Darling in the FranXX- Ichigo Appreciation Thread

This is an appreciation thread for best girl. Disgusting bullies and onifags can kindly gtfo

Ichigo a shit

I want to fondle Ichigo's pussy.

Ichigo a cute

Why does anyone even like budget Anemone? She's got no personality beyond muh darling

I see, so that's what commoners are into these days. Though, any man of taste would pick this cute oni.

I fap to her two times a day

is that from the preview ?

Yes. Now look at this happy couple and get jealous.

ah, at last, an ikuno thread

Ikuno a cute

Which episode of Yuru Camp is this and where did she get the money for that suit?

what the fuck are they doing at a beach when theres klaxosaurs destroying the human race please tell me this is a dream sequence

02 is so cute. I love seeing her so happy.

I really want to cum on her face.

Why did they think it was acceptable to play the power of love card instead of doing something more intelligent from the information they had given so far?

Fuck it. Akko is the best girl in FranXX.

suffering strawberry is the best strawberry

I love Ichigo. She deserves a better series.

Honeymoon time already?

>not torikago
Is that a new ending?

reminder that ichigo is worst girl for emotionally cucking Goro - the best guy in the series

I love 02 so much

Is this ikuno with her hair down?
plz based user

We just don't know

I don't get it, is she wearing low riding panties under her swimsuit, or is it like a lower bit of the swimsuit like in gunbuster

Don't worry, her real romance is finally going to get started next episode.

When is Goro gonna realize that Ichigo would cuck him in seconds.
Goro is pain

Goro deserves better than that whore. Why must they make fodder characters like him? Why must they make the best characters cuckfodder???

flat af

I really like her hairstyle.

When is Hiro gonna realize that 002 would leave him to die without hesitation?

Let’s fly, darling!

When you stop being a faggot.

Would she survive having real sex with him though

I think she'll be alright. Something tells me our boy Goro is not the wildest freak in the sheets.

>Implying Goro isn't looking at 02, and Ichigo looking at Hiro.

I want to be that cat.

because the show is literally about the power of love
we haven't even seen a new episode since
there very well be a indepth explanation for it later on
it's almost as if we are 6 episodes into a 2 cour show that has to have some plot strings

SCARY DINOSAUR

What's the point of dishing out so much information if they were going to asspull through their challenges?

I like the girls and the worldbuilding but what they did is a disservice to all of that.

sekushii

perhaps power of love anons are wrong and there is an actual reason he got fixed. We still don't know what it was, we call it cancer, aids, etc. but it was some special new thing, and its not like its gone from the story forever since he still has a mark on his chest, which will allow the point to be brought up later.

There is no way they arent going to explain why 02's partners died every time, and when they do they are gonna have to explain why Hiro had a different reaction from them and why he survived.

Delicious.

I like all the girls

Even the hag?

fuck you, Nana a cute

They already say he is exceptional in blood so I'm not so sure if you're getting a convincing explanation

The only thing they said about blood was that he had an abnormal yellow blood cell count after his second ride. His "special case" is still a mystery.

Goro is a bro and puts the mission first. He will either tragically or die or get paired with someone else so Ichigo and Hiro can pair up.

>that strawberry
it's almost fucking rancid

Never gonna happen, delusional strawberry fag.

this, its not power of love you retards
if trigger was able to explain Gurren Lagann doing its ass-pulls with something extremely intelligent then why wouldnt they here?

Just like Ichigo, that's why Hiro doesn't want her

I've been thinking that what she was giving him, in his moment of confession/realization, he gave it back. That's why it was building up on him. Like circulation, blood flow... they're basically a heart for the Sterilizia.

Exactly what purpose did this shot serve?

To emphasize Ichigo's bony undesirable ass.

Some of you anons are alright
Don't go to the beach this saturday

You in a birdcage too?

You haven't watched much if you think the story is going to just be 02 and Hiro growing closer for the next 17 episodes. The writers already signalled multiple times that 02 just wants her darling so she can kill more dinos.

Kokoro makes my cockoro go doki doki. The sweetest and most well-adjusted girl of the bunch and clearly loves her partner deeply. For once I'm glad for your atrocious tastes so I can keep her for myself.

Well it's not like they're about to go hunting them down and endanger the first stamen to survive 02 before they know everything.

kek, underrated

Given that 02 and Hiro are the main characters of the show, yeah that's more or less what I expect to see. There's been a lot of indication of the direction this going to go.

I want to bury my face inside Kokoro's beautiful fluffy hair

I thought that too.
Then the power of their twu wuv cured cancer.
The writers are probably less self-aware than you're giving them credit for. 02 is the anime version of Edward Cullen- alien enough to be taboo and exotic, but any actual danger she presents is unintentional or brushed aside.

Kokoro might end up the most interesting girl in the series with how subtle she is with her dissatisfaction.

Do people only waifu Ichigo out of pity?

Yes.

Girl closest to the last 3 digits wins the Hirobowl

Why is 02 such a bitch?

It's literally in her blood

that flat is both justice AND puffy

Do people unironically think 02 is going to win? Hiro doesn't know what love is, he didn't know what a kiss was until he met 02.

Until he outright rejects Ichigo romantically Ichigo has basically won.

She knows it's Hiro's 3rd time and that he might die. Rewatch the episode, it's criminally underrated.

She needed to assert her dominance as alpha female

>the absolute state of Ichicucks

anyone care to discuss the ramifications of 02 being represented by the Jorōgumo

Reminder that 02 is best girl.

Ichigo will win eventually, it's pretty obvious.

indeed

And 02Hiro is OTP.

Why does she like passive manlets?

w-whats 02 doing there under the sheets?

how new are you to anime?

I can't wait to drink the salty tears of you onifags when that pig-faced bitch dies at the end of the series and Ichigoat ends up winning. IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME!
HAHAHAHAHA

because he's best boy.

As of yet, with the exception of 02, none of them have ever been expected to do anything but be a defensive garrison and 02 not being on the front line is enough of an issue for APE to bring it up but not so much of an issue that they seem pressured to do anything about it.
Exterminating the klax menace just isn't their job.

cuddling and hand-holding

Maybe because she just is a bitch. There doesn't have to be a grand secret philosophical reason for everything.

thatd definitely keep Goro up, such salacious activities could make a man sick

>Hiro is 016
>Ichigo is 015

Are we just going to pretend to ignore that? They're obviously brother and sister

big brain analysis.