Pretty much.

I'M A HERO
Gantz
Kenichi
Usagi Drop

the only good manga ending I can remember is Homunculus

>That ridiculous pacing near the end
>To reach a rushed cliffhanger ending
Nobody even knew the ending was coming up either. It was announced at the end of the third-to-last chapter.

Translations never. Feels bad man

>he doesn't know
Merry christmas, faggot
mangadex.com/manga/1954

It would be faster to name the ones that have non-shitty endings. I'm drawing a blank right now, but I'm sure at least one had a decent ending at some point.

the chinese tv show did the ending better

Someone post the "Let's share " so I can reverse search it for the sauce.

Apparently it was ridiculously bad and I'm morbidly curious

Shit ending for a shit manga. One of the worst I have read. At least it was only 5 volumes.

>decent
More like "amazing".

sad but true

This guy can't draw a good ending to save his life.

all of them -JWWW

vagabond

Cyborg 009 first for thinking to kill two of its characters, and then for Ishinomori dying and nobody giving a real ending the fans deserved

How did it even end? Didn't MB drop it one chapter before the end?

Did he end up with the turbo slut?

Veritas

oi, i haven read this since the last chapter before it started getting translated some weeks ago, i think the last that happened was that he got cucked by that fat faggot, did something worst than that happened?

Easier to list the ones that aren't shit
>Mizukami Satoshi
That's about it.

153 was the final chapter. You can get MB's own translation at a bunch of sites.
To summarise
>Humans and Dollies both get to glasses man's base
>Main fleet shows up way earlier than expected
>Glasses man's plan to fight them is fucked
>The two girls he took hostage use their powers to awaken all people with dormant powers anyway
>Humans and Dollies make a truce and decide to work together to fight the fleet
>Manga end

Devilman. Barbara. Takemitsu Zamurai.

The final arc sucked a lot.

Better thread would be "Manga with good endings"

Solanin.

Every Junji Ito story. I don't think he's written a single story with any semblance of closure.

Fullmetal alchemist
Naruto
Fire Punch

I'm always amused at how many people overseas have taken a liking to Reborn and actually liked the fights and plots, while in Japan it's treated as literally nothing but fujo pandering that was read by no one but girls wanting to see the male characters banging eachother.

I was at a karaoke with some friends once, and when I selected a Reborn opening to sing I was called a faggot by the guy who'd just finished singing the Smile Precure opening.

damn, I got to remember to reread Zamurai

beat me to it

>a dumpster fire of cross-dressing, cults engaging in cucking, and Stacies gathering slaves through golden showers and VR
>no ending, it just stopped midway through Kintaro's VR trip back to college
Genuine anger when I finished that shit. Luckily the manga strayed so far away from the anime that it didn't hinder it for me.

>singing anime song

Wew that's even worse than what I imagined, not really mad but kinda annoyed.
Banira best girl.

BUT HE EVENTUALLY GOT LAID

NOW THE MOVIE IS JUST SAD

that's weird, since the best part of the anime is the songs

I always saw his stories as anthologies. Similar to Twilight Zone episodes.

i'll never stop being mad

this. just this.

Ending was fine. You really expected his life to turn 360?

Konjiki no Gash Bell/Zatch Bell and Doubutsu no Kuni/Animal Land by Makoto Raiku both had good endings. He's a good author who knows when to prolong some arcs in the middle of the story to satisfy his shounen manga publishers and when to end his manga too.

>Eden: It's an Endless World
but that's more like a shit second half. what a fucking waste.

Molester man and Spirit Circle had decent endings in my opinion
Veritas

That ending made no sense, can someone explain?

yeah the anime is so good compared to the manga
do you think egawa was forced to end it?

>And they never saw each other again, the end.

FUCK

Jitsu wa Watashi wa is a recent one

Your friend sings songs from cute girl anime, he's obviously straight and should rape you for your insolence.

>the only good manga ending I can remember is Homunculus
I don't know if I'd call that a "good" ending. Not bad if you like an abrupt ending I guess.

