Glorious nippon steel: acquired

Other urls found in this thread:

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/dr-stone/en/0/47/page/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stupid sexy Kinrou. It's out:
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/dr-stone/en/0/47/page/1

This chapter was awesome

Sexy glasses, Katanas and Delicious Ass

The stone wars aren't that stone anymore.

Ginrou went from 'I will protect your daughter' to 'Your daughter called me papa too'.

So Magma is totally going to betray them all, right?

Nah he is going to be good at the end, he would be retarded to betray the guy that gave them katanas

He's not stupid enough to try to do something to Senku when the village is under siege. Even if he did, he'd have no chance of becoming chief.
The midget that was with him is a totally different story though.

God damn, Inagaki Riichirou sure does know how to write a good story. Every chapter so far has just gotten even better and better. Boichi's been doing better with drawing females too. Either they're getting less and less 'ayy lmao' or I'm just getting used to it.

Barbarian western weapons hold no chance!

Kinrou gets the best forms.

Damn, i really like that old guy desu, so fun.

I feel bad for the spear bros from last thread

Development of steel weapons of any kind are an important stopgap for the survival of the village, buying time so Senku can properly develop guns. Making them >3000-times folded superior nippon steel katanas just adds to the fear factor, keeping the arms race intact and delaying the outright war for a while. And through this race, the advancement of society back to the information age continues.

We Katana now baby!

I can think of 3 things that could happen to mask guy.
He's going to die which I hope not because that might mean the manga will just devolve into villain of the week shit.
He's going to become a recurring villain which sounds possible
Or he's going to join Senku, and if he does, hopefully that doesn't happen with every villain.

>nine katana
>each folded over 1000 times
>that's more than 9000 folds in 3 days
That old man is a beast.

Dwarves ARE known for their smithing.

>This is Hattori Hanzō steel

Gen is so fucking great, leading them by the nose.

He's probably my favorite side char

Jesus.

MS got its chapter up too.

That's only 9 times each.

What a shit tier chapter
>fucking katanas, worst blade in the world
If Senku wasn't braindead retarded he would made arabic sabers

>complaining about NIPPON STRONK in japanese media

In case it wasn't clear, Senku likes Japanese stuff.

Can't they freely get sulfur now? Making gunpowder shouldn't be an issue at that point.

For now he'll be dedicated to their side. A long ways in the future he'll either become a relatively minor obstactle for them to deal with again, or just slide all the way into redeemed good guy territory.

Just when last chapter was about how spears>swords, they made katana. Genius.

He isn't going to join after his internal monologue this chapter

FOLDED A THOUSAND TIMES

>arabic sabers
Educate me, user. Why Arabic sabers?

>Senkuu making katana
That's fucking retarded he's smart enough to know katana are shit!

>He made katana for psychological warfare
Well, that makes sense.

>katanas are actually a ruse
>they made a semi-automatic crossbow for each villager and employed rats for biological warfare

Simple to make, don't break from anything unlike japanese pseudo swords. Very good against unarmored enemies, and unironically easier to use because of size.

He obviously has something planned to deal with spears. He knows the leader uses spears.

Katana's would be incredibly useful against fleshy opponents with no armor. They are lightweight and made for cutting while western swords are really more for bludgeoning (not saying they can't cut though). Don't get me wrong, i'd choose Western sword but fighting naked I'd die cause they would be faster then me unless they parry one of my attacks, in that case the katana is shattered

MUH DICK

Yeah, but katanas have the meme body cutting reputation, which makes their effectiveness even better when the enemy is cowering and running in fear.

If it were up to me
Unarmored opponent: Katana
Armored opponent: Western Sword

>Kinrou's glasses
>The way that (imaginary) kimono hugs Kohaku's curves
Glorious. Truly glorious.

You need also to get some training to swing with katana and not break it about someone else bone

considering they are dealing with a bunch of muscleheads who are literally pushing the stronkest survive fuck technology kinda world, katana is honestly not the shittiest choice here.
these anti science idiots are seriously gonna be at a disadvantage the more they dick around and give senku time, and once he gets off his ass and sets up crossbows or even guns they are collectively fucked.

>those curves on kohaku

nothing personnel kid

katanas are only powerful in the hands of someone trained, depending on who uses it can be useful even against armor up to a certain degree (Koreans and Chinese have suffered when the samurai invaded korea), but in the hands of amateurs it is better to use iron clubs .

Katanas, when compared to international contemporaries, measures up best as a stabbing weapon.

and another thing, to make a real katana, it takes months even with experts, well, it's just a silly manga.

i need to impregnate kohaku

but what about their iron/steel quality

Japan has never been known to have high quality minerals, so making a katana has a much more complex process than other swords in other countries.

So, nobody is going to dump that shit on here ?

Looks like a salaryman

I'll do it

Why would anyone join the enemy? I don't see why anyone from our age would pick those guys, aside from a handful of idealists. Shishiou shouldn't be able to create an army.

This guy still reminds me of Gin

S-SAKAMOTO?

He is handpicking who to revive

Such a "pure" empire, well done Tsukasa.

There he goes again

Can we just appreciate how cool Kokuyo looks here?

NIPPON ICHI

I'm having trouble deciding who is more handsome, Senkuu or Kinrou

Aaaaaand that's it

He has such a great "grizzled veteran" look going

>Gee Magma, why does Senku let you have two swords?

Why are they trusting Magma with that? did everyone just forget he tried to kill Senkuu and stabbed Cola instead?
or that time he cheated Kohaku out of the village games to turn her sister into a soon to be dead sex toy?
Seriously why are they trusting him???

Tsuakasa Kingdom's weapons are made of chert or some other rock right?

He is still one of the strongest in the village, but his pride wont accept handing the village over to this new army.
For now waiting until after the other side has been defeated to try and take the title of chief for himself is the most pragmatic move and he knows it

Not sure it it's bait.

>At least seven swords + knife (at Kokuyo's waist) in only 3 days
In one week they should be able to fortify the whole village and make cannons

>Cannons
That would be cool but isn't the ripped old man the only one working on weapons? That would take too much time desu

Damn he looks good

Heh

>That would be cool but isn't the ripped old man the only one working on weapons?
Only for the smithing.
But cannons require only to put molten metal in a pre-made mold

The hot spring where they got the sulfur from is probably already tsukasa's turf

that wouldn't make sense.

why would you betray your family and cousins for some foreign tribe who wants to conquer them?
he should have strong tribal instincts

So how would the village react once they discover that Senku was the one who unleashed the person conquering their village?

Axes.
We fire emblem weapon triangle now.

they also require a shit-ton of metal. even swords are an extravagant use of iron compared to spearheads.

in reality, making even the dozen or whatever swords here (maybe 30-50 lbs steel?) with charcoal and not fluxed coke would have basically deforested a few acres around the island.

Except the thugs in the last panel are using axes

I guess they wouldn't give a fuck

Straight from a samurai manga.

I thought nipon steel was made of weak shit pike Pig iron & took the ancient japanese thousands of hours to forge due to it's incredibly low quality.