Was KyoAni banned from the rest of the japanese industry?

There is nothing, no products or figures from Violet Evergarden.

It is as if it is not important at all when it is the best anime of the season by far.

Also Violet is like a mix of Rei Ayanami and Saber. So it would sell like hot cakes very easily any figure that would be released.

Why is that huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/okos4UhBnkE?t=36s
animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2015-08-06/interview-studio-trigger/.91296
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Poor bait

go lurk 5 more years and make a better bait

VEG isn't well liked over there.
>youtu.be/okos4UhBnkE?t=36s

Seriously, no merch? That...doesn't good. At all.

It's just one autist, you autist.

Why does KyoAni suddenly get so much hate from Sup Forums?

Because they keep making shit anime.

>suddenly
lurk 20 years before posting

wait..that makes 2!

you can't tell me that you lurked 20 years man like come on this site isnt even 20 man

People just forget about behind
>Lucky Star
>Haruhi
>K-On
>Nichijo
It's sad to see how times have changed honestly. VEG is as good as any of their legacy powerhouses. KyoAni must feel good to shit on from position of anonymity on the internet, better than any other studio apparently.

KyoAni used to literally shit gold, what the fuck happened?

this is their "serious" work

>suddenly
we were always at war with East Asia

They are still literally shitting gold. Millions upon millions of paid views are better than shitting out a few thousand BD sales.

>It is as if it is not important at all when it is the best anime of the season by far.
Shit taste, desu, opinion disregarded.
Franxx is shit too.

>It is as if it is not important at all
Yeah gee, what a mystery huh

I liked Dragon Maid.

How stupid do you have to be in order to believe they did not receive a bunch of requests for figures and the like?
They're rejecting those for whatever reason, you literal baboon.

Why China love Violet so much?

>They're rejecting those for whatever reason
Don't tell me they're going to open their own figure brand

China has really strange taste in media.

That would be hilarious.

>implying lucky star and haruhi weren't the first signs of the cancer killing the industry

Lets be real. Haruhi wasn't a sign of cancer killing the industry. It was a distillation of everything wrong with mid 00s at the end of the cycle, when it was already mostly gone.

lmao

Because they use their powers for evil (ie, adapting toilet paper-tier sources which they bought for gullible authors for pocket change). They're basically Kadokawa or Aniplex now, and their animation wing is A-1 Productions.

>for
from

Soulless creatures are attracted to soulless things.

I am very lucky. I have found the Thread of Stupid Opinions About Anime.

Archive this under Festival of Dumbassery.

>They're basically Kadokawa or Aniplex now
This. People keep saying Kyoani's model is an improvement, but they have become the same thing they were traying to escape from.

That's not how the figure market works, GSC and Co live off a handful of IPs. Kancolle/Love Live/Touken Ranbu/Idomaster. Then now and then you have characters like Super Sonico or Rem which draws a huge collector market. Only major hits will have the figure companies begging the IP holders for permissions, anything else it's usually the other way round and IP holders are expected to beg figure companies to make their products. Which is why Mikatan a long time ago mentioned how she was getting fat from all the food sent to GSC from other companies.

Kyoani has a bunch of medium size hits since K-On, but the only real big hit they had in recent years was Free. Stuff like Euphonium and Chuu2 can only make small money for the figure companies, while the likes of Maid Dragon and Amagi Brilliant Park will lose them money without Kyoani cutting a very generous deal. So unless Kyoani actively pushes to make figures it's unlikely we will be seeing more figures from Kyoani shows anytime soon.

Except there are times when Aniplex respects its source material while current Kyoani butchers their adaptations practically every single time.

>suddenly

>Which is why Mikatan a long time ago mentioned how she was getting fat from all the food sent to GSC from other companies.
C-cute.

STRONG AND INDEPENDENT STUDIO WHO DON'T NEED NO FIGURES

They were trying to escape from not getting paid from their successful shows, particulary Lucky Stars made them realize they should say Kadokawa and rest "fuck you".

Now they get all the money and have all the control on what they make. They also pick material they like to make - like Hibike, Silent Voice, Maid Dragon. Adapting own LNs while having full control never doing what they don't enjoy doing.

If you want the "new Kadokawa/A-1" its Production IG

I hate them because I like their style and the effort they put into their shows but they always seem to adapt the blandest shows

Or maybe you are just pleb with shit taste mad they don't lover themselves to your level.

They might as well should just do anime original shows then if they are going to just keep drastically altering the LN ideas the authors write for their label when they adapt it into an animation. It feel like the LN authors are just idea boxes for Kyoani to take their ideas from because they don't really have the ability to imagine something from scratch themselves.

I think you're missing his point. He's saying that Kyoani is being no different from Aniplex or these other big companies in the sense that they're also doing these shrewd business practices where they're milking a particular series dry (like Hibike and Free), focusing on adapting cheap LNs because that's where profit lies these days, and being extremely calculative on their adaptation decisions so as to climb up the production committee to benefit more monetarily.

