Date A Live

Season 3 when?

I hope never

But it's actually happening, user.

I can assume vol.17 is still not translated. What's taking the guy so long?

In this year probably.

Probably not, more likely next year. At best we would get a pv or something.

>wanting another season after the shitshow that was DAL II

A new season was announced last year though.

IMS isn't that bad guys

and what does that have to do with not wanting another season?

Are they dead yet?

Op is just asking when the next season would air. Nothing implies he likes DAL anime.

Any chance of DAL being animated by another studio at this point? Haven't really heard much about how IMS is doing now but I hope they're on the ropes.

>mfw

I wouldn't have high hopes if I were you. They didn't go down even before they made DAL II..

Retard.

Because DAL II sold well enough despite being a really bad and ugly looking adaptation.

I know, but IMS is penniless again and they're not paying animators. Man anons here have speculated that they will ise DAL again to save themselves from drowning again.

Hopefully never and since they have nothing done yet I hope it gets cancelled.

I don't think that'll happen any time soon, user. It's being worked on.

There is nothing confirmed about season 3 other than it happening, if IMS doens't confirm they are doing it then it probably will go to another studio.

>being happy for another shitty adaptation
Truly a retard.

Did IMS confirm they were doing DAL II when AIC went bankrupt? I don't remember seeing any news on that.

IMS was made by former members of the previous studio and since they announced S2 at the end of episode 12 in season 1, they had to make S2 as well.

Actually you're more retarded than Tohka.

IMS is AIC with no budget.

So a change of studio is possible. Any studio is better than IMS to be honest.

Tohka is so retarded they have to change her grades otherwise she would be forced to go to elementary school.

Her intelligence was 32 if I remember correctly.

31, Dark Tohka has 32.

IMAGINE a girl this hot being in your special ed class

I would bully her.

Apparently Mukuro's and Nia's stats have been revealed. The problem is that they come from an unknown source so we can't really know.

>spirits can't get pregnant
She would erase me but I would not miss the opportunity to fuck her.

Bully the retard.

Try Ai instead.

You should know by now that these translator like to take their time

Volume 18 will be out by the time he gest back to translating.

So we have nothing. What is taking so long? I want to see Mukuro stats, Nia is nothing amazing body and power-wise.

That should have been obvious since the translation began. The only "fast" translator we had was the one who translated vol 8-12.

He said he was working on chapter 5 like 2 days ago

They were posted in the Date A Live wikia by someone. One of the heads of the wikia asked the person personally but he hasn't responded. There was one person who also posted the title of volume 18 way before anyone else and it turned out to be true so I assume it's thr same guy The stats seem legit though.

I'll post them here:

>Nia:
>Risk Factor: A
>Spacequake: B
>Spirit's Astral Dress: B
>Angel: B
> - Strength: 84
> - Consistency: 101
> - Spiritual Power: 219
> - Agility: 96
> - Intelligence: 231

Mukuro:
>Risk Factor: S
>Spacequake: AA
>Spirit's Astral Dress: AA
>Angel: S
> - Strength: 173
> - Consistency: 110
> - Spiritual Power: 229
> - Agility: 154
> - Intelligence: 186

Did he? I never saw a post.

I doubt it's the same guy. Volune 8 is so easy to find that even AS knows about but they have nothing regarding stats or measurements.

Yes, specifically he said that he is about halfway done already.

Would sticking dick into this kind of crazy be worth it?

>Mukuro's stats.
If those are true then holy shit, she's a beast.

>Consistency
Wat

Ya know, I think only ironic weebs watch this series. Ya know the art style says at all.

I thought Mukuro's overall stats would be higher considering she is the strongest normal spirit so far. Doubt those are the real numbers.

Only S1 and the first OVA look good. Season 2, the second OVA and the movie can't compare and I doubt anyone is willing to watch anything beyond season 2 considering it was a QUALITYfest, if you watched a few episodes of Qualidea Code you should get an idea.

But what does Consistency represents? Constitution makes more sense.

Using the numbers above, her base is 852, that's still stronger than Inverse Tohka who is 802, so Mukuro being superior to Inverse Tohka was shown in vol.15.
Still Mukuro is the strongest spirit by far due to concept manipulation, not due to sheer strenght, so her numbers not being higher don't mean much in this case.

