Is Dorohedoro the only universally liked Mango on Sup Forums?

Is Dorohedoro the only universally liked Mango on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

heavenmanga.club/dorohedoro-chap-157/
mangadex.com/manga/2379/dorohedoro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>written by a woman
It's trash.

I like it but dungeon meshi is better.

dorowho?

I only read an interview of the author, she seemed like a cool person with good references.
Is the manga really good ?

you're missing out

>d-did i fitt yet guis?

I'm on a Golden Kamuy and HnK binge right now, but it's definitely next on my list.

Aside from this thread just calling for people to hate on it, I've only ever seen two people saying they dislike it.

It's good but the last arc has been dragged for too long.

The latest chapter made me laugh my fucking ass off

No there's others. Usually shorter/newer series, always something with no anime. Animefags ruin everything

>tfw later it's revealed that Turkey is the hottest girl[/spoilet]

I really love this manga.

I can think Hyouge Mono as an exception, everyone loves it.

Reading the whole thing made me feel like I hadn't bathed in months and the humor filled me with a hollow sense of unease even as I was laughing.

It's great, isn't it?

It starts out good but got a lot worse around chapter 60 or 80.

Humor is top notch.

back to with you

I hope that En will join Kaiman soon so we can see two strongest mages fighting side by side.

>universally liked Mango
[ran to haiiro no sekai] maybe

eh, it'll depend on your taste. it's more of a cult following.
i just think it's messy. art, story and everything.
it's not bad though, but i don't have a huge boner for it like some others do.

>bato is kill
where the fuck do I find new chapters?

The fact it's written by female mangaka means it actually has awesome male characters.
It's like a nearly universal rule.

it's still up for me

I really dislike the "HUR DURR HE LIKES GYOZA SO MUCH" ability, but it's still hype, it's also sweet how En cares about his family

Fuck forgot to add the link

heavenmanga.club/dorohedoro-chap-157/

She also draws some luscious tits.

She's also not afraid to incorporate some cute romantic undertones without drawing too much attention to them.
In the end Kaiman is obviously going to open up a gyoza king restaurant together with Nikaido and it's awesome.

The art is messy because of its style.
But the story is definitely a mess, but a fun mess nonetheless with a lot of humour and feel.

Did it end on nipland? How long for translations?

Of course the story is "a mess", it's setup as a mistery. Everything makes sense in the end.

>using aggregate sites
mangadex.com/manga/2379/dorohedoro
The domain got bought up by some aggregate site, you shouldn't use it

What about kissmango?

Another aggregate site, though one of the better ones since it doesn't watermark/compress to my knowledge
I still wouldn't use it

I read the first pages of the manga, when does it become good? I'm serious

Can one be this retarded?

Literally O MY MAGIC GYOZA

I like it, but it definitely has its flaws.
For one, the author has some really big deficiencies in how she draws perspective. This can be seen by the way she draws feet, it's completely amateurish, it's like they are floating in the air.
Secondly, she has really big problem in drawing human emotions in women, they always have the same surprised wide eyed look.
Finally, she has some strong intimacy issues, not one single pairing she makes is able to be honest about their affection. It's probably some personal problems of the author itself.

I want to FUCK Ebisu in the ass.

I didn't like it what now fagget?

will never read anything by a woman, they're incapable of being good authors

Naoko Takeuchi, Rumiko Takahashi, Ai Yazawa, Hiromu Arakawa have made awesome manga for their respective generations and audience/genre. I am sorry for your shit taste.

Hoshi no samidare and Pluto come to mind.

i bet they fucked some guys to work for them and they just slapped their name onto it
they're literally inferior

I stopped liking edgy stuff a while ago.

Good thing Dorohedoro is nice light-hearted fun

When will they fuck?

Das gay.

Lone Wolf and Cub?
Berserk past third volume and a bit after eclipse?

Caiman is cute,CUTE!

Imagine fearing girls so much

S-Sure thing user

To be fair, it's not like any other magic would've made sense for Kaiman.

Everything has its flaws though. And I don't think it would be as interesting if all the characters could communicate perfectly with one another. The fact that they have deficiencies makes them more likable and relatable.

I apologize for your fucking horrible tastes.

She was way cuter as a devil loli.

>Hoshi no samidare
I know lots of people on Sup Forums love this one a lot but I thought it was just okay. Gash Bell was the more entertaining shounen "read along with Sup Forums" for me at least.

Cuter maybe, but not as sexy

>devil loli
She probably was already taller than all other female characters and taller than many male ones too.

there was a guy on twitter that already translated and had uploaded chapters 159 and 160, anyone got a link?