3x3 Thread

Share your 3x3s and mock people for their shit taste while getting insulted by others.

Should I make a 9x9 for more diversity?

what's that middle one op

the more the merrier man
Bakuman

>the more the merrier man
could only get a 6x6

for 2017

DMC is fucking hillarious, I want to read manga one day too, NHK. One-punch man, first season of Kaiji is better than the second one, they are both great regardless though, DBZ, Nichijou. 6/6

Kurosawa is my fucking #1, One Piece is also amazing, FMA is pretty good. Reading Koe no Katachi right now, I'm enjoying it, saw the Mob Psycho 100 anime and liked it, waiting for a season two announcement but maybe I'll read the manga. Been planning to read Pluto. But yeah, mah nigga.
March Comes in Like a Lion, BNHA, and Girls' Last Tour were all pretty great, I have the rest of the series except Rakugo and middle right downloaded and on my to watch, catching up to Monogatari right now.
this is going to need a while

6/8
1/2
7/9
1/1
4/4

6/7
8/9
4/4
2/2
4/4, 6/6

My chart hasn't changed in a while but that's okay

OMK, OP, DB, Onizuka, Kurosawa, all good.
I enjoyed Molester man story, but I don't like how it works as a manga, pencil drawn art is nice and all but it would've worked well enough just as green text.
5.5/6
>waiting for a season two announcement
ONE said there will be big announcement in 2018, but it turns out to be something completely irrelevant. Manga is finished already, so it's a good time to read it, also make sure to start from the beggining, since anime skipped some events and developments I believe.
>Been planning to read Pluto
It's not that great overall actually, but I think it's the best Urasawa has to offer, since it's not dragged for too long like his other works.
Battousai flashback is probably the best arc Kenshin has to offer, good in the manga, but it's even better animated. NHK, Cowboy Bebop, Planetes. 4/4 anime
Kurosawa, Berserk, Shigurui, FMA. 4/4 manga
2/2
Nigger
Double nigger.
Rate the others.

QUALITY thread, OP.

Where all the good 3x3s at?

Implying yours is not total trash

was kinda late to last thread, sorry if yall have seen this mess before
7/8, only not a fan of Dragon Ball and somehow the one thing I haven't seen... is OPM
3/4, nice aquarion
3/4
3/3 and 6/7
4/4
2/4
beyond epic, 3/6

+NHK, +OPM, -Kaiji, -DBZ, ++Nichijou
+NHK, ++Bebop, ++Planetes
+/-Giga, ++Katanagatari, +Tatami, +/-Sound
+Eva, ++GitS, ++Jin-Roh, ++Rose
--Fate, +/- Re;Zero, ++Konosuba, +/-KLK, +/-Akame, ++S;G

You better give us example then.

7/7
4/7
2/2
6/7
I need to watch Planetes-

2/2

8/12

6/6

8/8

4/6

1/1 Noa

More ratings

5/6

6/7 ( I think)

what's the image in the center from, I sweat I've watched it but I can't put my finger on it

1.5/3 but about to watch 1001 nights so lets so how that goes
4.5/8
5.5/9
6/9
shut the fuck up ohana
looking at this i almost feel bad about treasuring fafner and rahxephon as much as i do.
4/7
2/8
considering your aesthetic preferences i really feel like venus wars should be on here. even arion is. or maybe thats the one to the left i cant tell.

>Venus Wars

I dunno - it is a gorgeous film, and I happily own the Blu Ray, but it does'nt quite flow as well and adapt its source material as well as Arion does, to give one example. I may want to go re-watch it to reevaluate though.

3/3 unless I have actually seen top right and the shot is just not registering. What is it?

>but it does'nt quite flow as well and adapt its source material
can defintely see that. both the artistic as well as the audio direction feel somewhat wasted on that film. comes off as way too generic.
>What is it?
rahxephon

That is something I have planned on watching for a while, maybe when I finish some more anime I am watching I will pick it up.

not sure if itd match your tastes. if only it had the visual production values of xamd. fuck the early stages of digital art.

Hardcore Eva but with three times less budget/workers/time and a crazy director

Normalfag
5/9 ++ Dougram
>Shin Mazinger
I can't believe people prefer this over Mazinkaiser. It's a slideshow, and the focus gets totally taken away from the actual cast of Mazinger Z.
3/9 Did you start watching anime last year? Lurk two years before posting please.
8/9
9/9
>>>r/anime
0/6
>>>r/anime
8/9
Needs more aliasing.
God-tier, flawless.
New aspect ratio looks good.
>HxH

This shitty digital coloring is giving me anxiety.

What do you think of mine fellas?

meh taste
>samflam
seriously?

