Why are evil, dominant, aggressive, superior women in anime the best?

why are evil, dominant, aggressive, superior women in anime the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rqwLllT1rB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nails

pic related

>She didnt win a HGW

>There are Casters who cant kill Sabers 1v1

>why are evil, dominant, aggressive, superior women in anime the best?
Because they make up for your submissive ass behaviour.

>Whore of assyria jobbed to Saberlite and managed only to kill his master
>Medea actually gets control over Saber herself and wins the war against Heracles, Gilgamesh and Cu

Did you post the wrong image there user?

>beta males want woman to take the lead so the pressure isn't on them
>evil is sexy and giving evil a good ole lawful good dicking moreso
>evil is allowed to be sultry and sexy

Gardens is some bullshit that she explicitly can't use in a normal grail war since the cost is so immense and Shirou had 60 years to prep

>wanting a sexy evil lady to dominate you
>not being equally powerful as her and being her equal and partner

nails are incredible and I have a big fetish for them. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Esdeath is the perfect goddess to worship

because sex = power, so the opposite is also true. You pretend to adore empty headed moe characters and submissive waifus, but deep down, you crave a cruel bitch who will break you down and rebuild you into a man. Search your feelings, you know it to be true! You

>EX rank territory creation
>Cant even mimic true magic inside it

Why is sex associated with power/violence/batoru? I can't distinguish those anymore

how does she give handjobs?

I just like her overwhelming absolute power

she squeezes your tiny insignificant sack with one hand and pulls on it while she digs her nails in the head of your worthless cock and laughs at you while you cry for more

nobody knows

but that spike!

I mean she can mimic a reality marble which is pretty damn close but it's so expensive it's really not worth it

They're strong, willful and usually have great voices.

>60 yrs of prep.
Within that yrs, Shirou infiltrated both mage association and the church, learn the depth of his magecraft origin and prepared for the upcoming Ghgw which are the catalysts.
Semiramis literally created a space portal during the confrontation between atalante and jeanne, summoned an entire armies of dragon tooth warriors and a divine beast in an instant, granted herself a temporary battle continuation.
Also she was portrayed if not higher, equal against karna and achilles in the novel.
Meanwhile medea couldn't even pierce a c rank MR chinese bootleg from emiya inside her temple.

urethra insertion. Start squeeling, pig.

>Semiramis literally created a space portal during the confrontation between atalante and jeanne, summoned an entire armies of dragon tooth warriors and a divine beast in an instant
Thats pretty low tier all things considered. Those are weak familiars, well below a servant while Medea usually fields two Saberclass servants when she wins. Its not like Semiramis can create the holy grail either
>granted herself a temporary battle continuation.
Thats pretty low tier as well desu, Medea could have had regenerated all of that without a problem.
>Also she was portrayed if not higher, equal against karna and achilles in the novel.
Yet she jobbed against a saberlite
>Meanwhile medea couldn't even pierce a c rank MR chinese bootleg from emiya inside her temple.
Thats with just single cast spell desu. Reminder that when Whore of babylon was put to the test she died against Saberlite. Medea survived against Cu and Archer while she wins against Heracles, Saber and arguably Gilgamesh

why are heels the perfect shoe wear for dominant goddesses?

post domfus!

>Whore of assyria jobbed to Saberlite and managed only to kill his master
>Explicitly nearly killed Mordred with Hydra poison who was only rescued by a giant asspull antidote.

God, Medeafags are getting desperate trying to salvage their disaster of a servant.

>It was this close, I swear!

Not him but I sure hope you're just baiting. You'd have to be seriously retarded if you actually believe Medea>Semi with HGoB.

Semiramis is so beautiful, it hurts

I really am not. Medea in general has better feats and has beaten servants Semiramis cant even dream about touching. All things considered its Caster 2-0 Semiramis. 5th HGW itself had better servants than Apo too

Her victory in HGW was confirmed too,twice. Her master wasnt great as Shirou either.

