Kimetsu no Yaiba 99 gookscan

Theories confirmed?
wasabisyrup.com/archives/cMf6ez5rxWc

uh oh

I have two theories:
1. The one with the earrings is different from the one that got turned.
2. The one with the earrings did get turned, but the other guy (I’m assuming is Tanjiro’s dad), obtained the earrings from what I assume is his brother, and then became the Sun Pillar and hunted down demons.

I’m basing this on how scared Muzan and Daki were of the guy with the earrings, and I don’t think that person is the same man that’s Upper Moon One.

fug

So I guess this was Tanjiro's vision in a fever dream

H- humans can do this too

This proves nothing

Cute

i-is not like I wanted to sleep or shit

Holy shit! Where... where is our hero translator-san? I need to know what the hell is happening here!

It's hard to say without the dialogue or a timeframe but I'm thinking along similar lines, either way there is more to this

This is your villain tonight

He's not up at this hour.

I mean in theory IT can not be Tanjiros dad cause they said Moons have not changed in 100 Years so the only logic way is

A) that is not Tanjiro in the flashback but an ancestor that looks the same
B) that is Tanjiro but that will make him the son of a fucking UM

Muzan seemed to have a family the first time we saw him so I guess it's possible

That can't be Tanjirou's dad, upper moon 1 is probably hundreds of years old and that flashback shows him before he became a demon

S-she emotes now? Tanjirou fixed her retardation?

but we dont know how he works, does he transform? or does he transfer bodies??

>master1200

Dunno but for someone who hates change he sure does change a lot

>Rengoku seems to be one of the strongest pillars
>Rengoku gots his ass handed to him by 3rd UM
>1st UM makes 3rd UM crap on his pants
so. how do they expect to beat something like that??

Tanjirou's smile too strong

Friendship, effort and victory

>Friendship, effort and victory
yeah, that worked so well for Rengoku and almost not for Flamboyant Ninja

Blue Spider Lily.

Tanjirou's crew, Rengoku's dad and Tomioka

Breath of the Omni God

there you go, manga over

>earring
>hairstyle
>those body marks from Tanjirou's family
He really is Tanji's great great great great grandfather or something isn't he?

But wait, was Tanjirou this old when he lost his father?
Didn't Tanjirou got his burn scar when he was still a kid?

Thicc

What if its a demon that took Tanjirou's father's body?

Or his Spirit/Psychic Powers again.

Maybe UM1 was the little baby or the Tanjirou look alike.

That feel when you know it wasn't her true form.

That's probably not Tanjiro, I assume that's a flashback to 100's of years ago, and he's just one of Tanjiro's ancestors.

It's pretty clear that that dude who looks like Tanjirou isn't him or his father or his father's brother.

So, which will come first, gook TL user, or someone will post LQ raws when they become available then someone will TL those?

Flip a coin

Kanao pls

>Kanau smiling and crying in front of his recovery
I hope she joins their team, the series needs a new recurring idiot.

Well, she shows emotions now, and Tanjirou is her friend.

+1 to her joining.

That means they got way more busted than the Spider arc.

Her main issue joining is that she was literally too high level for them, they should be a lot closer now. And her sister wants her to become less socially autistic.
Also next pillar should be LOVE pillar, which points to her joining at least for next arc.

>Her main issue joining is that she was literally too high level for them, they should be a lot closer now.

True.

>And her sister wants her to become less socially autistic.

That too... Maybe Tanjirou and Kanao will kiss in ch 100.

>will kiss in ch 100.
I kinda wanted a full color spread of the upper moons for chapter 100, shame it's over now.

Endgame right here, kimebros
Incestfags on suicide watch

The Kamado's are too pure for incestuous filth

TanjirouxKanau
ZenitsuxNezuko
Inosuke has a really good chance of bestiality.
That or his family is revealed and he has a super high class princess-like fiance.

Wonder if one of the UM will try to hit on Nezuko?

Inosuke could probably pull a Tengen and get 3 wives just cause

Bonus if they have a masculine look.

I think from this face reveal, we can surmise several things:

Tanjirou's ancestor and the sunbro are not blood related - case in point, their eyes are different. Seeing tanjirou and the ancestor have the same eyes, mean the eyes are hereditary. (Though perhaps the sleeping lady could be her sister, in which case tanjirou is related after all)
Since rengoku's dad knows about breath of sun, means the knowledge of BOS users and their techniques exist; though maybe compatible users are rare.

This means that sunbro must have passed on the knowledge and earrings to someone, akin to pillars having successors

Perhaps tanjirou's ancestor was chosen as a successor, but was unable to complete the training, only passing on the knowledge as a dance

But the forehead mark looks like it's a bloodline thing.
We can go the classic japanese route and assume sunbro's kid was a girl who ended up fucking Tanjirou's ancestor.

>Inosuke has a really good chance with the Love Pillar.
fixed

Could still happen.

ewwww

wasn;t the forehead mark for Tanjirou's family a burn scar?

It changed mid fight against Gyuutaro.

Alert the budding harem! The MC is awake!

New arc starting next issue, along with color page, it's a good thing koreans don't translate everything.

I was so worried the first upper moon was going to be a generic plot twist but this looks awesome, I want to know what's going on! So hype!

I was more worried Gotouge was going to overextend an obvious reveal, but nope.
Also you just know he has more than six eyes.

So even woman is saying that autism cannot beat the cock?

>I was more worried Gotouge was going to overextend an obvious reveal, but nope.
Yeah, that worried me too. I really thought this was going to be a reveal in fifty or seventy chapters. I guess I've read too much One Piece in my life. Gotouge really doesn't seem interested in letting the series become bloated with unnaturally extending everything like other shonen.

>Just a head and tiny arms
How will they behead him

Good to see her showing emotions now, but I still prefer Aoi.

>Taisho era
>Implying he won't get both

at a minimum.

>Tanjiro
>not so pure-hearted and simple he rejects all their advances
I do hope he gets enough love to have as many children as he had siblings, even if all those children are with different ladies, I'm sure he'd have enough love for all of them

>implying they are good enough for Chadjirou

>Kanao is crying for Tanjirou
Well that was fast
OTP confirmed in less than 100 chapters

Butterfly tits is the superior choice for maximun teasing

Disgusting, Tanjirou is for Kanao

He'll have to call her nee-san, that's exactly what she wants.

Just add her to the Harem.

>it's a mushibugyo ending

That coward will settle for the other coward, which is ok because Zenitsu is a good boy

Reread the last chapters of Gyuutaro's fight, this time slowly and paying attention to the characters design

Zenitsu deserves better

I do as well but Aoi, fun and cool as she is, is incredibly useless and she knows it.

>nursing the sick back to health
>incredibly useless
Tell that to Tanjiro's dad

even children can and do do that

no I know, I'm asking: wasn't it? It's called past tense.

The scar he's had for most of the series actually came from the demon with all the arms...he had a burn scar as a kid but after that demon threw his head at a tree in Chapter 8 or so, he got a new scar that he's had for most of the series

I jumped a little bit when I saw this.

And the Flame patern temporarily appeared on Tanjirou's forehead during the last strike.