Is supposed to be the luckiest man on earth

>is supposed to be the luckiest man on earth
>is unlucky
??

>is unlucky
The only reason he didn't get raped by Akagi in 1 match was because of his constant insane luck

If I remember right he never lost against Akagi, he died a natural death during the game. He was old as fuck and got an heart attack from EXTREME GAMBLING that his body couldn't sustain anymore. Sure Akagi gave him an hard time but Akagi never caused someone to die from anxiety before, it uniquely happened in this case against a very old opponent, so it would be silly to credit this untimely death as Akagi's victory.

I wonder who could be behind this post.

He pulls Yakuman out of his ass though? The only reason he didn't win is because Akagi kept bluffing like a madman

He is your typical lucktard that wins like 4 times in a row in your mahjong games.

You got that wrong, he's the moest man on Earth.

>oups, I touched by mistake my last tile
>It make me Ron, when all I wanted was to bring it on
He should have won here

It was the right thing to do though. He can always go for a tsumo with cheaper hands. Points advantage restricted Akagi a lot.

He technically won in the end but couldn't finish the job. If only he said PON before dying, again.

>It was the right thing to do though.
Lol? Look at Akagi's hand.

Anyone drawing his last winning tile would have killed the dealer double yakuman. And I think Akagi's hand was alright and could have won after a few more turns.

>barely pays attention to the game
>gets several tenpais in a row and then a double yakuman
>not lucky as fuck

That was his luck at work. It's heavily implied he'd get his shit pushed in if he strained it any longer

>implied
>implying

the man drawing a kokushi tenpai is not lucky? the same one that gets discarded and transforms into a daisangen a couple of turns after that is not luck?

You now realize that the final Washizu mahjong hand, that lasted 45 chapters or so, went on for only 3 (THREE) discards

It mean jackshit if the bullshit Akagi is pulling out is even bigger.

Wasn't he over the normal blood loss limit though? I'm pretty sure he was before he came back from hell so that means he pretty much did loss against Akagi cause you lose when you cannot continue.
You can't just say he lost because he's a normal person because he clearly had godlike luck, astral travelled and all this other mad shit lol.

he pulled more dora in one night than I pull in a month

>a man is too retarded to capitalise on his luck
>somehow it's his opponent's fault

I blame his lackeys for not shutting the fuck up, honestly

You can't say he's unlucky though (well, he is unlucky in playing against akagi, but not unlucky in mahjong itself)

What bullshit? The shit hands with no dora or yaku? Drawing more safe tiles for Washizu? Or failing to tsumo again and again?

He had 1900cc taken out of him

It means nothing if he can't concretize it because of bullshits.
You may as well say Donald Duck is lucky because he have a good family.

He can't concretize because he folds every time Akagi looks at him in the eyes.

What the fuck is this meme even about? Never understood it

I still don't get what it implies.

it implies nothing, people just made a meme out of it