Aikatsu Stars! & Pripara

Doesn't matter what you have to do for your fans, as long as you have your pride as an Idle.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/andrearitsu/status/953695677426651137?s=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mahiru is dating Rola!

Does that include dressing up in a bikini that barely covers anything and dancing mostly naked on International TV to advertise FuwaFuwa Dream?

Nice general you got here Mahiru.

Dang Mahiru is pretty cute

The cutest!

Kirara told me that she didn't want to do that, but then FuwaFuwa said they'd drop her if she refused and Elza said people without brands can't be Venus Ark students.

Time to take a nap before Fairilu.

*idol you moron

Remember when Janice turned into tsundere sheepgirl and Jewlie turned into IRL loli Kyupikon?

>looking forward to super hero time more than stars and PP
What went wrong?

I want to marry both of them.

Eh, I'd like to fuck Dorothy once or twice, both at the same time would be a blast. But Pink is the only one I'd marry.

I'd fuck Dorothy while Leona is fucking me.

They come as a package. You either have to fuck and marry both or you get neither.

Maybe you're into boys?

Does being into Reona count as being into boys? I mean he's basically a girl.

Watch Cocotama, user. It's still solid.

I'm fine with both

Yes, Reona counts as a boi.

>have to
>not get to

Obviously most people would say get to, but this guy was saying he didn't want to marry Dorothy, so I was telling him he had to marry both or neither.

In that case, it would be fine. Marrying Dorothy is far from the worst thing I could do and well worth it to get access to Reona.

PriPara will never die!

PriPara dies in magma!

MAGMA MIXER MURATA

How often does Kirara break down in tears over Elza? She did it at Christmas as we saw yesterday, but how many other times has she done it that we haven't seen? How many more times will she do it before Elza is stopped?

>The main 2 /ai/ shows this year sucked
Was this the worst year for little girls shows? Surely we can only go up from here right?

2 shows that just started weeks ago and 2 shows that are more than a year old are ending. Not a good comparison. You've already been through Stars and Idol Times worst while Hagtto and LuPat haven't plummeted yet.

I wish IT sheeps had more episodes on them.

Crossover with Kirara leading the Sheep squad in a performance of Onegai Mary when?

What if Rin sat on your face?

I'd prefer Kirara to sit on my face. Hairy sheep pussy (sheep and goats aren't that far separated) and all.

I guess that would be okay

Dumb random ass thunderstorm, I'm scared and want to die

Reading posts like this really makes me want to fuck ainons.

I'll cuddle you until you feel better.

Can I get in on the cuddling when the storm's gone where he is?

>scared
It's not gonna kill you user, relax.

Yes. I will cuddle all ainons until they're feeling happy.

twitter.com/andrearitsu/status/953695677426651137?s=20

But it randomly turns into hail, hearing chuks of ice hitting my windows is scary.

Where do you live? How do thunderstorms turn into hail?

Me and ainon.

>How do thunderstorms turn into hail
I don't know, it's the cold maybe?

Lily the frigid idle.

Elza the Raditz idle.

Me with the twintails and the butt.

Me in the non-existent Stars version with Rola and Kirara's panty-clad butts on either side and not knowing which one to look at.

Thunderstorm stopped.

I hope you're feeling better now, ainon.

I'll give Ako a banana, and when I say banana I mean my penis.

I trust you're coming to my house now?

On my way.

You are a good idle.

Ako was so shit early on, its amazing how great of a character she became as the show went on.

By the way are either of these your sisters? You kind of look similar to them.

As I thought, Lip sung that new song to as goodbye to Nozomu. This episode was too sad.
Next week shit finally hits the fan for real.

I want to die.

I am so behind right now. Karen just makes me not want to watch the show.

All these random nobodies getting little performances in Idol Time makes me really mad that we didn't get New-Mew, solo Chiri or Pink Actress performances in the original.

Seems like no one really liked her since she barely get screentime, but yes, shit hitting the fan is going to be her fault and that stupid mirror.
But well, to be fair Fairilu Gaul was a stupid for letting Karen have such incredibly powerful item so she can video call Rin whatever they want.

Anyone awake?

Me

Wanna talk? What did you do today? Anything fun?

The past days haven been hot so I had to sleep during the night, today was cold so i am awake as usual
I wish it was always cold to sleep during the day

I want Rola to come up behind me and hug me.

I watched 2 mores Pripara episodes, it's pretty fun so far.I also got payment request for a figure i ordered along with a Cure Ange key chain.

I drew some gelu today.

Just don't tell her she's flat chested.

That looks great, user. I liked your Chiaki painting, too.

What's Yuki's secret to looking so soft?

I appreciate u, friend.

Thank you.

Filters

Non is just the best, I'm so glad I'm married to her.

I had sex with Non.

My wife Non told me recently that a man tried to molest her but came in his pants before getting her panties off and started claiming he had sex with her.

That's strange. She should be more careful. That guy must have been quite the creeper. Glad I don't act like that.

She ate the cum out of my pants tho.

Elza's performance didn't really feel any more impressive than any of the good performances from S1, tbqh.

I feel like that's always been somewhat of a problem in Aikatsu, how good a performance is supposed to be vs. how good it actually is.

Admittedly, how good Yume's voice is supposed to be vs. how good it actually is is the biggest disconnect so far.

It makes me wonder if the director wanted to do something more extravagant but the higher ups wouldn't give the budget for it.

Also, yeah. Yume's singing voice is cute but it's way worse than most of the other characters.

>than any of the good performances from S1, tbqh.
I genuinely cannot remember any Stars S1 performance. I half-remember Lily's but that's about it, thinking about it, can't remember any song but Lily's either. Elza's are more memorable because the songs are actually good and give a proper regal over the top feeling fitting her.

Pretty much this. This has always been an issue since OG. Just roll with it.

Precious >>>>>>>>>>> Friend

I thought Hime's S4 election performance was really good, and a lot of Yume's rainbow power performances were great as well. Set pieces and visual effects go a long way in making performances feel more impactful. I've only watched the first episode of S2 but I didn't feel like Elza's performance was anything better than what was already show in S1. It's not unexpected, but you would think that they'd go all out when trying to make the viewer believe that Elza is a PAAFECTO AIDORU.

I liked Elza's outfit, though.