Why does this character attract the most cancerous posters on Sup Forums?

Why does this character attract the most cancerous posters on Sup Forums?

Because Ichigocucks are constantly butthurt over the fact that 02 is the best girl in the series and that she and Hiro are a perfect fit.

>cucks
Thanks for proving my point.

anytime

Because Trigger Anime is for Sup Forumsedditors and underages

faggots are insecure because Zero Two is the best girl of all time

because it's their first anime. they are bandwagoning it because it's a chance to fit in

Because she's literally the only reason people are watching the show

trigger meme on their western cucks pandering

I fucking hate cold pink + red palettes.
This shit should be illegal.

I know you masturbated to me

great design
cool
alpha
daaling~
flies a fucking cute robot

Literally edgy Lum

Because she's made out of concentrated waifubait.

Because she's cancer

Because you're a massive faggot.

Because Ichigofags are insecure and mad at 02's superiority.

Because VEG-fags wish that their shitty MC was even half as interesting as her.

Violetto-chan is charming, but she and 002 are not really comparable.

Because it's actually a good show, that's why it attracts the most battle-hardened shitposters and scares away the pseudointellectuals. Madoka was a good show, and the shitposting around that series is legendary.

No one is remembering this facsimile next year

What makes you so confident about that?
Regularly filled threads with over 1100 Posts and inspired ridiculous art..
If it will be remembered, however, relies entirely on the rest of the series

I'm finally starting to understand how the mind of a shitposter works, I mean, look at this post

I know I will.

The biggest threads rarely pass 1000 posts and it is a sales flop, Re:Zero was seasonal shit that was only popular when it was airing and it was much more popular in Sup Forums than this.

Sup Forums crossboarders that enabled the show also shitposted the show all over the board and there was 9 or 10 threads at a time, being bumped again and again even when there was nothing but waifubait to discuss

She's the waifu of the decade.

Who is this?

It's my first time on this website and my friend told me to go on here because I like anim.

Literally the only girl from this season I can't masturbate to. She's that disgusting.

Are they posters other than most cancerous type here. This entire board has become fucking toxic trash

I unironically blame it on VEG and LE underperforming on Sup Forums.
I'm not saying which is better, since all three are together on their averageness, as shown by >stalker, but VEG and LE were supposed to take part of the shitposting load, since this was supposed to be the "trigger vs kyoani vs shaft" season.
But those two didn't, and the shitposters moved to the next one that had content to shitpost about.
I mean, look at the first weeks, we had
>PEG on week 1 and 2
>cuck/NTR on week 2 and 3
>AOTS/AOTY spam on week 4 and 5
>stupid theorycrafting on week 5
>power of love spam on week 6
DITF is a full plate for shitposters since week 1, while the other two, VEG and LE, moved to dwad threads on the first and fatefags being fatefags on the second.
Then we had week 5 and 6 that peaked the shitpost to the max, bringing even newfags, crossboarders and stupid people and making them think this was supposed to be a "deep show, the second coming of evangelion" and there you have it.

Lets just hope next episode, the beach one, actually manages to be just a beach episode to make them drop this show for good, so we can have proper threads.

So you're a homosexual?

Ah, Re:Zero the only thing consistently remembered about is Rem and the web-novel some user regularly releases Translations of.
I'm hopeful for darlifra and I will certainly remember it. They can still turn things around and get their life back on track.

And we still have Re:Zero threads, so that user is right then.

If you mean forced threads with less than 100 unique IP's then yes

Because her fans are retarded enough to unironically think that her show is good.

But look, the post was literally
>No one is remembering this facsimile next year
So I guess that's that.

Bro, do you even ironically unironically enjoy a show?

>decent show
> expecting it not to attract a fanbase on Sup Forums
>expecting any popular thing on Sup Forums to not get infused with cancer

>implying

Waifu bait attracting self-insert fags. That's all to it.

otaku pandering characters and shoujo bishounens in Mecha always attract a large number of cancerfags

Not yet, i'm waiting for doujinshi.

She's visually perfect and I like her personality.
Too bad her waifufags are the most obnoxious cunts on Sup Forums right now which is bound to make people start hating her from sheer overexposure.

nigger faggot I hope your family get murdered and your sister get raped by niggers, kill yourself fucking retard, God, If I knew where you live I'd beat the shit out of you and your entire family. I'll rape your mom and kill her in front of you, subhuman filth, piece of shit, faggot, nigger, faggot, nigger, faggot, nigger, kill yourself.

>M-MUH ICHIGOFAGS
She's not even a popular character. It's literally just falseflagging 02fag's pissing on the nearest female character in some imagined superiority contest.

You tell him, redditor!

couldn't tell you, there is just something about .02%

Of course we'll believe that bullshit, Ichigofag.

i'm not, this is just pasta, from file, that i called, insults to OP.

>shoujo bishounens

Said the trapfag.

Seasonal waifufags. In terms of cancer, they can't be beat.

Yeah, Ichigofags are that bad.

idk but they made me hate this show before even picking it up
they did the same to re:0

Way to prove his point

About Ichigofags, yeah.

its just VEGfags on damage control since their show barely gets a single thread per episode

Why does kyoani always attract the most cancerous posters?

Trigger attracts Sup Forumsermin and Sup Forumscksuckers

Because I like genuine romance plots when they're well done and big stompy robots

I'm sure the waifufags that barely post are the bad guys user

flavour of the month.

is the only descent character in a show where eveybody is incompetent as fuck, as result she stands out as a becon of light in a sea of medicrity that is a robot anime with a shitty romance plot. So is far easier for people to latch to one charatcer only since there is no competition.
has nothing to do with the viewers but the writers making her the only interesting character in the show.

You wish senpai.
I beg to differ. I find Ichigo, Hiro and Ikuno very interesting. The only one I don't give a shit about in the main cast is fatso

I hate this waifuwar shit, Ichigo is more my kind of girl but I obviously still think 02 is hot and have fapped to her.

They copied the eyes from Re-L mayer

none of the characters in that show are particularly interesting. maybe that science dude but i've seen him maybe once or twice.

Because she attracts autistic self-inserters who want a naked girl to suddenly appear before them and call them dahling. Most are underage.

>Literally edgy Lum

Lum was nevrotic, 02 is cool.

>10/10 semen demon
>entire show is built on dickbait
>"""""clever allegory"""""
>le kinomatographic composition
of course it would attract a horde of low-functioning autistics

Why is this metashit thread still up?

Why does this studio attract the most cancerous posters on Sup Forums?

because she is cancerous lmao nigga

she's one of the mcs in probably most popular show in the season

It's the first major anime with Trigger involved since KLK, so its the first show many crossboarders have watched as it came out. It also happens that the show is absolutely fucking awful, so anyone actually invested in it emotionally is a piece of human garbage.

>why do popular things attract cancer
we may never know.