You know these are slowly morphing into battle shonen just like it happened with Yu Yu Hakusho, Shaman King and Negima...

You know these are slowly morphing into battle shonen just like it happened with Yu Yu Hakusho, Shaman King and Negima, right ?

Unlike the instantaneous shift in Hitman Reborn

Just how?

Those are Weekly Shonen Jump titles aimed at kids. Of course it will play out just like how kids want it to be.

i cant fucking tell the appeal of dr stone aside from the art
everytning about it just feels dull, fucking rocks it's like they literally couldn't figure something to write about to they found the nearest object on the ground and decided to write about it as a joke
but then the joke became real

Dude, blame the editors, they are responsable for turning Reborn! and Medaka Box into battle shounens and Ghost Tits will likely go down the same route too.

>and Negima, right ?
That was his original intent, unlike the others you mentioned that transitioned to stay popular, Ken Akamtsu did the harem comedy at first because it was the only they would allow his publication at the time due his fame being only atributed to Love Hina, he says this in the volumes omake.

Kids want battles and tits.

As an adult I also want battles and tits

This.

They were always going to. Dr Stone especially, the prologue ends with a fight between Taiju and Tsukasa.

better than you who's real but became a joke.

A bunch of ninjafriendspiratecrewheroacademy-ish characters where recently introduced in Neverland, just give each of them a unique weapon

And Dr Stone, just check the last chapter

what is even the point of reading new shounen series. none of them will ever be as good as One Piece

I hate how they always change interesting ideas into generic shonen punchflick

Pic related was incredible at first but died by becoming generic 1000 characters battle manga

Which of these 2 is the Boku no Hero Academia killer? I say Neverland but that's because of massive pushing it got actually works while Dr Stone got a massive pushing too but it's look like it's not working

>slowly morphing into battle shonen just like it happened with Yu Yu Hakusho, Shaman King
When were those not battle shonen? Delusional fuck.

>Dr Stone is about rocks
So you're lying about having read it or are you just fucking retarded?

Yusuke started fighting demons as soon as he was revived and Shaman King was about a fucking tournament from the very start. How is that "morphing" into battle shonen, let alone slowly?

How to spot a anime-only fag, Yu Yu Hakushou spent many chapters being just about Yusuke solving cases as a ghost.

>Yusuke started fighting demons as soon as he was revived
Read the manga next time, Yusuke took way longer to ressurect.

>and Shaman King was about a fucking tournament from the very start.
Fucking what? It took volumes for the shaman king succession to even be mentioned.

Wow, read the mangas, you uneducated asshole.

I bet you think yu gi oh is about card battling

>Fucking what? It took volumes for the shaman king succession to even be mentioned.

His main point stands, Ren shows up in the very first volume raving about becoming the Shaman King and using brute force to do it.

Shaman King's status as a battle shounen was never a "transformation", it took a very typical approach of a slow lead-in to introduce the readers to the core concepts of the setting before setting the hook.

>Introducing a antagonist and having physical combat means its a battle shonen

I guess Neverland and Dr Stone are battle shonen already then

Neverland will be a short series like deathnote.
Dr stone will turn into a battle shounen though, with them fighting aliens and a futuristic gov.

After recent chapters, Im beginning to think Dr Stone will end with them going to space

Ok, smartass, nevermind that the special ability established for the series is what drove that physical combat and is what was meant to catch readers interest.

Any idiot and/or child knew from the end of the first volume that Shaman King was going to be about Yoh fighting different Shaman and their spirits.

TPN will be longer than eath note definitly. with 75 chapters is not even in the middle of the story.