Was there ever a character you thought you would hate but she ended up being one of your favorites?

Was there ever a character you thought you would hate but she ended up being one of your favorites?

I thought Beato would just be annoyingly shy but she is actually the cutest

Her hate was way overblown, I wonder why people hate her when she was the only one who developed as a character

Nonon. It took me some episodes to "get" why she had this voice.

She started out by forcing her way into a mission and nearly ruining everything. She really turned it around, but she's also massive bullybait so the hate didn't really stop. My opinion of Beatrice did a similar 180.

I don't hate her, I just want to bully her constantly

useless robot

My name is Dorothy and I hate every single one of you

I hated her voice when she started out. Then I found out she has a mute button. Now I love her.

old hag

why would anyone even think to hate her. evil, insane "people"

retarded user

No, because I don't prejudge characters like a faggot.

Were all great right out of the bag.

Now youre talking garbage, its nothing with prejudging but Beato WAS annoying as fuck for her first 20min of screentime.

retarded post, but can't say i expected more fro you

says the user who defends the ugly, useless robot.

she's a human being unlike you. and a beautiful, kind character.

only 3 years older than Ange

>Was there ever a character you thought you would hate but she ended up being one of your favorites?
T
S
F

This, she was obnoxious as fuck in Season 1. However, Season 2 redeemed her with her backstory as a super weeb.

My sibling of african descent.

It happens with me quite often.

Pino=kino

I'll admit it took a few episodes to warm to her, but warm to her I did, and it made me take note of the magician behind the mike that made it all happen Ami Koshimizu!

The Tachikomas
Never thought I'd get attached to these squeeky fucks, but goddamn when they started singing at the end of 2nd Gig I couldn't stop tearing up.

Beato
>saves entire team from being caught
>useless
delet this

Useless robot, only good for drinking milk.

Beatrice is only becoming more powerful