>Thats pretty low tier all things considered. Those are weak familiars, well below a servant.
Divine beast aren't below servant was a dumb assumption.
Basmu is an offspring of Taimat, beast of calamity. A divine beast which is an apex of all phantastmal species, a species capable of razing a city with a single breath. Hydra, dragonkinds like the sky demon Fafnir or Vortigern and Ozymandias Sphinx are few examples.
On the other hand Medea at beast could only summon a fake heroic spirit, let alone summoning the colchis dragon which she couldn't even do.

>Medea could have had regenerated all of that without a PROBLEM.
Archer specifically stated that he purposely miss her spirit core. And in her end she died by simple trace projectiles in ubw. Meanwhile Mordred flat out stated that she fatally damaged Semiramis spirit core yet she lasted until the death of her master. Semiramis was also capable of defensive magecraft completely dispelling Clarent.
>Yet she jobbed against a saberlite
define the word jobbed, she was the penultimate servant in red faction in the ghgw and both she and Shakespeare were never defeated in the battle until the end.
>Thats with just single cast spell desu. Reminder that when Whore of babylon was put to the test she died against Saberlite. Medea survived against Cu and Archer while she wins against Heracles, Saber and arguably Gil.

Except Gil, all stated servants have poor compatibility against her.
Emiya couldn't bypass HgoB, using either BP or UBW would cause him bleed to death against Sikera Usum.
Cu would end up just like the first one, also Semiramis A rank luck outright nullified his gaebolg.
Herakles is at worst case, either be incinerated by 11 black coffins which would completely peeled out his entire God hand a similar deathcase just like Spartacus in the novel or death similar from his legend, Hydra's poison.

I prefer the dominant onee-chans.

>Medea at beast could only summon a fake heroic spirit
>Canonically wins against King of knights, Berserker and Archer¨
Come on now

>Semiramis were never defeated
>still couldnt kill Saber and was mortally wounded by her
Pure delusion sempai

>implying Semiramis would have HgoB in a 5th grail war
>implying she wouldnt get trashed by servants above or close to Mordred

can you post more of Goddess? I want to expand my folder

>Tatsumi did not want to cuddle and snuggle this on cold nights

Explain

In the very least he should've seduced her and killed her while they had sex with each other and she was defenseless.

>Canonically wins against King of knights, Berserker and Archer
>severing contracts, defending temple, and recruiting a backstabbing artist count as a win now.
Come on now

>still couldnt kill Saber and was mortally wounded by her
>killing opponent means winning
>died both her and her master after the battle while Semiramis was giving a lap to his master.

>implying Semiramis would have HgoB in a 5th grail war
The fuyuki war was more or less 16 days, Meanwhile Apocrypha was just a week. That's enough time for Semiramis to gather and ritual summon her aerial fortress.

Also the fact that Medea was treated like a dirt bag from her respective series, a country girl that has been shit on by Gil, repeated by Emiya and disrespected by an elder.
As for Semiramis, she was treated far better from Medea which she could ever be.
Is undeniable.

>severing contracts, defending temple, and recruiting a backstabbing artist count as a win now.
Since she won the war, yes. It does.

>died both her and her master after the battle while Semiramis was giving a lap to his master.
She tried kill Mordred but she instead got the cold steel. She only got Mordreds master which isnt really close to winning given she kicked the bucket herself. Its not like Mordred couldnt have survived by picking a new master if she insisted.

>That's enough time for Semiramis to gather and ritual summon her aerial fortress.
>What is mana
>What is Saber knocking on your door within first few days

>Also the fact that Medea was treated like a dirt bag from her respective series, a country girl that has been shit on by Gil, repeated by Emiya and disrespected by an elder.
>As for Semiramis, she was treated far better from Medea which she could ever be.
Oh please, Medea got her infinite wishes and eternity of wife/husband roleplay with Kuzuki canonically. Whore of babylon is just sitting at the throne of heroes for eternity

thank you, user! I was debating between her and frankenstein as my fates waifu and Semiramis won

>Since she won the war.
In which route are you talking about? UC lol
>She tried kill Mordred
She was completely playing with her the entire time. Once Mordred entered the throne room, her fate was already on Semiramis grasp.

