Shoujo manga

Let's have a change of pace, Sup Forums. Any shoujo manga you're reading currently?

>Thinly veiled recommendation thread

Nice job, OP

No the ones I like get updated once every blue moon

>recommendation thread
Only if you see it like that. Dumping Machida's ch 1 for a good starter.

I have yet to see a shoujo come even close to the greatness of Kare Kano.

I read up a bit on Koi wa ameagari before the season started.

Everything I've been following is ecchi or quirky shounen, it's a little out of character.

I swear Oresama teacher changed pace so quickly. There's a mentally unhinged guy who's sister died in a fire going around and kidnapping people

I'm reading Kamisama no Ekohiiki, it's pretty good and fun.

Just Clear Card. I've been wanting to read some other shojo (and josei) but I have a lot of non-shojo I want to read too so I never get to any of them. Was thinking of reading Kare Kano at some point. It's pretty long though.

Kono Oto Tomare is pretty much shoujo, down to the plot and art. The cast do too much crying and the artstyle is pretty much standard shoujo. I don't know how the hell it's in Jump SQ. It's not bad tho.

That's it for Machidaism healing, folks.

>Machida
Thanks user, I'll check this out

How about another Tsuda series? this one is more plot oriented, and it's been a nice ride so far.

Takane to hana. Hoping for an adaptation too.

Why are shoujo threads so slow?

Agreed. I find a lot of series in Jump SQ can pass as either shounen or shoujo though.

Most Sup Forumsnons don't read manga, and fewer still read shoujo.

That series got too bland for me. I dropped it at chapter 14.
The same with Nozaki. Maybe I'm just developing shit taste now. I'm more of a josei person.

Its been so long since I read it that I quite literally forgot what it was about.

Horimiya is okay I guess.
I like Nana, but if even after 8 years of physiotherapy the writer can't hold a pen straight enough to sign her own name I doubt it will ever come back.
I think Chobits and Angelic Layer are shoujo too.
Sorry op, I don't know much about shoujo.

>Every shoujo I have bookmarked I read and caught up to and hardly update
I can see why it's not a hot topic.

I remember that a few years ago people were crazy over vampire knight, what happened to it?

Recently I marathoned Gakuen Alice on crunchyroll. I think I had the manga in my to-read list for ages and never got around to it for some reason.
It might have been to long/intimidating like Shugo Chara, but there were only like 20 eps on the crunch.

It ended.

It turned a little too weird from what I remember seeing in some threads.
I never actually read it, but I was told to just stay away from it.

Oddly enough it was my younger sister that told me she ended up with both guys and it steered me away from the series and her away from japanese media in general.

Not shoujo, but good choice.

That was wholesome as fuck. Picked up.

Thanks user.

Kanoko-sama and its sequel are my favorite shoujo titles. They aren't obnoxiously long and main cast is really enjoyable, especially main girl and main boy.

I miss Kanoko-sama, Tsubaki was bae

Machida might be my favourite running manga.