Bokutachi wa benkyou ga dekinai!/Bokuben/We Never Learn

Chapter 52 spoilers.

we Fumino chapter boys

The return of the Ibara Club!

>Title: The Genius Sometimes Strives Forward Towards Investigating an Ignorant "X"

Text-based:

>Kashima, as usual(?), is looking and entranced by pictures of Fumino when Chono received a major news on her phone.

>On the third day of the semester, The Ibara Club is asking Fumino regarding this news. Apparently, a certain Instagram account (spielen-with-love) had an picture of Nariyuki and Fumino walking out of a hotel on the night of the festival.

>Fumino told the Ibara Club Members that she and Nariyuki will go find the culprit who did this, and told them not to use their human wave tactics.

>Though Nariyuki doesn't really mind about them coming out of a hotel, Fumino was having stomachache from thing what would happen if Rizu or Uruka found out.

>Because all other images were pretty much pictures of sweets, they think it's probably a girl who took it. Based on the account's name, they also believe it's probably someone from the orchestra club, so they paid a visit. However, on the day of that photo was taken, all of the members were away for a tournament.

>The cake that the club's teacher adviser bought as a present was the same cake on the picture, so Fumino and Nariyuki went to that shop... but not before leaving the impression to the club member that they are a couple.

>The two waited at the table that had the same damage on the photograph as the cake when Oomori showed up. Both of them wondered if he was the culprit.

>Apparently, Oomori and his parents also stayed at the same hotel as them, and due to the impact, after he uploaded the image, he also sealed his memory off until just now.

>Oomori asked them what was going on, while Fumino, with lifeless eyes, urged him to delete it.

>The name of the account is Oomori's given name, Kanade (秦), which means "Play Music".

Other urls found in this thread:

weeklyjump.livejournal.com/353252.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UvGPWWP98AE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Fumino chapter

ITS OUR LORD AND BEST GIRL FUMINO CHAPTER!!!!

>Want a Kobayashi chapter
>Get an Oomori one
NO, bad Tsutsui!

Please rise for our best and end girl fumino chapter

>and due to the impact, after he uploaded the image, he also sealed his memory off until just now

>The cake that the club's teacher adviser bought as a present was the same cake on the picture, so Fumino and Nariyuki went to that shop...
So it's a date, at a cake shop.
Classic.

>there's more to Oomori than haha bagina
Color me surprised

>Stomach ache
I seriously hope this remains a joke and something serious later on
>Fumino wins
>Gets stomach cancer

Hope she got a new hairstyle.

>she gets to see her mother again
Happy endings for everyone!

>Kashima
Fuck yeah, even Fumino's support girls are in this chapter

No, not like this

>Fumino chapter
YES
>Fumino's fanclub
YES
>Oomori and not Kobayashi
Fuck

Almost perfection.

At this point, I'm positive that it will become an important plot device in the future.

I'm horrible with names, who are Oomori and Kobayashi again

Kobayashi is the qt male friend. Oomori is the perverted one.

Btw, Sensei's chapter ranked 3rd, for anyone that cares about the ToC.

>there are minor /u/ options for the main girls
I can deal with this
based nips

>nips showing good taste
nani?

>picture of Nariyuki and Fumino walking out of a hotel on the night of the festival
Oh shit

Where's the ToC?

SASSUGA

Nips have shit taste wew.

Seems i made a mistake and it's 4th? My bad desu.

Stay mad. Stay gay.

weeklyjump.livejournal.com/353252.html

Sensei will definitely win the poll then.

I hope not, please be uruka

What's the difference?

People actually like sensei

>thinking Sensei has a chance

I want to rape all four of them consecutively and make Yuiga watch

sensei is a good character

>Fumino, with lifeless eyes, urged him to delete it.

Noice.

>Only four of them
>Not all 6
What a fucking beta

Isn't there an online poll before where sensei wins, followed by Fumino?

>Thinking I was talking about the poll

Yuuna >>>>>bokukek

>Not raping Yuiga and making girls watch.

>Bokuben
>plot
Lol

>Fumino chapter
Yes, fuck yeah.

