Shokugeki no Souma

Takumi x Rindou is the new OTP and you know it.

Korean scans:
wasabisyrup.com/archives/OoKheXzkWnw#07dz

Better pairing than Takumi/Megumi

Best boy, with best girl.
Seems right.

So Rindou is secret Souma sister?

Rindou x Takumi
Souma x Megumi
Erina x Azami
Alice x Dog
Spices x Midget Oppai
Hisako x Stalker
Isshiki x Nene
Tsukasa x Tsukasa
CONFIRMED.

Rindou bullying him would be fun. Also, we really need one kouhai x senpai pairing.

>We really need one kouhai x senpai pairing.
Shinomiya/Hinako is already exist

Why does best girl have the tooth profile of a staple remover?

>*sempai (girl) x kouhai (boy)

that sounds more fun.

I would have preferred a draw. Poor Aldini, he will never get his mezzaluna back.

>draw against 2nd seat
When I saw posts ridiculing Takumifags for wanting a win I was confused because I never saw posts where people wanted Takumi to win. Your post makes me think that there might indeed have been a few.

So let us settle this once and for all. What is Rindou suppose to look like exactly? A vampire, a cat, a Succubus? WHAT

Hayama x Jun

a best girl

translation?

well, the final round was so obvious, Rindo Vs Princess, and White knight VS MC.
There was no room for Takumi. However, I hoped that Takumi had become better at least to make a draw.

A cat, or a wild girl.

Takumi was literally comparing her to a croc last chapter. She's a reptile

Why don't you look at the recent cover featuring her?

I doubt they'll pull Souma's mother into the story now of all times. She'll probably deeply ties in with Souma's character development and since we're reaching the arc's climax I'd say it's a little bit too late for that.

Also the Jou flashback mentioned an international competition called BLUE which definitely gives space for more plot. It simply doesn't feel like the series is ending.

>two characters of opposite sex have a moment or scene together
>that means they are an OTP who are definitely going to fuck
This is bnha level of stupid.

She's a reptile.

What you said can be applied literally to all the shipping here on SnS.

For shit like Takumi x Megumi, sure, but others like Erina/Souma or Isshiki/Nene have much more going for them in terms of hinting and implications.

so how's it going to be guys
> soma vs tsukasa
> soma vs rindou
or
> tag team

Nigga have you not seen the spoilers. The next bout will be the final one, and Souma and Erina are the only ones still alive. Of course it will be a tag team.

Souma x Megumi too. Initial SnS was heavy on that ship.

I'm going to marry Megumi!

TakuRindou is cute. CUTE!

>liking pity vote bullshit
Begone with you

So the whole show is just Souma putting pretentious snobs in their place? I'm down for that.

Not really.

Well, yeah. That's how shipping goes.

OTP

You mean a mother and son

No Azami foodgasm is kind of weak, but I guess they're saving that for the next bout.

Thats son x mother.

And Incest. Not blood incest but incest none the less

Hisakofaggots on suicide watch.

>Thinks it applies to just the opposite sex.
Fujos strong for a reason. You try to make hem face reality and they become stronger, faster, more depraved.

Wooahhh! Takumi x Rindou sounds great.

Tsukasa and Rindo are beasts. What kinda asspull will Tsukuda use to make Soma and Erina win?

Ship it.

Muh teamwork.
Probably the only reason they didn't use in this bout, otherwise the hack couldn't really have answered why it din't work this bout but did on the final.

Translations when

Extremely unnecessary chapter. The only thing that matters is the announcement of the final bout.

Yeah, they should've off-screen this match last chapter.

Now, Sup Forumsnon. This will be the last chance to cast your vote.

A - the shonenshit route: soma vs tsukasa, erina vs rindo
VS
B - the creative route: erina vs tsukasa, soma vs rindo

Soma + Erina vs Eishi + Rindou in the tag-team match

The asspull way: two vs two

That's not creative route.

A double duel where they work together and they use thwir combined cooking while Rindou and Tsukasa don't

How about 4 way battle?

A - the shonenshit route: soma vs tsukasa, erina vs rindo
B - the shonenshit route 2: erina vs tsukasa, soma vs rindo
B - the shonenshit route 3: erina+soma vs tsukasa+rindo
C - the creative route: Joichiro vs Azami

>Souma wins against Rindou, Tsukasa and Erina.