And then Vector Ball happened.

the ending was great though, only the time travel arc was bad

nigga he got convicted for the things he didn't done just cause he is too beta

This brings me physical pain when I think about it.

Most shorter manga series I've read (as in less than 10 volumes) have decent to great ends. Never really had a problem with unsatisfying endings since I rarely continue all the way through with shit where the author clearly shows issues with pacing or making actual plot progression.

I Am a Hero was a good ending. Bittersweet but a great conclusion to the growth if the main character.

Most of Mizukami's works.

FBPB

GOD DAMN, THank you from the bottom of my heart, I never thought we would get the ending translatesd and getting to complete it touched my heart. thanks for spoonfeeding

King of Thorn. It is the only series that has left me mad for reading it. And I read a bunch of shitty manga. But King of Thorn is the fucking worst.

>Starts off with a weird sci-fi virus the dries the person up into stone like figures
>People put to sleep in tubes wake up and the place is overgrown and dinosaurs are about
>Interesting survival manga where they are on a ticking death clock and gotta survive and escape the island to see if anyone is still alive

I got interested from reading the first book in the library and went to reading the rest online

>Fucking virus is an invisable alien that hides inside a Russian girl before hiding in the main protagonists twin or something
>The pay off is there is only two humans left in the world being a 30 year old CIA agent and a 16 year old girl
>Who will lead a race of fucking cat people to repopulate the fucking world.

There is probably a bunch wrong with that and stuff I have forgotten since this was 8 years ago, But I am still fucking mad about this fucking series.

Fuck, I remembered something

Fucking CIA man kinda stole the entire fucking show as it went from survival manga to a fucking mindgame bullshit as the main villain was this terrorist hacker fuck that got him arrested and all that cliche bullshit. I remember how fucking mad it went from people trying to survive death traps and dinosaurs to some asshole stalking little girls and going 'Fufufufufufufu' on the fucking tv screens that still worked.

Veritas ending was great. Sure a couple people died, but MC went off to face big boss by himsekf with a grin on his face.

your both faggots
it better be Funny Sunny Day or Boys and Girls you were singing user

Actually, I would label Veritas as a bad ending, because it was the type of ending that had me wanting to see what happened next to the characters and basically ended on a cliffhanger.

Spoil me, please. I just stopped following it at some point and never picked it up again.

he was left alone in the city trying to survive, all the zombies are dead including her gf(?) who is fused to that huge zombie alien shit that stopped moving next to a building. Thats it

Lame. Glad I didn't pick it back up.

fucking Sun Ken Rock, my god

Fackkkkk I just finished this two, why did he shit up both of his manga

But...we saw him having sex with that fat lady in the beginning.

He beats the fatass, fucks the girl, the kid was going to blow himself up with a bomb but they make it time to stop him, happy ending. That's' the second to last chapter. Last chapter opens with the bomb still going off somehow, Tanishi gets arrested for terrorism and tossed in jail long enough for Shuu to grow up and become the boxing world champ, and since Shuu blamed Tanishi for the bomb he's got no choice but to become Shuu's manager if he wants to have a job.

Eh, that wasn't really a bad ending. I mean, he didn't need to go to prison over that given it was the kid and likely charges would have been dropped/much less severe since he's underaged.

But I was expecting him to get cucked again or die trying to save Hana.

Such a waste of potential. I loved the story but horrible finishers

dont forget that fucking slutbox 1st girl was the actress that one of shuus bullies had Say that Tanishi had molested her to keep him in jail.

Shigurui had a fantastic ending
here's a (you), even though you didn't work very hard for it

>mfw your mom turns out to be your biggest competition

Thankfully the author knew he had to save it and added a fluff chapter at the end but still. Why.

>I'M A HERO
How did it end? I stopped reading somewhere in the middle.

Except for all the ones that get canceled before vol. 10.

I remember dropping it back in the day when it went on that long arc of that one guy getting cucked.