Pleb: Kill la Kill
Patrician: Diebuster

Pleb: G Gundam
Patrician: Gundam Build Fighters Try

Pleb: Zeta Gundam
Patrician: Gundam Wing

Literally kill yourselves

Patrician: Brain Powerd

How do I into Gundam and Getter lads? I just can't shake the feeling I'm watching a cynical toy commercial

That's why you don't watch the Toei anime and you go straight to the manga where the author has full creative control.

For Gundam, it's impossible because its dictated by a board which then decides the toys, but for Getter, it's a manga franchise so there are no controls.

Gundam: Production order
Getter: reading manga is the superior option, but there's anime worth watching. The two Toei series from the 70s are very formulaic with questionable animation, although I did enjoy Getter Robo G more than the first one. Getter Robo Go doesn't have subs, I don't think. New Getter Robo might be a decent place to start, but the best two OVAs are Armageddon and Shin Getter Robo vs Neo Getter Robo (which is somewhat underrated). If you are going to only watch one then make it Getter Robo Armageddon.

0079 TV series
Getter Robo Saga

>tfw read this as "do you have coruage? do you have rope?"

youtube.com/watch?v=sh2kT-JobJw
youtube.com/watch?v=03T60AksMeI
youtube.com/watch?v=WJKgQ1bWras

wrong robot but good taste and thread

Didn't Go get subs a few years ago? I remember there wasn't even a batch for it but then someone uploaded it. Might remember wrong that it had subs.

People should get into Getter Robo purely because of Ken Ishikawa and nothing else. Dude was underrated as fuck.

I might be wrong, my info is probably a few years old at this point and I haven't looked into the matter since.

actual patricians: Mazinger Z

Is there a Mazinger guide?

Just pick one and go along with it (if it has scanlations, since plenty is still unscanlated)

mazinger.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Not that I know of, there are a lot of things Mazinger but its not like you need to read or watch them in a particular order.
If you can't stand 1972 badly subbed Toei fanfare I recommend reading the manga and watching Shin Mazinger, then watching the Mazinkaiser ovas+movie.

Be sure to watch the Mazinger-Getter-Grendaizer crossover movies.

Shin Mazinger and then you binge everything else that Imagawa was involved in

>mech shit

grow up manchild

Anyone been keeping track of DeEvolution? Or did it get canned and I'm a slowpoke?

This isn't actually an argument burger

Literally all of these are wrong.

Original Mazinger was officially licensed and got decent subs years ago

>Diebuster cockroach
>has shit taste

Every time

Hey, I made those gifs years ago. Nifty.

How do I have shit taste? KLK, G, and Zeta Gundam have the most obnoxious faglord MCs I've ever seen.

Gundam Wing is literal trash, toonamifag.

So is Zeta. Kamille makes me fucking vomit.

Still in a different league of shows than Wing even attempts to be, honestly.

Read the damn manga in the order of
Getter > G > Go > Shin > Arc

Wing's story, characters, and animation especially destroys Zeta. Zeta just looks like shit, sounds like shit, and generally plays out like shit the whole way through. 50 episodes of absolutely nothing.

You cold-blooded creatures who don't even know what tears are shall not inherit the earth.

Patrician: Getter Robo
Patrician: Gurren Lagann

Devolution is still running.

Wing is mediocre at best.

Pleb: Getter Robo, Mazinger, Cutie Honey
Patrician: Devilman, Devilman Lady

>Devilman Lady

fuck off xpearse

Say that again, I double dare you, you nigger

Pleb: mech shows
Patrician: almost anything else

Don't waste your time on Gundam. Watch the first series if you have to, but never waste time beyond that.

Manga > any animated version

>sophisticated r*dditors like me only watch superior social commentaries in anime form (like the excellent Violet Evergarden) to aid us with our dialectical abilities
>pssshhhttt, mecha is beneath me
O
okay kid

Just made this if you're interested.

Hey thanks man

>Violence Jack is a sequel to Devilman
Why are all this misinfo "guides" concerning Devilman popping up so much lately? Stop making guides to things you don't know the first detail about.

I like Diebuster and I want you to die.

New Getter is fun as fuck, and a good beginner Getter before you get into Armageddon/Shin vs. Neo.

You're retarded, and have no clue what you're talking about.

Pleb: Mushishi
Patrician: Natsume Yuujinchou

My nigga.

Better version.

thank you those other colors suck

Some cool user in the pre-2000s thread fixed it.

Pleb: Getter Robo Armageddon
Patrician: Getter Robo manga

More like getter homo

>Gundam is perhaps the most well-known Japanese mecha franchise ever made

Pleb: Nagagutsu wo Haita Neko
Patrician: Wanpaku Ouji no Orochi Taiji

autism.jpg

That would be you. It's a known fact that Violence Jack is not a sequel to Devilman, but a crossover work that included ALL of Nagai's characters from other manga re-imagined. Buy a rope and Google how to kill yourself.

Actually, it's an alternate universe created when God resets the world at the end of Devilman.

No, it isn't. That is a compete lie.

pleb: Hajime no Ippo
patrician: Ashita no Joe

Goes without saying.