Can do household chores

>can do household chores
>would buy and cook food for you
>extremely loyal
Violet would make a good wife and mother for my children.

>would teleport behind you with her giant axe Witchcraft if you cheat on her
nope

Then just don't fucking cheat on her.

At that point you kinda deserve getting axed in the back of the head by her.

but Saber eats all the food she cooks

Why would you cheat on someone so perfect?

Do you really think that a girl who have been in the war, works and have female co-works would be a house-wife just because she has a husband?

Kek.

She would be a feminist leader, sooner or latter.

>can do household chores
>would buy and cook food for you
>extremely loyal
Modern western women can no longer do this.

Someone already took her first time though.

>has no social skills whatsoever and has absolutely zero fucking understanding of any family values
yeah sounds like a great woman to rear your children if you want them to be autistic little shits

Violet is for Gilbert and Gilbert only.

But I'm Gilbert

stop forcing your toilet humor and fuck off

Does that mean I'd make a good wife for me and my children as well?

her hands would rust if she had to bath the kid

But I will never become a good husband, let alone become a proper man.

It's made of adamantium

>what is maternal instinct

Ann peeked through the open door behind Violet, who placed the tray on a desk. The guest room was a beautifully decorated one that the maids cleaned regularly.

She noticed the luggage on the bed. It was a leather trolley suitcase filled with customs clearance stickers from various countries. It was open, with a small pistol protruding from inside.

——Ah…

In the split moment that she was lost in thought, Violet returned. Just as in a pantomime show, the two of them kept moving in perfect synchrony.

Finally, Violet lost her wit. “Young Mistress, is a gun something usual for you?”

“What’s up with that thing? Hey, is it a real one?”

As Ann asked with excitement, Violet answered, “Self-defense is a necessity for women that travel alone, after all.”

“What’s ‘self-defense’?”

“To protect oneself, Young Mistress.”

As Violet narrowed her eyes slightly, Ann’s body trembled at the movement of her lips. Were she a little older, the girl would probably have recognized the reaction as a sign of fascination.

A woman capable of numbing people with words and gestures was nothing short of magical. Ann felt far more threatened by Violet’s charms than the fact that she carried firearm.

“So you… shoot that thing?” As she imitated the shape of a pistol with her hands, her arm was immediately straightened by Violet.

“Please enclose the sides more. If your hand is loose, you become unable to withstand the recoil.”

“That isn’t the real deal… it’s a finger.”

“Even so, it should be enough to serve as practice for a time when you could possibly need it.”

What was that Auto-Memories Doll saying to an infant?

“Don’t you know? Women aren’t supposed to use these kinds of things.”

“There is no separating women from men when it comes to possessing guns.” As Violet replied without hesitation, Ann thought she was the coolest.

“Why do you have that with you?”

“The next place I will be dispatched to is an area of conflict… Be at ease. I shall not use it here.”

“Obviously!”

If you rented Violet to write your 200 word essay, could you order her to take her clothes off while she worked?

At Ann’s sharp attitude, Violet lightly forced a question out of curiosity, “Is there no such arming in this mansion?”

“Normal homes don’t have that.”

Violet gave her a puzzled look. “Then what do you do if a thief ever appears…?” Seeming truly doubtful, she tilted her head. As she did so, her doll-like features stood out even further.

“If someone like that shows up, everyone will know right away. Since this is the countryside. It was the same when you came.”

“I see. The low crime rate in depopulate areas could be explained by this.” While nodding as if that had been a lesson, she looked like a child despite being an adult.

“You’re… kinda… weird.” Ann declared tensely, pointing her index fingers at Violet. Although she had merely said so out of spite, at that instant, the corners of Violet’s mouth rose just a little for the first time.

“Young Mistress, should you not be going to sleep? Staying up late is prejudicial for women.”

Due to the unexpected smile, Ann was blown away to a certain degree and could say nothing else. Dyed red, her cheeks denounced the truth behind her palpitations.

“I-I will sleep. You should sleep too, or else, Mom will scold you.”

“Yes.”

“If you stay up even later than this, monsters will come to tell you that you have to sleep.”

