Kengan Ashura 97

The End. Setsuna too OP pls nerf

Bump.

Thanks for the dump, OP.

Kiryu definitely has some loose screws

How did he survive this...

just found out about this series and pounded it in two days. absolutely love it.

thanks op!

Sweet.

Hi Lenny.

No sympathy. I still remember when he threatened the murder music CEO.

I would have preferred this match without the hypnosis spell because what the fuck was the point of that.

that was weird. i guess it sets precedent that those sort of attacks exist but what a lame introduction.

I forgot he did that. Fuck that guy threatening that pear shaped QT.

>nothin personnel... kid

So de did not kill him.

What a softy

Did anyone read 219?
Wakatsuki blows look like they really hurt,
holy fuck.

The injuries just keep scaling up, yet the body count is minimal.

Too bad he will lose anyway

He says that he can't feel his left leg anymore, and is uncertain as to whether or not he can pull off one last counter. Dunno how he plans to keep going.

What's more retarded, this guy surviving or the priest with broken neck?

This one is worse because surviving a broken neck is possible

Did he died?

No as you can see here he got resuscitated

Things are not looking good for Ohma. Even if he somehow wins this, he's definitely going to be either dead or handicapped by the end of the tournament

There's no way he is going to lose lol

Not murder her, just kill her business by not providing energy and blocking her sponsors

I love this manga, but I feel like the body count should be a bit higher. I can understand surviving a broken neck and a caved in chest, but surviving a twisted heart?

The only one who died so far is that crazy son of a bitch that fought Giganigga.

Yea I agree with you here, it seems that the author really doesn't like killing off characters. There is one injury that might be even worse than the twisted heart later on. But, I don't really care too much with him not killing off characters since it doesn't really affect the outcome of the tournament matches since its 1 and done

Yeah, it's really just a minor nitpick I have.
As long as the fights stay brutal and engaging, I'm all for it.

The whole manga is just one giant tournament arc. There's no real necessity to kill off characters since they won't be affecting the tournament directly after and keeping them around gives the author more people he can make to bounce off of each other and a bigger variety of jokes and commenters for later matches.

Can't die/become crippled before dealing with That Person and so on.

Oh man I can't wait for this fight

What volume is it in? Does anyone know?

18 and 19

>tfw best boy is about to job so hard
Why couldn't he have had his entry match against someone else first.

Who fights next after setsuna?

The faceless man and hatsumi sen.

>Blowjob panel

Hey bby want sum succ and also murder?

Well yeah. We saw him punch through walls.

10/10 fight.