Other urls found in this thread:

namco.co.jp/chara_shop/heroaca/NEWS/all/20180222-2.html
streamable.com/amp_player/8fffd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cool

Can we all agree that todoroki is a better rival to deku than bakugo

Reminder that Mirio is cute!

No.

So we can all agree that both Deku and Ochako are undeniably shit characters?

>Dabi and Todoroki mirrored
>Bakugou and Toga mirrored
Oh for fuck's sake stop with the pandering already

sexy jacks finally on the spotlight

I want Inasa to meet Mirio, I want those two smiles on the same page

How does hori not realize?

I want an arc where Ochako literally has to come out and admit she's too poor to participate in something.

Pixiv is a goldmine for crack-ships featuring Deku.

Only ochako

I don't even know who that is

That’s the best kind

They truly deserve each others.

Its the doctor that diagnosed him after the summer camp

Who/what else do they need for the band?

>Jirou on lead vocals

Kaminari will come through and cure her of her inevitable stage fright

cue happy ending until Gentle 9/11's the school and makes headlines everywhere

>Kirishima wanted to be part of the band instead of dancing with Mina
This kills the Kirimina.

A bass player, maybe get someone on a keyboard

As an expert on music and band composition, I can tell you it's almost complete. Now the lead singer just needs an electric boyfriend for moral support and we'll be set.

It was never alive except in grapefag's pantomime.

Deku on tambourine

>Make a new thread for spoilers
>Doesn't post them
I legitimately hate you faggots
>Chapter 172 Spoilers

>MHA 172: It's when one is preparing for the Student Festival that it's the most fun, huh? (1)

>For the band part, they're looking for a singer and guitarist. Mineta, Aoyama and Kirishima volunteer, but Kirishima gets the wrong genre, Mineta can't sing, and Aoyama is a falsetto. They keep insisting that Jirou sings but she claims she can't. In the end they convince her to, and she's awesome.

>So she's the singer --they need a guitarist next and Tokoyami is surprisingly good at it --he can handle an F cord which is apparently the hardest one for beginners.

>Meanwhile Deku and All Might are talking, and Deku is concerned that he doesn't have anything to counter distanced attacks. Also that he can't fight at 100% right now. So All Might suggests he learn distanced attacks. Deku takes this to mean that he wants him to learn attacks that can change the weather like he could.

>They go for training and All Might tells Deku to use the full cowling, and he reveals he wanted to show him something should the day he could use 15% come.

>And he breaks down how far Deku has come:
>1: using 100% on part of his body
>2: Controlling part of that percentage,
>3: Getting to a point where he could control that percentage throughout his whole body on a normal basis..
>4: The shoot style.
>5: Raising his limit from 5 percent to 8 percent
>6: And now being able to recklessly go up to 20% for short periods.

>Deku says he's not at All Might's level yet though, and realizes what he needs to do is combine two and six. To do that he'll need to just *barely* go over his limits and be able to control even the minute details.

>Chapter ends with Eri arriving at UA.

Staff for lights and stuff I guess?

Thread started with bait OP, why do you think OP would post with the spoiler?

memes aside there's probably a good chance of this happening, if she's apprehensive just at the thought of playing music publicly she's probably going to be shitting bricks up on stage

>electric boyfriend
But where is she supposed to find one of those on such short notice?

Only guitar+drums+vocals?

No need for Kaminari when Bakugou is in the band with her.

They ending up hanging around each other in the background is enough for me, if I get more I will audibly scream HORIIIIIIIII

The important question is; will Mirio and Eri hold hands?

Jirou is not a hag.

She'll holding his dick.

KamiJirou is being built up to be nuked by Hori, isnt it?

namco.co.jp/chara_shop/heroaca/NEWS/all/20180222-2.html

>Laugh in Adversity
So thats why they all look like Bakugou

>Midoriya and Jirou still don't interact
>Hell, all Class A is preparing the Cultural Festival while the fucking autist of Midoriya goes on his own to continue training

I'M SO MAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Jirou gets up on the stage
>She's sweating bullets
>Holding back nervous tears
>Trying to talk herself into it
>Telling herself it's no big deal
>Hardest thing she's ever done
>To make things worse Kaminari wasn't there to give her encouragement before the show
>She thought making fun of him a bit would relieve some stress
>Come to think of it she hadn't seen him all night
>But then something catches her eye
>Kaminari's up on the roof opposite of the stage
>He's hooked up to a bunch of lights that say things like "GO JIROU"
>The world & the crowd disappears
>It's just the two of them
>She calms down
>and smiles

Why?

This. As foreshadowed in last chapter, Bakugou's drums will give her the confidence she needs.

>and then she pisses herself
>the crowd loves it

As much as I like Todo, he just isn't as competitive as he used to be which I honestly kind of miss.