>What is mana
>What is Saber knocking on your door within first few days
>what is underwater sewage tunnel
>what is underground cavern
>what is present concealment Semiramis manage to conceal the entire fortress not only to ruler who possesses the highest presence detection but the rest of her faction. What could even Saber do?

>Oh please, Medea got her infinite wishes and eternity of wife/husband roleplay with Kuzuki canonically. Whore of babylon is just sitting at the throne of heroes for eternity.
This, literally define the height of your delusion.
Eluding from a painful reality is the best case you could ever do.
>Whore of babylon
That address belongs to Nero you uncultured.

>Elf ears
>Literal Whore
>Consorts with beasts

>medea doing anything without plot
get with the times grandpa

>In which route are you talking about? UC lol
Read the VN secondary or at least Lparchive, its spelled out there

>She was completely playing with her the entire time. Once Mordred entered the throne room, her fate was already on Semiramis grasp.
>Fate in Semiramis grasp
Was it Semiramis will also to have Mordred cleave her in half anonon?

>Sewage tunnels and cavern
So Semi is going to collect all that mana from excrement?

>This, literally define the height of your delusion.
>Eluding from a painful reality is the best case you could ever do.
It is canon though, all Nasu routes are so

Her thighs are a legitimate miracle of the universe.

i want satsuki to peg me

because you are a child. real men are into CGDCT.

>real men are into CGDCT.
You mean pedophiles.

If we get season two, we'll get more of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=rqwLllT1rB4

The VA dressed as Satsuki saying she would step on someone who asked her to

Based

omfg goddess

They make me happy!

>dub VAs

Her voice and way of speaking.

Lets be real here, she was only half god and was brought up by crows. She didn't learn magic well. She's so weak she had to have a dual class.

Medea was brought up in the age of gods and got taught magic from gods. She also hung out with all manner of great heroes, except Jason.

I'm having a hard time deciding who I like better betwee her and Carmilla.

Explain Semiramis' ascension to me, why does she get twintails?

The more pictures I see of her, the more she grows on me. This picture in particular gets me pretty hard.

Maybe she's wondering why someone would storm her hanging gardens before blasting her with a swordbeam.

who is your domfu

Would CC be a dom or a sub?

Can I count the entire Mamiya family?

would you want your domfu to feminize you?

>Yet she jobbed against a saberlite

All OP characters job like crazy in fateshit.

Sure, as long as she won't dump me and leave me as a broken mess.

Elf was pretty shit, she didn't seem to really have much character beyond being Brown Shirou's poison bitch.

shirou kotomine did nothing wrong and should have won

That's not nearly as HAWT as when a female takes what she wants by force.

>Kuzuki

That sounds neither Greek nor Ukrainian.

>evil, dominant, aggressive, superior
You answered your own question, OP

>Marisa

Looks more like Alice.

Alice would never be so lewd!

>why are evil, dominant, aggressive, superior women in anime the best?
Because they allow the writers to write actual characters instead of empty shells who exist only to be whored out with merchandise to waifufags.

really man?

Yes, please explain why she's got that as a surname.

sounds right

Evil girls are the best

>His favorite evil girl isn't an omnipotent evil brocon Outer God
Explain yourself

Literally nobody else can compete, they're always the best.

my nigga\s in this thread

>all these women will never take a magical potion in which they grow a dick to slobber off
life is cruel at times

Because you want to submit them with your cock

>Semiramis
>Evil
Don't slander my wife you faggot

>implying you wouldn't merely get reverse-submissioned because she's more powerful than you are
user pls.

nice meme but the cock is the strongest

because you consume s0y supplements