Young vulnerable girl passes out multiple times an episode and is taken care of by masculine figures

>young vulnerable girl passes out multiple times an episode and is taken care of by masculine figures
is this a typical girls fantasy? I'm not really getting it

if it were a female fantasy she'd have been knocked up

bump

>is this a typical girls fantasy?
yes.

>Not wanting a loyal but emotionally damaged apprentice to raise as your wife
Faggot

I agree with the tripfaggot. Anyone who doesn't self-insert as Elias is a homo.

But I self insert as Oberon.

Witcher 3 taught me that Elias is a leshen and needs to be destroyed.

Elias is a Leshen with human in there somewhere.

his stomach, maybe. heh

I stopped reading the manga after the leanansidhe stuff, did they elaborate on what Elias is?

unfortunately no

when the FUCK did an OVA drop for this??

Before the series premiered, as I recall.

A respectable choice.

three episodes, iirc

Thanks user

Believe me when I say that I have no intention of doing respectable things to that goddess.

Yes, I'm pretty sure being cared for and not being taken advantage of is a fairly typical girls fantasy.

No. It's a typical boy's fantasy, since it runs in a shounen magazine.

Rape fantasy is also very common i hear.

Yes it is. Look at shoujo manga before western jews got to it.

> Leshen

He really isn't, that's more purely a fairy creature, as well as one not associated with brambles/thorns and darkness. Aside from the horns and shapeshifting powers, which aren't really that rare for fairies, he's not that similar to a Leshen/Leshy.

I always figured Elias to be some kind of failed pseudofairy, and wouldn't be tied down to one specific identity since he's apparently just some kind of weird amalgam.

There's a reason why Twilight and 59 Shades are popular.

Wasn't twilight pretty much that?

It's the trust that's the turn on, user. Girls want to be able to feel vulnerable without fear around the guys they want to fuck.

Twilight because girls want to self insert as a girl who is lusted after by a pretty vampire boy and 50 shades because girls/soccer moms want to self insert as a girl who is lusted after by a hot guy + want to think of themselves as naughty by reading crappy entry level bdsm content.

Rather, the girls want the guy to be vulnerable in how much they desire the girl, so he's assertive and dominant but still 'wrapped around her finger' as it were.

anymore mudkip?

You missed the quest where you could honor the old ways, maintaining the protection from outsiders by the local ancient leshen. That grumpy ass old leshen protects the town from would be marauders.

yes

have you never spoken to a woman before?

give it time

Nope. Slaughtered that one too. Purge all monsters from the land.

>no rape
Nope.

does elias even have a dick though? Them again there's always ruth...

It's easier to self-insert as the dog/ruth than the fucking monster

user, I'm a man and I fantasise about that, too. I can't help but picture somebody manlier than me princess-carry me to a bed. Even if he's not particularly strong to lift me and is about to drop me a couple of time, it's my wish to encourage him to do his best.

Well if it were a female fantasy she'd be right all the time, stronger than everyonr because shes a girl, and everyone would be fawning over her.

Soon.

that's a transwoman fantasy

He can fully reconstruct his own body in any way he likes.

Not masculine.

Just tall and resourceful. Look into women's short term mating strategies.