Neck yourself

Bold assessment.

Over the line.

>Chapter 52
Holy hell it's been about a year already, so an anime is pretty a given at this point right?

Please let us not imitate 2ch threads and the WNL/Yuuna war that goes on over there.

Probably next year.

Fuck off

Bait-chan is bait

daily reminder Sensei was raped by Senpai's father who worked as doctor in gymnastic team. He is now laying low by practicing his craft in small clinic of small town

>vizanon dies for bokuben first anniversary

F

explain
i want to bully him

Mods bullied him to death Probably.

Best girl.

>>Stomach acheI seriously hope this remains a joke and something serious later on
>>Gets stomach cancer
I think that Fumino will not be able to realize her dream
and Nariyuki is going to want to do it for her

F

Ohhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiit

if i am wrong, Japan has the highest survival/success rate of stomach cancer treatment. Fumino will survive

am not, fuck me

>Moeyuki becomes an astronaut

plus she RICH

>I think that Fumino will not be able to realize her dream
>Fumino becomes a star next to her mother's

No more need for math.

Moeyuki will donate part of his stomach and save her

Delet. Fumino and Nariyuki will conquer the galaxy together.

>Bokuben suddenly pulls a Shigatsu/Clannad
Please no

Didn't help Steve Jobs.

>"Please Nariyuki, find my star in the sky so you won't get lonely"
>Year later he becomes an astronomer for Nasa or some shit and finds twin stars
>Names it Fumino and Funimo's mom

Fumino can go fuck aliens if she wants, Moeyuki remains with us.

Just imagine nariyuki holding fumino's hand stargazing with each other on the hospital rooftop before fumino's passing.

;_;

"What do they call that constellation mommy?"
>"The twin flats"

DELET THIS NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=UvGPWWP98AE

YAMERO

>. Fumino will survive
yes she will survive but will not be able to realize it so Nariyuki will go to her place looking for the star of the mother of Fumino to ask for her agreement to marry her daughter

>Confesses to Fumino
>Stomach-related-shit happens
>Got hospitalized
>Nariyuki feeling frustrated because he can only stay outside and wait
>Makes up his mind about becoming a doctor so he can save everyone he cares about

fuck you
>Ogata dies from car accident when deliver udon
>He helped her father udon shop and eventually inherit it and renamed with her name

Fuck off, Uruka. You lost your chance.

>Accident
Atleast she got Isekai'd.

Who

Fuck it, might as well throw in everyone.
>Nariyuki become an astronomer, a doctor, an owner of an udon shop, a figure skater and a swimmer

More like
>Nariyuki becomes suicidal

>Uruka had heart attack and drown just 1 seconds before reaching the end line to be championed
>Nariyuki was petrified as he could do nothing. He could only saw the stranger helped Uruka but pressing her chest and kissing her in the meant time.
>He was double devastated and used his grief to innovate lifesaving technique and technology so the victim will not be violated

Then we got a Bokuben sequel, with the twins as the MC

didn't Steve Jobs go for retarded alternative treatments?

>not Kobayashi or /chem/.

>she RICH
her father is not ok for his daughter go to the moon
she is rich she can have the best tutor to succeed but her father does not help so only the school can get a tutor for free
Her father is the final boss he must have his reason scared to lose his daughter as he lost his wife

>Fumino's finally becoming a star with her mother

They will be the parents of the new girl

Didn't she say she didn't have money for snacks that one time?

Have you even read the series? Her house has only been the setting twice, but it's a giant ass palace.

the summaries for Fumino chapters are never well detailed compared to other girls why ???
this person must not like Fumino

>Sensei dies from break and enter, the burglars raped her and killed her and they escaped.
>Nariyuki becomes policeman but disgusted by bureaucracy of nipon police. Thus, he becomes vigilante, a batman by night and bounty hunter by day
>eventually, he found out the bulgars and on their last breath they told they were tip and paid by a rich butler.
>Mystery for Sensei's death unresolves

Who?

Yuiga became a vigilante and he was called Moeyuki