Raildex

I'm really looking forward to where Mikoto's development is headed right now in NT. I loved how she went bananas in NT15 and NT17 but the conflict between Aleister and Coronzon could allow her to really go apeshit. Her interactions with Misaki are also great, seeing her monkey around but also get serious together when need be is nice. I hope she gets legit powerups soon too. I'd love to see the threads chimping out when she defeats magicians. Even if she gets overwhelmed, she is still a resourceful fighter and can rely on gorilla warfare for when direct battles are too much. What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0ffOpWtggDd
twitter.com/twitter/statuses/966926720019263490
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BukauFGWTMM
youtube.com/watch?v=rrLORucmFvE
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8ZCp7FnD3w
youtube.com/watch?v=YuuKTwwiPd4
4gamer.net/games/374/G037408/20170923012/
4gamer.net/games/374/G037408/20170922010/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based monkeyposter.

>mikoto
>development

>monkey around
>gorilla warfare
is mikoto and ape?

Sasuga accelcuck

>dat filename

If Yuiitsu's AAA is named "Dog's Life", would Mikoto's be "Monkey Business"?

>weeks of monkeyposting
>raildexmonkeys
>now "Denki Kong" in an officially released audio drama
Meme magick is weird sometimes.

*blocks your path*

out of the way, jobber

Is Misaka related to Touma's gorilla teacher Saigo?

No way, you dumb saru

How did a nice woman like misuzu give birth to an ape?

This is so surreal. Raildex has been so surreal as of late.

The lolicons are asleep post big breasts and Onee-sans

I can literally HEAR ever fucking picture of Accelerator that gets posted and I'm not sure if I like that.

>Denki Kong ja!
vocaroo.com/i/s0ffOpWtggDd

We're gonna get doujins of her raping Hamazura right?

>kakine whistles in praise of hamazura for beating mugino
Even he was impressed

twitter.com/twitter/statuses/966926720019263490
I love this electric monkey.

With a screwdriver.

Kakine was on the verge of redemption. He literally needed one Touma speech and punch when he was attacking Yomikawa. Accelerator was just the wrong person he was fighting.

What was up with the last thread and all the deleted posts ?

Somebody was defining all the hard words in Index for everybody.

He gave a reverse Touma Speech. His entire point could be summed up with "We SHOULDN'T live our lives correctly!"
Not sure what Touma's reaction to that would be.

He would have reacted by delivering some SERIOUS illusion breaking.

Touma would shatter that illusion. I'd love to see that desperate argument between them. With Touma screeching about how he could redeem himself while Kakine is screaming about redemption being a sham, how if a level 5 is powerless, what could a level 0 do, and trying to goad him onto acting on his darker impulses

TRUE NUMBER ONE Uiharu wins again. Kekine a shit. IS KAKINE TEITOKU even trying anymore? I can’t let this dumb nigger ever win again. Eating delicious food; It’s an illusion. Cuisine is myth that I destroyed. I will compromise every single religion with this hand. Shoot me nigger, I don’t care.

LISTEN TO ME! Biri is mine! Don’t delude yourself. Actually I lied; I love her. For great justice I will destroy Biri’s dumb face. Misaki's virgin pussy: JUST BEAT IT! (I’m morally obligated). It's completely ripped. Smoke this bitch, find peace in... However I love my masterful hands. My dragon fist caresses my cock. Use the lotion in DM pussies. Uiharu asserts dominance; she lives correctly. My true will: Fuck off Crowley. Inherently flawed plans? Aleis-tan is thou. Eating tide pods, still can’t die. Mighty wilt o makes me think, what should I paint in pink?

I can’t believe ITS NOT BUTTER! This is bullshit! It's just utter fucking raw retardation! Accel sucks mollusks, this is fact that he doesn't eat my asshole. Kakine, Terra, Frenda: All MobilePoster victims. Sad, disgusting, true. Bananas are nice for Othinus's ass. BEHOLD, OPTIC BLAST! One eye terror, the child error and ring bearer. None is fairer than the wearer- DICKS DICKS DICKS! ....God damn it. Even so, I will keep fighting to protect smiles!