Praising Kyoani but labelling Aniplex/Kadokawa as "greedy jew companies" is cognitive dissonance in of itself.

It is not. Aniplex/Kadokawa are merchants. KyoAni are authors.

Maybe. I enjoy the majority of shows they put out, I just feel like they could be doing something really amazing; rather then just okay/good.

>the best anime of the season by far
Stopped reading there. You faggots are only attracted to shiny things like little kids. Behind that, there's no substance or whatever on VEG. It is shit.

You wouldn't know substance even if it sat on your face.

bBecause AmaBuri s2 never

They're doing the same thing you're blaming other companies for, dude. Except this time they're dealing in the business of cute girls and wear a cutesy girl image so you had to defend their honor online like knights in shining armor you are.

They are doing whatever the fuck they like. And that makes worshippers of korean slave collectives like you mad.

Lets consider the following:
Japanese businessmen are stubborn as fuck. If they think they are doing the things correctly, Its going to take a cataclismic event for they to change their ways.
I dont like most of KyoAni as any Sup Forumsnon, but VEG got me really interested to see if it does well and what happens next.
If any of you had watched chinese stuff lately, they are improving their act at breakneck pace, so Japan needs to do something different ASAP if they dont want to lose their position.

is she a ningen or a mecha i still don't know

Oh god it's like all of the retardation in these VEG threads have became intensely concentrated in this one chimp.

neat

My sides.

>mentioning A-1 out of nowhere
Now I see why there's a handful of vocal A-1 bashers running loose - they're insecure about their favorite studio losing favor (???) on this board

Aniplex=Sony=A-1

God, the newfags Darling crossborders are so retarded and defensive.

Shit fucking taste, desu.

>Sony
>still relevant
"Kyoanihating Redditor tumblrfag shitlord" is missing from your post by the way

When you find yourself in a hole, first step to get out of it is to stop digging.

>DAT ASS face
MY SIDES
WTF is wrong wih me

I suggest you hop off the Kyoani train then because it's tunneling towards the magma

because it's good and franxxx faggots are jealous

Because we have to share this board with Triggerniggers.

It's sad how this board has just accepted the influx of more and more reddit MANime fags. There use to be an actual power balance between demographics.

, jesus chtist PtE is at 178k followers now

>power balance between demographics
Aside from the 2007 and 2011 migrations this board was basically 1850s Japan before it opened up to the West
What changed was 2015 and the US election cycle where Reddit flooded into Sup Forums and spread from there, they haven't left since

If that was Japan in 1850 then what was summer 2008 and gaya fags?

>Lucky Star
unfunny garbage
>Haruhi
alright first season but marked the start of cancer LN adaptations
>K-On
boring moeblob, but not bad moeblob
>Nichijou
this is the real stuff, kyoani's best show easily

No one is jealous with this show. Stop the delusion.

Pure jealousy. Their studios can barely make adaptions of the godly manga they like so it makes them mad that KinoAnime can make masterpiece of masterpiece of average source material in a consistent basis. Even other studios acknowledge KA as the best of the best.

Oh god I always filtered tripfags individually but this fucking faggot Ruri takes the cake for way high up his own ass. Filtering your annoying cunt.

I thought we were at war with Eurasia?

He is not wrong though. Trigger wants to be like KyoAni someday.

Niggas, niggas, don't fight anymore. Trigger and KyoAni are now part of the eternal Netflix alliance. As long as those strong Amerigaijins are putting their big strong manly American arms around them, no evil Japanese company can hurt either of them.

>imfuckingplying
>defending a tripfag
>not a new IP
source: your ass
and fuck off

Oh no, a triggernigger is triggered

I'm a little behind on the times, but are they gonna do FMP3?

Why are KyoAnusfags so delusional?

> it is the best anime of the season by far
No, it isn't. Sora yori mo Tooi Basho and Märchen Mädchen are a lot better.

Oh shit! He totally guessed right! I am an assblasted trigger nigger faggot!

>The more exclamation mark I put, the cooler I look

>pic
Fuck off.

>source: your ass
It's from an interview
animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2015-08-06/interview-studio-trigger/.91296

> What are your aspirations for Trigger in the future? What peak would you like to reach for future projects?
>Yoshinari: We wanna become like Pixar, or P.A. Works, or Kyo-Ani.

Okay, you got me there. But that has absolutely nothing to do with why we hate KyoAni?

Also don't ever reply to me without your trip so I can filter your ass.

>don't ever reply to me without your trip
That was not me. I don't need to post as user if I'm right.

>triggernigger gets btfo
P O T T E R Y

They just don't make good anime anymore. And, frankly, their animation is starting to become boring. It's technically incredible but it's not actually that stylistically interesting, most of the time.

The show with the most artistic merit they've made in recent years was Nichijou, which was genuinely really good. Their other shows, both in terms of animation and story, are very safe and repetitive. In a way they're kinda like the Marvel Studios of anime - they make something really good once in a while, but most of what they do is technically very proficient and well-made, but lacking in identity or style.