You convinced me. Sounds like the most cocksucking dick thing Tsukuda can pull.

>4 way battle
How does it work?

Peruvian food finally?

All this talk for how we think the matches will go in many different routes. How about we predict the theme. I'll start, egg. Who else agrees or do you have something different in mind?

Like in the AE final, duh.

True creative route:

Round 1: Eishi vs Rindou, Erina vs Souma
Round 2: Winners from previous fight

The theme will be love

It's going to be a tag team, there's literally no reason to make this the final bout otherwise.

Soma & Erina's teamwork will trump Tsukasa and Rindou's and the former will learn to stop being such a selfish ass. Azami will taste their dish and also realize he's been a dumbass, and then we can finally move on from this drawn out conflict.

>Azami will taste their dish and also realize he's been a dumbass
I doubt it'll be that easy. I can see Erina stepping up and confront Azami and such.

Wow, that panel is probably the cutest I've ever seen Rindou look.

Maybe oyster.

If I go to /fit/ could I become a 10/10 too?

There is no need to mention a dead ship

Tottaly padded.

>Tsukasa x Tsukasa
Got a giggle out of me.

Erina a fucking shit.

Rare ship, not even shipperfags could imagine this.

W-Will we finally see MexicanCuisine?

It's just a crack ship to spite TakuMegufags. It will all be forgotten in later chapters.

I dont see no problem here.

What if I like both.

"""""""""""""cuisine"""""""""""

The theme won't be an ingredient but teamwork.

That's why Rindou was scared because she somehow learned what the final theme would be, and she thinks it's troublesome since she knows trying to cook together with Tsukasa is nearly impossible .

If Rindou's dish was actually the peruvian dish, then I gotta say your mexican cuisine have a tiny chance in the incoming year.

It will be Tsukasa and Azami vs Soma and Erina

While I disagree with one of them I still respect the fact that you enjoy both

Peruvian cuisine is actually well respected in the gourmet world.
Does Mexico have any weight as far as haute cuisine goes?

I have no idea. I'm not the user who asked it.

Translations when?

Takumi lost huh? Well I expected to go this way though the battle was rushed compared to the others.
Answer C: tag battle
In about a day I guess

Battle royale where each person makes their own dish but teamwork is allowed. The team with the person that made the best dish wins the regiment.

>rindou makes causa
>that third layer
That and the pic someone posted in the last thread triggered me
This is what causa really looks like

He probably only got these chapters left to end the volume with the end of the bout and end up wasting too much time in the Isshiki x Nene shit.

The power of Asspull ex MC Plot Armor bullshit.

its going to be B, because MC needs to eliminate both, erina will lose to autism
my faith in shonen is really low

Is Rindou the best senpai?

Making Rindou scared so she always looks this cute!

That's it. I'm picking up the manga. This dude is an absolute madman.

He just is. And the manga is 100% better than the anime

> this arc is predictable
> Yet nobody can even agree on how the final bout will be

You should hold off a few months if you'e the impatient type. We're in the middle of a tournament which is coming to an end soon and waiting each week may become unbearable.

The fuck are you talking about it's obvious 2 vs 2 because muh teamwork shit.

Yeah yeah just add that option to this list

Grandpa said this is the last bout so if anything is the obvious teamwork or an improbable 4 way. There's no much options.

Yet nobody can agrees on one option

Talk no jutsu. I'm not even shitposting. They're already getting into Rindou's head. Rebels are gonna convince her to pressure Tsukasa to "put a bit of himself" into the last round of cooking. She's always wanted that and if she doesn't force his hand now, it might never happen. Rindou ends up cooking at 70% of max power because she's fighting to heal, not fighting to win like some other madman. Tsukasa gives in, but since this is a new and weird method of cooking for him in front of an audience, he's only at 40%. Even then, it'll only be a narrow win by your heroes.
Significant handicap without permanently hamstringing the top two.
>what about the other two?
Souma will have a massive food boner the entire time and might learn how to style on bitches like a proper queen and Erina continues to learn how to freehand and remembers how cooking can be fun.