Shingeki No Kyojin

Wrestling Edition
Will Zeke job out again we will never physically see him engage in a one on one match?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/ea8o3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rest in Peace Best Girl

Where is Hanji?

>Wrestling Edition
You fucking retard

>Shingeki no Kyojin isn't a wrestling manga
get a load of this mark.

She's not dead, just waiting for the best time to swoop in and help Eren.

Season 3 Teaser, animation looks good, gonna be a few months till we get a preview.

streamable.com/ea8o3

Not a fan of Connie being part of the goof squad photo. He just learned his family is dead and his mother is a titan.

can't even read half of what they are saying cause of lighting.
also, why was this scene chosen as a "teaser" there is quite literally nothing going on. If I was a newcomer to the series this is basically a giant heap of "dafuq is this"

Armin is really brave and smart, I would have never thought of hooking onto the colossal titans teeth to avoid being blown back.

Also great that the heat can't break the 3dmg, like when eren first fought CT or when SL did, so the fully extended wires help numb his fall.

Did he plan all of that? I guess that explains the emphasis isayama put on pic related.

Hisu is one of 4 winners for best supporting character in the Anime Trending Awards. Surprised it’s not a fujobait character.

It's a teaser for fans, not the preview to get people "into" the series, they already did that 5 years ago.

Who else is there? I only recognize Astolfo.

I think the other boy is Natsume but I don’t know the girl.

even still; oh boy, cleaning.

That’s what the first 2 seasons were for.

Asspull. No hands on the triggers = no odm usage.
>Fully extended
>odm has nearly 60m of cable
Asspull.
Kys armongfujo

see

Yeah, the Kenny vs Levi teaser would have been better

It's going to be jarring to go from this to that.

I noticed this to, got a bad feeling they're gonna cut most of Connies development...

Hange realising she has been torturing humans the entire time is important for her too.

Best girl.

I’m surprised EMA aren’t fucked up from watching Hannes die

EM were fucked up already from the incident with Mikasa's parents.

Do shifters even feel pain after a while?

Reminder that Marleycucks got BTFO

I bet they just get used to it or turn it into a different feeling like numbness

it's not a fucking teaser, just like hange on the wall wasn't a teaser, this is just an extra scene for compilation movie

they do initially it seems but later on they can ignore it, maybe because of adrenaline

she'll die soon enough

No one knows exactly how the triggers work but based on all we've seen, holding the triggers pull you towards a target.
Letting go wouldn't release them, he intentionally showed armin let go for a reason.

The cables don't need to be nearly 60 meters at full length, the depth perception makes that clear.
He feel probably 50 meters from bertolds mouth.
Onto a building shown to be 15 meters plus.
With his wires fully extended,

Eren has never been one to roll up in a ball and cry, neither is mikasa after she second time experiencing that.

There is a small time skip here as well so they had plenty of time to be in a funk, although Eren does get all depressed later in this arc, but this is how he handles it directly after the fact.

He breathed in lungfulls of boiling steam for over a minute in the least and still had functioning lungs and internal organs. Connie breathed in a little bit of Bert's steam accidentally and scorched his throat and coughed some blood into his hand. There's literally no reasonable explanationmfor Armong surviving that shit.

>Eren has never been one to roll up in a ball and cry

I won't believe that Falco is dead until Colt finds his mangled corpse.

>Reasoning with Armongfag
Impossible, she's stuck into a ball of delusion.