>Love Lab
>High school Boys
>NHK
>Prison School
Awful taste, really shit.

>2 saberfaces
high level garbage taste

Does that top middle anime (i forget the actual name) ever get good, i got bored as fuck on the first few episodes and decided it was shit of the highest caliber.
They're really fun and cute comedy, nothing shit about em.

2/9 NHK is fine, but comparing it to the rest of your chart, i guess you're watching it for all the wrong reasons.

The name is on it. it's a great anime but slow. If it don't interest you i don't recommend following because the rythme dont change.

>They're really fun and cute
Not really.

Love lab is cute and fun
prison school is fun with some cute
NHK is cute and fun
High school boys is cute and fun
You're off hinged, you don't know what you're talking about.

>Fun
Meaningless praise. I think K-on! and Sailor Moon are cute and fun. Love Lab and Prison School are just a bunch of reaction faces and cliche situations with forced interactions and weak characterizations.

K on and sailor moon are actually only enjoyable because of the nostalgia goggles effect. They're not actually good. Those are shows women who pretend to like anime claim to like because they seem obscure to them since they only know about naruto and the likes. basically you're pretentious and not fooling anybody. your taste a poopie

Only an actual moron could write something like this.

Imagine shitting on K-on to defend Love Lab.

Seeing butthurt fags like you is one of my favorite parts of these threads.

My Comedy/SoL one.

The rest of what I watch is just melodramatic tear-bait

Who's the ghetto Mio at bottom left?

Horrible taste.

Whoever told me to watch Wicked City a while ago, you are my man

You're welcome.

I have pretty pleb taste.

4/6
4/8
4/5
7/8
8/8
3/8
2/2
2/2
5/6
7/8
10/11
11/13
3/3
3/4 short films
4/6 tv
2/2 ovas
4/4 movies

Good taste. ++ Guruguru

Amazing body horror, pretty good art, cool story even if it's half explained
I liked it more than Genocyber atleast

I actually just rewatched it last week after I recommended it to you. I had completely forgotten how odd the story is. The film noir elements and body horror are what really make it shine.

Not bad

Why are you replying to yourself?

Why aren't you?

JoJo and Devilman Crybaby should be on here.

>diebuster and anohana over High School Boys or NHK
get help

Prove me wrong. Oh, you can't.
Next.

Not him, but Diebuster is leagues better than Gunbuster and Anohana is the best drama we've had in a long time. It's better than any Clannad.

>hi, just finished my ninth anime

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
Sorry, kid. Come back in a few years and try again.

True, I haven't seen that many. Only 274. Is it truly that offensive, though? For the record I think most of these are trash, with the worst offenders being Tatami Galaxy, Ping Pong, and especially Hunter x Hunter. LotGH was extremely overhyped, too. The exposition was god awful.

Why even bother offering your opinion on anything? No one cares what someone with taste as shitty as yours thinks.

On closer inspection you're right. Your list is pretty good compared to the other shit in this thread, especially the normalfags who pretend to like Legend of the Gay Lactating Homosexuals and Shounenshit x Shounenshit.

Why are you replying to yourself?

>hates Tatami Galaxy, ping pong, and shits on the masterpiece that is legend of the galactic heroes
neck yourself. I mean it

Glad I am not the only one who noticed. What an samefag!

Like anyone cares what some MALbaby who's only seen like 100 anime franchises thinks.

Kill yourself

God fucking damn it, there's so much interesting looking shows. stop making me want to add to my list.

>with the worst offenders being Tatami Galaxy, Ping Pong, and especially Hunter x Hunter. LotGH was extremely overhyped, too

>Diebuster is leagues better than Gunbuster

Bzzt. Wrong.

I'm not him retard.

Haha, you are so fucking retarded. Faggots with underage taste like you should receive the firing squad.

>HorribleSubs
Kill yourself

>photoshop

>denying it when everyone knows

Another samefag. Pathetic.

>look guys, I know how to use photoshop!
Don't take so long next time.

Well this pretty much proves me right. I win.

>waaa, HorribleSubs triggers me
Fuck off, Daiz.

Stop replying for me you fucking mong

>all this samefagging
The fucking state of nu-Sup Forums

>less than 30 seconds apart
>samefag
Thanks for outing yourself as new. Embarrassing.

>implying you didn't buy a pass
U mad? This is what happens when you samefag, you get blown the fuck out by the entire thread :^ D

>guys look!
>I just learned how to phonepost!
Embarrassing.

You lost. Get over it and get back to the actual discussion.
Delusional.

Both me, btw.

Why are you talking like some shounenshit MC, samefag?

why is there one eggplant ITT arguing with himself