3 hours and 20 minutes.

man this week flew by
fucking presidents day fucking up my whole rhythm

Best robot v cute yes

Hype is real

Subs when?

PV:youtube.com/watch?v=4OC6XmOd-g0

>subs?
There's already a translation further down in the original thread.
Basically Kokoro talking about how little they know of the outside world, having spent their entire life in that "bird cage" of theirs.

This is gonna be a face goldmine.

>You thought I couldn't get any smugier, Darling?
>You thought wrong.

How smug can she possibly get now that she has a real partner too? 02 won't even have to worry about killing people and then stampeding anymore.

Mods. Delete multiple franxx threads. Let them have only one at a time.

go away generalfag

There's literally nothing wrong with a beach episode.

Especially since this one would seem to have some real implications on the world's state, which we previously thought to be a barren wasteland.
>open sky, no dome above
>buildings in disrepair, but not destroyed (peacefully abandoned?)
>clean, blue ocean
>natural flora
That's a pretty large departure from what we've previously seen, it made me really curious. We also see that APE's council appears to be above the clouds with many other buildings piercing above too. Could be just a fake image on some screens, but if the beach is real and natural then it could also be real, which would mean humanity's state is totally different from what the first episodes lead us to believe.

Also
>Hiro has a large mark/scar where the growth started, over his heart

I don't know why but it reminds me of Persona 3

Go back to and never come back.
The only good general is a 60-something geezer writing instruction manuals for retards, also sometimes called soldiers, turned into an anime girl in her late teens/early 20s.

I like her but the boy need to die in fire

And the best part is she wouldn't miss him

Fuck, me too. I think it might be the color palette and the "going to explore the forest" trope, though those aren't something uncommon. I also get a strong feeling that they're on an island, though the PV doesn't seem to actually suggest that.