New "official" kemono friends puzzle game found to use pirated anime soundtrack

People rip apart the game and then they see metadata of the anime soundtrack being used in the game say it was uploaded to a pirate site.

What does it matter? Kadokawa will bury this news so deep its ghost won't be able to find it. Nothing will come of this.

Makes me think it was a clever ruse to save flopping poovilion, making an outright lame game so it would stand out as a better alternative to it.
I mean you simply can't make this shit up, this has to be intentional, so much fail in a single game.

The game is already expected to bomb, and its first costumers bought it just so they can shit on it and prevent others from buying.

Shut it already, KDKW. Just make the idols sing and make some dolls until it finally fades out in peace.

There is nothing on KF that would yield you anymore profit

>salesfag still trying this hard to force lies
lol

Don't overthink it. Kadokawa was retarded enough to ignore the outrage of their own market. They would be retarded enough to do this out of pure incompetence

I'm not surprised. Kadokawa caught lighting in a bottle and their first instinct was to chuck it against the wall to see if it made a brighter light.

>People rip apart the game and then they see metadata of the anime soundtrack being used in the game
But what anime?
Is it an anime they have a license on?

soundtrack of kemono friends anime, I don't know if they have license on it

I keep seeing this phrase about bottle and all I can think of is this.

I'm confused. So a new official game is using rips of the anime sound track rather than getting them from Kadokawa? Does it matter other than it being kind of dumb?

>There is nothing on KF that would yield you anymore profit
Except all the nedos that are coming out
And the soundtrack CDs
And the fan meet ups
And the live shows

>idols and dolls

This is the future we chose by continuing to support the trash that comes out after September.
No complaints now, thank the sheeple with no taste and low standards for providing the demand.

Both of those carry the essence of the original show.

The fans just won't support anything OC donut steel. Whether it's a game or manga or anime, it's bound for a rejection if it's not Tatsuki approved

Kadokawa is only part of the rightholder for the anime committee and it's unclear how this game is being licensed to made either.

But how does this change anything? People would know they were using the anime sound track by hearing it.

That's the slippery slope I warned you about when pavilion just came out, but nobody listened. KDKW saw that the halfassed attempt they made at a game was gladly devoured by fans and so they realized they don't have to even try anymore.
Meet the Puzzle.

More like:
After Pavillion flopped, they realized that the fans are just that attached with the anime
So they made one that copy pasted it as hurriedly as possible before the fans sizzles out completely
Only to end up here.

The studio that made the franchise successful got kicked citing insufficient information sharing and a desire for normalization.
The committee responsible for the decision is now OKing games containing literal pirated material, making their already shaky excuses completely laughable.

True. Absolutely nothing.
Not even costumers

The studio either has the license to use the track or not. They presumably do, which just makes it an embarrassing goof for them, and nothing to do with Kadokawa. Who could easily argue that this is exactly the sort of issue they have with contractors who don't communicate properly.
Besides which, their excuse was already laughable.

Also Pavilion which is doing quite well.

I see what you did there.

>still trying to push that phony "flop" narrative
Too bad for you the game is doing just fine.

>hurr if a game isnt in top 10 free downloads its a flop
Not everything is Minecraft Lite and Monster Strike, kiddo.

There's nothing wrong with them doing that. Morally, legally, etc, it's fine.

Don't bother arguing with them, they've established some kind of religious cult around their holy cow of a game with no critique allowed.
I wouldn't have even minded that if they kept their delusions to /vg/.

>them
*him

Isn't that the ranking for downloads though? It's kinda obvious that people who got the game on launch have no reason to download it again, so its ranking going down makes sense.
Not trying to defend Pavillion or anything, I don't care about it either.

It never had any real bump both in downloads and gross and is still on a free fall 1 month after