I love how everyone is doing dynamic poses and then there is Todoroki, standing there

These to look so out of character its not even funny.

Trips dubs dubs

>They couldn't give a 9th person one of these to even things out

Poor Todo team.

No

Its supposed to them all smiling in the midst of danger or some shit. But they all come off as insane instead

Cringe

He hasn’t really been put in a competitive position lately. I’m sure if we get another Sports Festival he would take it seriously.

Piss fetishists die on the same day shit fetishist too, freak.

Tsuyu's more prominent than Kaminari so she should've been present.

Momo, Deku, and Iida are Todoroki's only friends.
And Deku and Iida prefer Ochako over him.
He's living one of the worst fates imaginable. His best friends see him as a backup friend.

I'm still hoping that momo will play the piano/synthesizer god dammit. The only thing I got kinda right was that jirou's the singer.

He didn't try fighting Mirio. It's clear he just doesn't care anymore.

Todoroki is really lacking, despite being OP.
the only thing he does is just stand and spam fire/ice at his opponent.
Compare that to how his daddy fights.
streamable.com/amp_player/8fffd

He made new friends but they go to another school

He wasn’t allowed, he couldn’t do an internship without his license

And they go to patrician heaven together

Shouji on the keyboard.

i imagine smiling is a better reaction than panicking or running away

THE STATE OF HANTA SERO

>The girls look like they're having a great time
>They're supposed to look fierce
I wonder just how much of the females being shit is the fault of editors and by extension animators

So much for the autism trio.

The problem is this kind of merch always depict the characters in a way the manga never does or did but later: Smiling, grinning like crazy, etc. In the manga, Shoto’s simple smile was given one panel in the manga to highlight how important and rare it was, in the merch, not so much

The Frog meme is finally fucking dead

Why is Kaminari here? He's totally irrelevant in the forest arc.

It's probably an honor not to be included in the bakusperg squad.

user, why are you asking a question you already know the answer to? It's fujo pandering.

He’s included in literally every piece of promotional material, people love the retard

I like to imagine that Sero is the one taking the picture in all of the Bakusquad pictures that don't include him.

Why is that fight so erotic?

That fight isn't canon though.

I wish I was that Noumu. Getting penetrated by Endeavor's big hot spear.

Cannon, Todo and Momo are each others Baku Squad and Deku Squad. Both are alpha rich kids after all.

Well, it'd be better than not being there at all or worse, being included in Dekuautist squad.

Hori is treating Todo like Akira does piccolo, a secondary main character that comes second after Bakugou in everything power level wise.

Horikoshi needs to make Todoroki pull a kurapica and establish his own story away from the fucking main heroes.

Why is Illegals so much better than the main series? The main series is basically unreadable when they're focusing on Deku and that's most of the time.

Mina should've been the focus of the main series.

>Not canon.
Sure, point out anything that makes it non canon, its just offscreen in the manga.

Not really, Deku squad has Todo and Todo has Momo, thats three alpha kids in a row vs. one alpha kid thats Bakugou,

Well yeah that's what I meant, it's filler.

You are welcome to make a vigs thread

Why do you fags have to keep posting that illegals is better when it's not?

>Offscreen in the manga
Literally, by definition, not canon

Next year's UA Sports Festival has its final stage as a combat tournament in groups of 3, with equipment allowed. Who do you put in each group?

Sadrock will be their singer.

Who actually cares about Jirou other than reddit/tumblr and waifu/shipping fags?

>illegals is better when it's not?
There’s your answer

Deku on cowbell

Todoroki is being nerfed by the author because if he got as much plot relevance and panel time as Bakugou plus was a main player in Deku's growth, he'd be the most popular character in the series and steal the spotlight from both of them, which Hori doesn't want to do to his pet characters.

>Horikoshi needs to make Todoroki pull a kurapica and establish his own story away from the fucking main heroes.

He kinda does. I mean, the stuff last mini arc had Bakugou but it was basically all about Todo and his dad and shit.

Well he is said to be stronger than Baku thoughi.
I think he is more of a Jounouichi though.
It is more accurate to.say he is the kaito, but no one watched Zexal.

It is though.

So are they ever going actually name the school this entire fucking story is about, or is it literally just going to be a no-meaning English acronym formed out of a Japanese syllable switch FOREVER?

UA Sports Festival forever cancelled due to unforseen villain attacks but really because Hori is a hack and doesn't want to redo another one since he'll need to asspul a way for Deku not to get an obvious 1st place overall.

>not Shoji on six cowbells

This is what happens when you spend too much time looking at fanart and discussing in the fandom circlejerking and not just enjoying the series for what it is. Id hate to be a fan of an ongoing series where I didnt like the main plot or the protagonist. Too bad for you.

Yuuei.