Now, it’s time to destroy those illusions of yours!

Confirmed best wife here.

Also how did uiharu know about kakine's intentions with last order?

Intuition? We don't know what his voice and accent is, but that could be a factor.
Also, since she's Judgement, she probably didn't take too kindly to being on that side of an interrogation; It might be a red flag.

Having giant fucking knives on his hand doesn't help.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BukauFGWTMM

I love Saten!

While I have my reservations, I'm finding it difficult to see a way for Kamachi to do something crazy with Mikoto. Pretty much the only way to avoid something happening with Mikoto at this point is literally ignore NT15-18 and never reference anything that happened in those volumes again. Which doesn't sound the least like Kamachi. I'm hoping Coronzon got her somehow. I'd like to see Mikoto be somewhat herself at first instead of some creepy puppet that makes it obvious she's not in control. Given how Fran and Lola seemed to act, I think that's what we'll get. Wouldn't even mind a "Mikoto seems like she's helping the heroes at first, only to back stab one of them and reveal she's possessed" The obvious choice for that one is Accelerator.

Meant to say "I'm finding it difficult to see a way to FAIL to do something crazy with Mikoto." Accidentally a few words.

That would be cool. If that happened we’d be able to save her again.

What if Kamachi literally turns Misaka into an electric monkey?

There would be no difference.

I hate Biondetta. I fucking HATE her.

..Biondetta fucking HATE hate her I I

Return to Nuit.
Though it might be a bit strange for something from the spinoffs to impact the main series so significantly.

Stop shitposting and feed your liger Aika.

そげぶ!

I doubt Mikoto is Nuit. Aleister outright said he did not need her, hasn't implied he was lying, and didn't mention 5.1/the sports festival at all and he mentioned Mikoto AND her clones quite a bit in NT19. 5.1 is probably only a potential but rejected plan of Aleister's

We need to find someone who can actually fansub the virtual-on x super robot wars collab.

Is there any recommendation that a group willing to help us?

Didn't Mikoto going 5.1 cause all the Sisters (including Last Order) AND Accelerator to pass out? Was he maybe asleep and didn't realize he passed out? Even if he didn't, surely he had to hear from Last Order there was a temporary malfunction in the Network. Accelerator's manga hasn't reached the sports festival yet, so maybe we'll see a little of that? I find it weird he'd not want to investigate. But as I said, we still have possible answers to get from his manga. Maybe he DID investigate and found out exactly what happened. I bet he would kind of consider Mikoto a liability to the Sisters then, since it's possible to connect her to the Network and harm the clones. Could explain why he was so cold to her in NT3- he sees her as a potential threat to the Sisters/his duty. Of course I still think he was bullshitting because he doesn't know how to properly recognize and express his own feelings

>imlying Accel mango speeds up a bit
I really hope that break will change the pace of it.

If you find someone, user, here's the full scenario, I think:
youtube.com/watch?v=rrLORucmFvE

OP is memeing but he's right. She has been pretty bad in the novels until she got her shit slapped in NT13 and started getting more interesting. Before that I was dreading Mikoto scenes cause they'd just be dumb romcom but now I'm looking forward to her development.

I'm looking forward to her suffering. I hope she gets crippled, not because I want her to horribly mutilated and hurt, but it would be interesting to her as a character. Hell, it'd be absolute pottery if Misaka gets her right arm lopped off just like Touma, but she doesn't have the benefit of the Imagine Breaker/Dragons restoring shit to normal, and later crippling her from using Railgun, her signature move.

We need the English Subs. I guess that we can ask him.

Sup Forums

Her arms are pretty small.