“Goodnight, Young Mistress.”

Ann could not bear staying there or even standing on her feet anymore, leaving the place in a rush. However, as she walked away, she found herself curious no matter what, glancing backwards the very next second. She could see Violet holding the gun beyond the door that was still half-open.

Violet’s expressions were mostly deadpan, and so, it was hard to tell her mood changes. Nevertheless, even the all-too-young Ann could understand what she had seemed to feel at that moment with just a look.

>hehe nothin personnel danna-sama
Considering her autism, I can already picture her doing that

——Ah… somewhat…

She was somewhat of a lone wolf.

Incompatible with her current appearance, she held onto a brutal, fierce weapon. Ann could hardly imagine being attached to her, yet she was becoming familiar with the black gloves covering Violet’s hands. As the latter gripped the gun with those same hands and pressed its edge against her forehead, she looked like a pilgrim uttering a prayer. Before she turned around the hall’s corner, Ann’s ears were able to catch said prayer.

“Please give me an order.” She said to no one.

------
Next episode most likely

This would make a good background for VEG

Why would you cheat on her though?

Because Violet is bland. I would cheat on her with a much more interesting and sexier girl.

Cattleya is tempting me with her seductive advances.

I'm not into fucking dinosaurs

Pedofag

>ywn help her cook food

Why didn't you protect her smile?

Violet is only attracted to mature men.

>why aren't you holding her Sup Forums?

>ywn travel the world with Violet
Why live?

Would you a Baioretto?

without a doubt, yes.

smelly iron armpits

>no scars
into the trash it goes.

Seasonal memegirl, you won't remember her next year

You won't remember Violet either.

I don't care about Violet

Glad we cleared that up.

That your waifu is seasonal shit? yes

I will
I love Violet and i want to hold her hand

Well I guess bad taste is a form of taste, user

Her cold, metalic hands?
btw they lost a great opportunity at episode 5. When the soldierdude whatshisface complained that Violet's hands killed his men she should have bluntly stated that it wasn't true and that her currect hands never took a life while showing her automails.

Is this an Illusion hentai game?

Looks like Artificial Academy 2

>mfw I will never find a girl like Violet

Eh, Violet's not even a good seasonal waifu. That's how dull it is.

You forgot to add
>no personality
>emotionally autistic
These are all pros though. Kyoani knows how to make patrician characters.

So you haven't watched episode 7?
Good to know shitposters still bump these threads

I guess someone didn't watch her breakdown

Haha haters btfo!

>Violet would make a good wife and mother for my children.
>has autism
my kids dont need that

which is why they are cancer

>giant axe
FUCK I WANT HER MORE NOW

that art is nice

no it's not

my feeling too user

I don't know if she good waifu material. Handjobs from her probably sucks

you're not nice

FUUUCK

Is it better to have had a daughter and lost her? or to never have had a daughter at all?

DELET

Don't have it. Fuck man, losing a daughter like that must be the pure manifestation of hell on earth.

Yeah. That man is drinking even harder after Violet leaves.

Tell me about lion Sup Forums, why does he play the baguette?

To seduce young auto memoir dolls.

Is the robotic arms also part of the game or just modded?

Cause he's a suave motherfucker.

I think all you'd get is "You're a handful, aren't you?" and a look of subtle pity and disgust.

That's hot.

>Wanting your children to have a motherwife.
You're really spoiling them there.

I would rather don't live with a murder machine

I agree OP! That gorgeously flowing blonde hair, them bright blu eyes, it all just makes my heart FLUTTER! But... i'm a little embarassed to say it, but if not for her I wouldn't really care for this show. I still pretend it's the best thing ever when I post on the internet though

What a cute

>“There is no separating women from men when it comes to possessing guns.” As Violet replied without hesitation, Ann thought she was the coolest.
/k/ mom is the best mom

>His waifu can't take three steps on water
How can other girls even compete?

You forgot very beautiful

Will KyoAni animate this scene?

Well, that's obvious, you must be gay or blind, to not see that.

isn't she used goods tho?

She butchered anyone who tried to rape her.

DELET THIS