ITT characters that give you the strongest PROTECC

ITT characters that give you the strongest PROTECC

This smile needs to be protected forever.

>PROTECC
Fuck off facebook.

>PROTECC

Originating on a normalfag website doesn't make a meme bad by default.
Besides, who the fuck is a normalfag from Sup Forums's point of view anyway?

You

That's a bit too specific to be true.

Fuck off newfag

It's better you protect yourself from her AIDS.

Fuck off, Hanabi is pure. A pure girl thrown into a degenerate world she didn't belong in. She tried to become a whore, but couldn't.
Which is why she and the guy's cliche childhood friend are the only characters deserving of salvation. Hanabi fully redeemed herself in the end.

Hanabi was so shit her 3DPD version had a better design

>Hanabi is pure

>thrown
She freely chose to enter it the moment she entered a loveless relationship with a guy.

I don't see how this is better.
Exactly
That wasn't "a" guy. He was basically the most important person for her since elementary school. It's not as easy to deal with as a regular high school crush, especially when he chose a whore with more STD than ants in an anthill over her.

Oh wait
> entered a loveless relationship with a guy.
I was thinking of the wrong guy.
Right, "relationship", why did the NTR loving faggot even come up in my mind.
Sorry, I'm retarded.

stay in your containment threads
Ichigo is a generic moeblob

Fucking hell, is your post really going to make me watch the live adaptation?

No because that's just some slut cosplaying as her.

Violet doesn't need protection though. If anything, you need her protection more than she needs yours.

Her smile needs protection.

all 20003 but this one especially

I like her a lot but her smile is a bad smile that shouldn't be protected. She needs a new smile based on non-delusional, non-kuzu feelings, user. Here's my custom Hanabi though, you can borrow it.

It's not the smile that should be protected user, it's her. Particularly from herself. The poor girl needed guidance, but got a depressed Chad instead.

>Hanabi needs protection
Thanks for the laugh

Hanabi deserves to be gang fucked for the rest of her life like the whore she is, and so does everyone who read that terrible manga, they deserved the shitty ending they got.

Both these cuties need protecting.

> the shitty ending they got.

> Hanabi got back on the right path
> Noriko quickly moved on and put her frustration into self-impovement
> thus faggot Mugi BTFO twice
> "oniichan" was exposed in being the degenerate cuck manchild he is and got the wife he deserved
> Minagawa got the husband she deserved, now let's just hope they both die in a car accident during honeymoon
> the red haired bull dyke learned to not be a bitch
I'm fully satisfied with the ending.

>PROTECC