She can join the level 5 cripple club. But I think she'd probably be way stronger with cyborg parts because the thing that holds her back the most is her meat and bones body.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Y8ZCp7FnD3w
>2014
Wish i read Index sooner when this came out, wonder how hyped the fans here are after seeing this.
>That animated Alice (with) Rabbit at the end

Even if she does get injured badly, you know she won't suffer any more than Accelerator, Mugino or Kakine did. Pretty sure none of them were in agony when they got crippled. I agree it would be interesting to see. Not to mention it fits in with others. I feel like her injury will probably be related to her brain like Accelerator's. Something like "Mikoto's in a coma from the AAA. Touma, Accelerator and the Sisters look for ways to repair the damage. Misaki helps in the shadows" type arc especially if Coma Mikoto reveals something about the world: like, what if she visits Aiwass while in a coma?

>youtube.com/watch?v=YuuKTwwiPd4
A month later Dengeki pulled this, fuck 2014.

Many experts that become crippled get inadvertently stronger.
Accelerator? Wings
Kakine? Immortal DM body
Lucknow? Temporarily made makeshift deadly electron constructs to substitute

>exlert
esper*

developer interview about crossover
4gamer.net/games/374/G037408/20170923012/
source:wikia OH&S

Translation?

4gamer.net/games/374/G037408/20170922010/
>slut brigades animation being canceled?
damn

>TGS 2017

>Zashiki Warashiki
>HO
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BLOOD SIGN PV J.C. STAFF

Bloodsign is garbo.

Just like Zashiki and HO

It honestly wouldn't make a good adaptation.

>J.C. STAFF
Please god no.

Both are superior.

Please punch White Shit, Touma.

Why not?

I would prefer another studio like Shaft or madhouse to do it.

I heard that the first few volumes are boring as fuck and are just info dumps.

No one likes Junko!

But I like her!

And neither do I.

What about Himegami?

Nogi's shitty art isn't helping either.

I like Junko

God she's ugly.
Stop lying already.

>tfw to smart to be #1

I think I finally figured out why there is so much cancer in this threads...
A bunch of autists investing enough time to read 40 novels and watch over 40 hours of anime are having to watch kamikoto happen to their investment.
Yeah, it all makes sense now.
And don't come at me with "Its never happening!", I don't even mean literal hard kamikoto (actually officially together), since nt2 (3?) soft kamikoto has increased dramatically.

>Blood Sign is shit
For the first three Volumes, yes. I managed to pull myself together until Volume 4, only from that point things started to get interesting

>White Queen's power Vs Imagine Breaker Magic Nullification
I wonder what would happen if TouMan's punch collided with White Queen's magic

Who in their right mind would continue reading something that starts out bad for 3 whole volumes? If it doesnt grab you at all by then why continue? Did you fall for the 'it gets better' meme?

I already liked the first three volumes a lot, probably because I just love everything about the summoning ceremony. But the series definitely got a lot more interesting when it left tutorial mode and started developing an overarching plot.

Those three volumes was to make the readers understand the premise and the power system better, and i like their somewhat unique way of battles. I know the series started as boring, but that doesn't mean that every other thing about it is bad. Not to mention that no matter how calculating and intelligent Kyousuke is, he still always get wrecked horribly by the Queen. Pretty good to see a talented, powerful MC trying to stand to an even greater threat that surpasses his skill and power to an unimaginable extent

What about Blood Sign anime occurring in media res? Skipping the first three volumes or at least taking snippets for them for flashbacks etc.

What if I want to skip the first 3 volumes and jump straight into the good stuff?

I hope Fremea offs Mugino

It would be a horrible adaptation either way. No avoiding a bad season 1 of Bloodsign really.

at minimum, any Blood Sign adaptation will have the following:
> a hot yandere
and fortunately, that is literally all that is needed for any series to be good.

Those three volumes have actually the key details, you can skip those but you won't have bits of idea for most of the future events and summoning stuff such as Material classes, White Queen and the three factions Freedom, Government and Illegal. I still don't know that much if ToyDream 35 was actually a damn Metropolis in a middle of an ocean, some of the places their kinda require you to have pretty good imagination to also get the gist of it since the summoning battles changes depending on the place Incense Grenades were used.

>Slut Queen
>hot