I miss testosterone manly men

I miss testosterone manly men

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=byOw4AYd7-8
youtube.com/watch?v=VVLv9e5cELg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Same. But no homo.

Are you watching the one that's currently airing, or are you a fag that just likes whining?

HnK is a repetitive mess with a few good scenes

>Are you watching the one that's currently airing
Garo one? Sure

maybe but it sure is fun to watch. I do still perfer manga

>inb4 angry soyboys

>soyboys

manly men roleplayers are amazing

>Tfw no manly-man erp buddy to fuck your trap boipucci

Right on cue.

you can find them in a threads like these. they post Kenshiro pics and say they they are oldfags

I'll wait patiently then.

>le borninthewronggeneration
>"i wish i was living in 80's"
>"i don't watch anything made after 2000"

I am an oldfag.

Your boypussy is already fucked

Fill me up with all your limitless knowledge, oldfags.

Get with the times, Grandpa. Cute boys are in

kys faggot

When the village needs protecting you cute boys be sure to hide with the women and children while the men take care of business.

>>"i don't watch anything made after 2000"
But i do. It is just that i enjoy 80s muscle action heroes

>testosterone manly men
that just leaves a bad taste in the mouth
Kenshiro is actually pretty fucking soft-hearted, he just knows that cunts who kill and torture for shits don't deserve to live.

Manime is just Japan lying to themselves. They're a country of soyboys.

Yes please.

I prefer estrogen girly men

gendo is a beta faggot

>"soyboy"
dude

>the joke
>you
He's right though. Go take a peek at Sup Forums and you'll see where that meme comes from. Either that or Sup Forums.

>tfw really like manime but i'm too afraid to admit it

Jagi > KenSHITo

>hnk
>i miss testosterone manly men
>i enjoy 80s muscle action heroes
everyone knows you're gay except you

You don't enjoy seeing Arnold kicking ass? That is pretty gay

back to bed Jagi
Everyone knows you're a little bitch.
Someone in another thread summed it up perfectly.
Jagi is the quintessential salty tryhard.

>gay
I think you mean gar.

I'm glad we don't live in the 80s anymore. I can't enjoy an anime unless the MC is a cute boy

Not a roleplayer just miss buff dudes punching each other

At this point I wouldn't call him wrong, but the problem is more that girly things sell to guys, even if it's girly men. I too would like a return to series with cool characters like Spike, Ryo, Kenshiro, or Chirico, but the fact of the matter is those characters aren't profitable now.

This also means because there's less masculine role models, you're going to see more people with sparse, soy-based beards whose idea of strength isn't lifting a car to save a friend but someone who feels cute when they paint their nails.

Hokuto no ken is the definition of "making it up as you go" I've found at least 6 retcons while reading it

you're a closeted gay man who thinks a man can't both lift cars and paint his nails.

had to quickly draw this up
i hate manime faggots

>Garo
Is this worth watching if I like Kamen Rider

You are way too insecure in your art. You need to practice more so your hand loosens up.

this
A true man does what he desires, and anybody who tries to stop him dies

Men are still tainted by what they consume, so if you feed him frivolity he will become a frivolous man.

Faggots like you need to be dumped with a lot of manly cum

ah yes, black bile, yellow bile, phlegm, and blood; being the four humours which do correspond with the four temperaments; in order to secure a righteous state of psychical and physiognomical equilibrium; needs must be kept in harmonious proportion to one another; therefore only watch unfrivolous anime like big muscle man show.

I bet you do, fag.

I miss Jojos style from Parts 1-3 so fucking much. Ultra buff manly men doing elaborate poses with talking as a free action is the stuff that made me love Jojos in the first place.

> doing elaborate poses with talking as a free action is the stuff that made me love Jojos
But they still do it.

But not many enough.

The elaborate poses are still lovely it's just it's not the same when it's not huge buff guys doing the slightly homoerotic poses

I see you're a man of culture as well.

Not that user, but I feel that Jagi was one of the biggest wastes of potential in the anime

>Ruined Ken, Shin and Rei's life
>Godly design
>First other character in the show besides Ken to know Hokuto Shinken
>Is the first genuinely menacing antagonist in the show
>Likes to use traps and tricks
>Hokuto brother
>Fight is just generic Ken jerkoff material instead of an actual two-sided fight

He should have been good enough at Hokuto Shinken to stand his ground (at least some of it) against him, and still try and pull fast ones on Ken to get an edge over him. He deserved better after 30 episodes of joke antagonists.

When will Most Dangerous Geist return to save Sup Forums again?

