Ai Tenchi Muyo

The best Tenchi series since Universe is finally being brought to the West. Dubbed and all.

Nope, war on geminar was the best

>kajishimashit
It's garbage. Kajishima needs to be put in the ground so someone who actually cares about the series can work on it again.

>It's garbage. Kajishima needs to be put in the ground so someone who actually cares about the series can work on it again.
Kajishima is literally the only person who still cares.

>best Tenchi series since Universe
People don't actually believe this do they?

They do. One guy got so assblasted about people shitting on Ai that he shutdown his Tenchi Muyo forum.

>brought to the West. Dubbed
fuck off

The english cast is far superior to the japanese cast.

>english
>superior to anything

Even taco dub is better.

>spics
>better at anything other than the high jump
English Ryoko sounds sexy and seductive while the japanese actress sounds like an old hag.

Tenchi's English dub is atrocious.

Ok, so the pink girl wins because MC is looking at her.

Sasami still best imouto, after all these years.

Tenchi was never good.

The sci fi elements where always half baked and never really fleshed out in any medium but always took a back seat to the harem hijinks, which just feel dated and tedious now since every motherfucks has tried copying it

Just because it started a huge trend doesn't make it good

Even Tenchi knows Sasami is best girl. It's a shame the crowdfunder for a new Pretty Sammy failed to reach it's goal.

It's a harem

>It's a shame the crowdfunder for a new Pretty Sammy failed to reach it's goal
They tried to crowd fund a new Pretty Sammy?

Yup. It only managed to get around 10% of it's goal though.

Sasami looks weird with short hair.

He cares too much. He refuses to allow anybody else to handle his shit anymore, and will always act as the overlord chief director on every project. Ai Tenchi Muyo was the only thing he didn't overlord on lately, and that was only because the Tenchi Universe director came out of relative retirement to do it.

It got better as time went on. Washu's voice actress stopped trying to be a twit, Tenchi's voice stopped trying to sound like Kermit the Frog, and so on. Ryoko's original voice didn't even do her in the third OAV series.

>Tenchi was never good

Oh fuck off.

>and that was only because the Tenchi Universe director came out of relative retirement to do it
It was actually because it wasn't canon. Kajishima doesn't give a shit about spin-offs.

Ai's art was shit.

I liked the girls redesigns. The new girls were all pretty bland though.

I liked Ai, but is correct.

I hope Mona Marshall voices Ryoko again just to watch dubfags cry.

Only ever seen the original but where's the brown alien girl with the spiky blue hair?

>PG-13
Wait... I thought Tenchi Muyo is suppose to be ecchi and have nudity in it. What is this shit.

Most Tenchi series have no nudity. Only the OVAs ever showed bare tits.

>where's the brown alien girl with the spiky blue hair?
You're combining two different characters.

Mona Marshall is confirmed to be in it as Hachiko. Maybe they'll also use her as Ryoko to save money.

I can only hope.

>Ai Tenchi Muyo was the only thing he didn't overlord on lately
because he didn't care. he only agreed to it because he got them to agree on looking at storyboards for a new OVA.

>all those manly square chins
Eeewwww

Uh, Tenchi Muyo is still a thing?

How's the newest series? Any of the classic girls in it?

Pretty much everyone's in it.
OVA 4 is more an info dump about what they've been doing and steps towards training kenshi so it all depends on how you feel about that.