We all have our opinions. I like Hope.

True. Enel was a big fish in a small pond, anyone with Armament Haki and decent speed could slap his shit.

This. I love the music even when they previewed the fight. She has a good voice.

I honestly never gave a shit about One Piece openings or endings. Be it the original japanese one or the one of my country.
Except for the first one. For all eternity I will treasure this
youtube.com/watch?v=nZk9Nn-U9sM
Nothing will summarize my childhood better than this

>She doesn't seem to care too much about their sons, they are just tools for her to achieve her Utopia and function as extention of her will.
Satan please, did you already forget about pic related?

He also possessed one of the most OP devil fruits in existence and yet was incapable of mortally wounding anyone.

No, just no

Whitebeard was

Pffft

Poun D.

No

A real nigga right there

I'll fight you faggot, that's some shit taste there

>this taste
my fucking nigga

She expects her offsprings to be on her side no matter what, mutinity is a concept she doesn't want to accept, wich is why she even punished Chiffon for Lola's doings.
Don't forget she outright threatened Perospero she would kill him if he lied back at Whole Cake Chateau.
She's not showing compassion here, only the expectation that everyone of her family executes her will and isn't decieving her.

thank you for reminding me that this very very night, while i was skimming through punk hazard chapters, i stumbled upon his infamous "the weak never gets to choose how to die" panel
god how can anyone like this bleach-tier character

We Go itself is trash. Punk Hazard OP, Hard Knock Days, and Hope are the only good TS openings

>jobbing to marine scrubs
I don't think so

What will you do when katakuri wins?

>"the weak never gets to choose how to die"
That's actually one of Doffy's lines and foreshadowing about his connection with him and shit

Celebrate by baking some yummy donuts

This. Law best boy.

>can literally turn things into candy
Are Perospero's devil fruit powers awakened?

>Next chapter conclusion
youtube.com/watch?v=Ww9Bd_EMCZY

Shit taste

i know that, it's not like i put dressrosa mingo on a pedestal either

actually the same I'd do if he loses
have a drink on him
but it would taste better if he wins

Luffy is not here to fight, he's engaging in this fight to measure his abilites (>inb4 itachi) and grow, getting a grasp of a Yonko crew power.

Going full headcanon here I'd say the commanders of BM or at least Ktakuri are stronger than Kaidos commanders, but Kaido itself is stronger than BM.
With the experience of the Katakuri fight, even if Luffy loses, Luffy might be able to defeat a Kaido commander, but Kaido itself is canonically build up to be only defeatable if you aren't going 1v1, wich is where Marco, Law, maybe Nokomamushi come to play.

>50yo
>firstborn of a yonko
>pirate and probably fighter since day 1
gee I wonder

you said it brother

What do you think about this?

yes, we saw that when he was trying to stop luffy back on nuts island

Lawfags should know their place

It is good, it just played for way too long.

Stay mad flamenco cunt, he's a D and guaranteed to stay relevant until the end. Law is here forever

>literally moments after Pedro blew himsef up to make the Starwhats advance possible

Fight Together was the last good opening.

To sacrifice himself for Luffy, erasing his existence forever

>flamenco cunt
Wrong buddy. Mingo is a jobber just like your precious Law. He's also guranteed to die when he performs the immortality surgery.

a better delivery of more or less the same message, that's for sure

Are there Human-Mink mixtures in Totland?

>katacucks
Your favorite character will be forgotten in a couple of months from now.

This. The badass characters we're going to see in Wano will make Katakuri look like a pre-timeskip villain.

Also, Right after pedro blows himself up katakuri, believing peros to be dead too, questions why the straw hats are so worked up in the first place.Almost as if he doesn't understand the bond they,specifically carrot, had with him. I found that pretty interesting.

Can't wait for Strip Poker ''The Flood'' Kaido's right hand man

Katakuri is one of the newly introduced characters with the most intense following I've experienced so far in this threads
And we have to this day Ginfags, why would Katakuri, easily the best enemy since Lucci, vanish from these threads

Yeah. King will be fucking badass. Fagaturi can't compete with superior calamity.

Whatever you say lawfag

Just like how Law is being forgotten at this very moment

>fagaturi
>When you try to be insulting but fail miserably

Fagaturi sounds like a spaghetti

Fagaturi sounds like the name of some type of pasta.

Hm. as I understood it he actually was concerned about Perospero, but just as earlier with Opera, he was showing more concern about stopping the Strawhats and somehow ease Big Mom until she reaches Cacao. He always goes for the Macro because he has to keep up the act as the perfect brother, but I'd bet deep inside he was deeply concerned about his only older brother.
The comment about the SH being worked up might be also because he's a good 30 years older, so he already had to deal with losses, while most of the SH present and especially Carrot never suffered the loss of someone beloved in a direct battle and thus acted all emotionally despite being in the midst of a fight

>Kuro attacking Luffy's island
Is that actually safe? Doesn't fucking Garp live there at the moment?

Besides that:
>Ace's hometown means that it is possible some WB pirates look after it in his honor
>Shabo lived here so he may have some sentiment towards it
>There's a good chance Shanks has some sentiment towards the place
>If Luffy hears shit going on, he may actually bother going all the way back (or send someone) to knock that shit out.

You'd think it'd be one of the safest places in the OP world at the moment.

Yeah. You probably don't reach 48 as a pirate, especially one of the Big Mom Pirates, without having lost people close to you.

Garp doesn't live there, he just set up a sign saying the village is under his protection, like the Yonkos do in the NW

Dragon's home island too.

I want to slurp on some fagaturi

>the best enemy since Lucci

Hands Up, Hard Knock Days, and Hope are the best ones so far to me.

Tell me, who was better after Lucci?
Moriah?
Caesar?
Fucking Sentoumaru?

Luffy is going to win, Rob Lucci finisher style, by gatling Katakuri in every direction and knocking him out while he is still on his feet, so he loses while standing, and it will be called gomu gomu no yamata no orochi.

Maybe Doflamingo. Who can really know when it comes to idiots.

this nigga knows

>Sanjifags

Blackbeard, DoFla, Kizaru, Akainu, Vergo. The list goes on.

Lucci is insanely overrated. He doesn't belong even in the top 5 of best villains.

>best ass in one piece

I'm still waiting for the day when Sanji, cornered, has to use THAT. Okama kenpo Sanji

>enelfags