Why do people like mari?

Why do people like mari?

nobody likes mari. nobody likes shitsuka either

I wanna cum on her glasses

That first scene in 2.22 was great.

She literally makes my dick harder than anyone else.
That is all.

She fully understands Evangelion and thus her only goal is to get Prince and Princess to fug.

come again?

They don't.

You wouldn't understand.

/thread
Mari was made for sex.

pls stop lewding mari

Are the rebuilds worth watching?

OP has no dick.

She has the only good Rebuild original Eva.

Literally or figuratively?

pretty good smug? i dont know
>filler character that everyone shit on because "she have no reason to exist"
>ended up as a foundation stone of 4.0's plot, being a daughter of Shinji and Asuka or something like that. Everything was super subtle and convoluted but ended up 100% reasonable, surpassed every expectations and delivered on every question that had been raised since first movie, and made eva 4.0 the most important film in the history of japan's animation.
>History repeats itself, just like NGE was one of the most influential pieces of art before, 4.0 still remains as benchmark of animation and direction 20 years later since its release
>except this time there are no waifu wars because nothing can top Mari

Mari is a boring and pointless character. She's basically a mary sue version of Asuka, but without any real staying power or consequences. Even the lesser characters of the original series are a lot more memorable to me.

It's honestly quite frustrating how boring the rebuilds are, since the NGE universe could easily have something new or original done with it. The shady post-apocalypse and alien-grade military tech is already interesting and ripe. Why do an almost repeat of the same story again?

in a second.

Because she is cute.

plus I have been putting off watching rebuilds watched like 20 minutes of 2.0 and kept getting distracted and haven't bothered to actually watch it

>those 3D effects on her skirt

Best daughteru

I hate Mari

Because Soft Pink is coming and will be canon. Mari a pure genki megane qt that will rescue Asuka's heart.

they don't. It's just bait to have a reason to post Asuka pics.

4.0 will end with Mari being revealed as the actual MC and getting a harem of all Nerv girls, and Shinji

She's smart.
She's brave.
She's highly skilled and an excellent pilot.
She's hot.
She's British.

She destroys old Eva with a capital T-I-T-S-A-R-E-G-R-E-A-T

She's just a pointless fanservice character with big tits. It's not so much that people like her, their dicks like her.

No

>She's just a pointless fanservice
so the perfect character for the rebuilds, no?

Is this webm from 3.0?

1.11 is a cut down and spruced up version of the first six episodes, switching some things around but generally telling the same story as the TV series. Watch it for Operation Yashima.

2.22 is an attempt to do the manga's version of Asuka showing up to Zeruel, but throwing in different character motivations and a fanservice head fake. It's both very different from Eva TV and pretty much exactly the same as Eva TV during the episodes previously mentioned. Watch it for the balance between new and old.

3.33 is an avant-garde mess that turns into a more whiz-bang, feature-length version of the Kaworu episode and ends with a call-out to the early part of EoE which isn't Shinji jacking off to Asuka. It is wacky as fuck and crammed with way too many ideas for the time allotted, but boy is it fun to watch explode. Watch it for Gay Piano.

Mari is an amazing brainlet filter, and you make a good case in point.

it was OK cause they put a lot into the animation. the actual coreography/plot of that part is pretty forgettable otherwise. not like jumping around on aircraft carriers or catching missiles.

>the studio confirmed that they had character development and backstory planned for Mari, but can't any of it done by 3+1, as they wasted most of 2.0 and 3.0

To think what could have been

because she has the best doujins

If you go counterclockwise from bottom right, you can see Mari turn from Mana Kirishima to Mayumi Yamagishi.

It's neat.

I'm seeing Maria Vincennes in there, too.

2.0 when she pulls eva-02 from cryostorage

I thought you speak about Asuka until the last one.

Mari is best Evangelion. Here's why:

>Fuckin loves to pilot
>Better pilot than Asuka "I ran out of power again" Second Child
>Better pilot than Shinji "Wait for me to throw a tantrum" Ikari
>Better pilot than Rei "More of a dead fish than a doll" First Child
>Any Evangelion unit she pilots is destroyed only when SHE wants it be destroyed and only in the specific manner she wants it destroyed
>Has driven at least three different Evangelion units, current world record holder
>More of an intrigue master than Ryoji "I gave him the disk" Kaji
>Knows more about Evangelion than Ritsuko "Gendo fucked my mom and then fucked me" Akagi
>Parachutes out of nowhere
>Doesn't give a fuck
>Always smug
>Always wins
>Probably has a stash of knives somewhere
>KNIVES KNIVES GET YOUR KNIVES

Basically the only girl that can be said to be better than Mari is Yui "I am literally a giant robot now" Ikari

So "the best"character is a Mary Sue?

Well, in any story with a Mary Sue, the Mary Sue is by definition the best character.

Because she is normal which isn't normal among nge characters

Triggers autistic fans.

I forgot she existed, but yeah her too.

>Always wins
Zeruel says hi. Also Gendo maybe (who the fuck knows with 3.0).

>Always wins
Yeah, I was exaggerating a bit.

She probably still has a bunch of knives somewhere though.

She probably has a collection in her room and carries three on her person. She may also canonically still have a Thug Life stomach tattoo for her dead pets too.

That's a good point.

>Imagine being this deluded

Mari just needs a better robot to pilot, is all. One that literally powers up when going full batshit in it.

>Mari's Beast Mode shots are Getter red and green already, so put her in Shin Getter

My sibling of the African diaspora

She makes cat faces and acts like a lesbo ppl love that shit.

Bigger tits
Probably puts out

Marifags are just closeted Asukafags