Aren't they pretty much the same?

But inverse Origami and even Origami stats make her the strongest spirit which made sense at the time considering her powers and how much more destructive inverse Origami was compared to Dark Tohka.

Penniless studio ruined it all.

These numbers probably don't consider Mukuro's ability to live in outer space as well as her gates that can open up holes wherever she wants, Origami could be stronger in a few fields but Mukuro's range of attack is still superior, with her gates and her angel's abilities of locking/unlocking, keeping her spirit power sealed and descomposing bonds of molecules to nothingness.

I doubt a studio with allmost no money makes a great quality series. Ow wait....

Stats should reflect the strength of their abilities regardless of the type. I mean, she fought Dark Tohka, Shidou and Natsumi at the same time so I seriously doubt her CON and STR are only 110 and 173, her agility is also lower than I expected for a spirit who can literally travel to space.

Considering that Qualidea Code was animated by A1. I guess it is damn true.

Well then user what would ya pick then?

>great quality, shit story.
>bad quality, great story.

We can't take those numbers for granted eitherm they were posted by an unanimous user with no sources to prove its authenticity. Still, if anything, I guess those numbers would be her stats when she hasn't released Shifuru and her full power yet. Just like Rinne's stats increase when she's in Eden, Mukuro could be the same.

Why not good quality, okay story? Season1 was a butchered adaptation but it looked good and included enough important plot points.

I'm still kind of bothered by the fact they were trying to erase Phantom's existence from the anime.

That is why I originally said these numbers might not be real. Mukuro showed much more power in her arc.

>good quality, okay story,
Fair enough

Yeah, guess they didn't expect it would that relevant throughout the story so they cut her scenes but that doesn't explain why skip the very reason that Kotori became a spirit.

>they still producing best girl's figures
hope this signifies another season at least.

Most LN adaptations nowadays have okay to goos art but they skip a lot of tye source material and end up adapting like 10 volumes in 12 episodes and when that doesn't happen we have DAL's case.

I have been watching the series and what studio is animating it?

They're making figures of every girl. Also, a new season is already in development.

It's confirmed a new season in October I think, hope there's more clock this time instead of her only appearing in the 2nd half of the season

There is not studio confirmed so far but it probably will be IMS since they made S2 but also S1 when they used to be called AIC.

Kurumi also has somesort of legacy:
Mary skelter nightmare.

She's definitely the strongest normal spirit. There's no denying that.

IMS huh.. is that not that acient anime studio where that person of gibli studio used too work?

No but let's not fool ourselves, it will be IMS in charge again.

The first season was good though.

What? No, IMS is pretty a new studio that was formed after AIC went bankrupt.

I don't have any expectatioms but what if it's not?

I don't what are you saying but IMS is not that old, perhaps you are thinking of TMS Entertainment.

I was talking about the QUALITY. Season 1 looked amazing even to this day, it's like if they knew the studio would go bankrupt soon so they decided to put everything on DAL season 1.

Yes that one.

DAL's story is above average for a harem so I'd like to see it well adapted. But theb we have things like season 2 and it feels like an insult.

Your right AIC indeed wen't bankrupt.
2 studio's rised out the ash. of aic.
IMS.
And. The retarded studio.
Troyca.

DAL II wouldn't be considered good even if it had a proper budget considering only the last volume adapted was good, the other two were pretty bad.

Wat

At least the new anime won't have to deal with bad volumes. Still there's always the fear of them butchering the adaptation anyway.

Troyca animated RE:creators.

I would say that IMS is the retarded who is desperately clinging to life by putting out as much shit as they can only to fail. IDOLiSH7 seems to be doing well.

So those are not real?

Didn't they also made Aldnoah Zero? Their writing is shit but at least their shit doesn't look that bad.

Well well. Sometimes a studio makes a good choice. But re:creators was bad. Despite it's quality

No one knows but Mukuro's stats are pretty low for what she did during her arc.

How's IMS doing now? I see that Takunomi is not doing so well.

Yes user. They did.

>I see that Takunomi is not doing so well
So the usual as always, what happened to that Shinmai OVA? How is it doing?

But what would ya expect. Aic former anime producers established troyca.
While the renmants established IMS.

Why are DAL threads so comfy?