Yeah
>still miss Rei
Honestly he's my favourite character in HnK

No, it's worth watching if you like stupid shit and bad action scenes. As a KR fan, you're probably gonna get frustrated by the atrocious choreography of fights.

HnK is one of the best shounen ever and a good show period. Can it get repetitive? Yes. Same with just about all long running anime. But overall it's still an amazing show.

why are you ashamed?

so is manga better than anime?
ive watched like 15 eps but everything looked like ass

It's a manga and the art looks nice to sure if you're not willing to watch all 109 episodes.
Listen to the OST when you get a chance to though.

*So sure if

LISTEN!!
MY NAME IS ..

>"i wish i was living in 80's"
>living in '80s
>not fighting in '80s

Like anything else, the character type got played out, and for every Kenshiro, there were a bunch of shitty clones.

On the day we need him most.

Rei's definitely great and it's basically a toss up between him and Toki as to my favorite major character. The only issue I have with him is that I don't care for the Juda stuff too much insomuch that I hate the whole "Rei cries for him". I know that's a big part of the series but at least with most of them like Raoh and Shin you can find some aspect of nobility or tragedy. There's nothing noble or tragic about Juda though, he's just a cunt.

I feel the same way about Souther too, the "I KILLED MY ADOPTED DADDY" backstory doesn't make up for everything else.

What words do you have in your dictionary?

Both are fine though I prefer Hara's art. Also the color/design choices in the anime are just fucking weird to the point where it puts me off (i.e. black hair Raoh). The issue with the manga is that, at the moment, all that's available are largely low quality scans and shitty old translations. You'll have to wait for someone to rip the e-book version that's coming.

But she is not a boy.

I really miss this.

Bollywood will make muscle men movies great again.
youtube.com/watch?v=byOw4AYd7-8

>Whining on the internet about cartoons
>I miss testosterone manly men
You're the demographic for these new male characters. It's your fault

(Dead)
>"soyboy" comes from Sup Forums.
It comes from Sup Forums who got it from a Sam Hyde manifesto/book. It was being posted for a while on all boards before it caught on.

Agreed what a ducking waste. He was the reason I got the game boy game and got into the anime/manga. I liked the episodes with God’s Army in the series.

>ducking

You made this exact same post once before.

Jagi getting stomped made sense considering he never properly went all-in with Hokuto Shinken and was too cowardly to try facing Kenshiro directly after his disfigurement. He basically served as the introduction to Toki and Raoh, both of whom were genuinely legends.

Saint Seiya is better, sorry plebs

Isn't gonna come back next season?

I miss unique MC designs that didn't exclusively look like generic anime teens with faggy hair.

>became a broken man with no purpose after learning yuria is his sister
>she reveals she's alive and asks him to fight for her
>his love for his her allows him to stand toe to toe with raoh and keep fighting after his death even without training for years or experiencing sadness for others like ken

How can a degenerate siscon like him be potentially stronger than fucking Raoh?

Oldfag here.

>Saint Seiya
>manly
Ahahaha

Legit I think Harlock is the single greatest MC design in anime history.

Watch Drifters and Garo then.

but spineless wimp from Kakeguri is a sidekick exposition man, he's no mc.

Hell Mary has more balls and better MC than him.

Is Gappy the first manga protagonist to have 4 testicles?

youtube.com/watch?v=VVLv9e5cELg

>oh it made sense, it's in his character

Then change the character. I'm not saying make him a god or anything, it would just be a perfectly normal reaction for someone as perpetually bitter and rage-fueled as Jagi to work at something for once in his life after getting his face blown the fuck up, and would also let us have a good fight, which would have been a nice change of pace after 30 episodes of curbstomps.

Also, Jagi wasn't a coward (besides the part where he doesn't want to get stabbed); he shit-talked and mocked Ken as his face went to hell, and he wasn't scared by him appearing and even invited him to fight on top of the oil tower.

Also, the introduction to Raoh and Toki would have worked better if there was a two-sided fight, because if the first guy in the show after all this time to put up an actual fight uses his death throes to talk about two dudes that are infinitely stronger than him, it would have succeeded in delivering the intended shock value.

>Also, Jagi wasn't a coward
Dude, I love Jagi and all but he was a huge fucking coward. He heavily relies on his shotgun and tried to pull that oil drum bullshit on Ken. It would've been cool if he'd got a few hits, sure, but giving him a "good fight" would've been too much.

This honestly annoyed me

Drop what you're doing and watch Crying Freeman.

Jagi's bullshit tactics were less cowardice and more just how he liked to fight his opponents IIRC

>characters women will never understand