What's your Fav Berserk frame?

What's your Fav Berserk frame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9LberS62RF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>frame
Are Sup Forums crossboarders so fucking braindead, they can shitpost about singular panel from pages for 500 replies? jesus fucking christ.

Edgy.

Who did it better?

Has Miura gone too far?
But then, Berserk aways was supposed to be a shoujo manga

>Has Miura gone too far?
Literally since chap 1, it's exactly what made berserk good, of course it's a double edged sword.

>armor recognizes the cannon arm and responds according to Gut's use for it
>gauntlet looks like fangs revealing a gun in it's mouth
>shoots a cannon to destroy a bigger cannon
>Grunbeld continues to shit himself
Berserk has too many great moments.

1997. Any CuckGI faggots that state either the movies or the more recent garbage should fucking kill themselves.

The only thing the films did better was adding Skull Knight and showing how Guts survived and escaped the eclipse.

Thank you Miura!

Unironically thsi. This is probably the most important panel in all of the manga and my favourite single panel of all time. It's the moment wher Berserk trully begins, it shatters the illusion that is the Black Edgeman. It reveals that we have been following a trully broken person all this time recontextualizing the whole arc, there were hints before but this is the confirmation. Then the manga goes back in time and the golden age happens, it all began with this.

This

100%
Its so sad, and impactful.
Guts just went yhrough hell, helped someone out, tried to encourage, and all he gets is all the blame put on him. He has tp put on a edgelord front, just to keep strong enough to keep fighting, yet at that moment a brief glimpse at the pain he feels inside.

Movie 3 was fucking great you fag

You can feel the emotion behind this scene.
Betrayal, pain, cold satisfaction. Donovan felt the arrow, but the emotional shock from seeing Guts betray him and the gang surely hurted him more.

You come to a Berserk thread and expect something that's not edgy? are you fucking retarded?

the art direction in all 3 films was outstanding

>Edge
I really wish you people would stop.
Other than that, yes I agree

Yup, I reread the chapter and I still get choked up and teary eyed. Has Guts even cried since then?

Good fucking taste.

This whole chapter always gets me

why was he crying ? I dont remember anything from Berserk

I appreciate how berserk isn't all fantasy building on fantasy. This might almost have been drawn by someone like Bruegel.

youtube.com/watch?v=9LberS62RF4

True, that's one of Guts' defining moments, but pic related must be one of the most intense page I ever read

>I think I left the oven on

Because his life is fucked, and he just completely destroyed a kid's life almost as bad as his

The greatest

You just had to do it

The one that's not 3 months old

This one jumps to mind

Schierke is so precious

First the boat arc, then the Casca Returns arc. Will the mongo survive? Will the author?

>Miura will die before drawing Guts beating the absolute living shit out of faggot Griffith

umai!

English had better be your second language

Stop shipping them, they are enemies.

They both take dick for money, it can be one of those "we have to work together just this once"-episodes.

This scene was funny

still hurts

Beat me to it. One of my favorite pages, and not just because of the also excellent one before it.

What a masterpiece of a spread

delet

This image of Puck, showcasing his relationship with Guts early on.

That vaguely reminds me of some painting, but I can't put my finger on what one.

Brutal

I miss the old, but if they go back i'll miss the new.

man releases were slow around this part but god the art was something else really.
rarely seen an artist getting "gigantic" across the pages like this

Even to this day this is what I think about first when it comes to Berserk.

>Griffith standing in the dark
>Guts standing in the light
this is the last time they spoke as friends

>I never had to be a thief for you before
But Puck stole the keys in literally the first chapter of Berserk. Fan translations man

>oy vey

everytime i read this chapter im on the verge of tears

now that casca is back will they take the boat back home?

Someone please post Rickert slapping Griffith

>The Virgin King of Midland
>The Chad Emperor of the Kushan

But Ganishka was insecure, that's one of his defining characteristics

>The Virgin King of Midland
>Was born with a silver spoon in his mouth
>Watched battles from afar while riding a horse
>No strategic sense, left everything to Griffith
>Surrounded by incompetent generals
>He secretly didn't want to take the responsibilities of being king, only wanted to fuck his daughter
>Spends the remainder of his life attempting to find Griffith
>died surrounded by other aristocrats that didn't care for him and only tried to figure out how to divide the power

>The Chad Emperor of the Kushan
>His own mother attempts to assassinate him in favor of the youngest brother, kills them both in one night
>Killed every aristocrat and royalfags that attempted to take his life
>Killed his own father for looking at him funny
>Understands the deadly lessons of inspiring fear at a young age
>Forced to develop viperlike cunning and composure and devoted himself to conquering everything around him
>Fought in battlefields and spilled blood instead of sitting on a throne
>Didn't take shit from his son

Ganishka got so far as a mere apostle despite his enemy being a god. Ganishka deserves the world

Damn stretched Ganishka's face out

K I N O
I
N
O

Best boy slapping the silver trap

The one where he runs through a flower field

POTTERY

I legit think Wyald is one of the best fights in Berserk, and has great significance as Guts first proper victory against an apostle, and this page in particular is amazing to me

I keep getting cucked out of seeing it animated and it infuriates me, partially because this very page explains why Guts doesn't have his sword during the eclipse, both the anime and the movies have him just fucking forget it (the sword he LITERALLY sleeps with)

>Picking one panel or even page out of literally thousands of amazing ones.
Itd be easier to ask for the shit frames honestly. Theres far less of those....

Unironically this.

I still don't know what happened there

several times before and just after the golden age arc. After that, no

just a good old orgy