Youjo Senki

So Youjo Senki restaurant will offiically become a series.

>Germany food
Wait wat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GqMi6cPQKog
mangadex.com/chapter/12117/1
youtube.com/watch?v=sUdyNzZwZxo
youtube.com/watch?v=-iGi57dabWM
youtube.com/watch?v=wOGk_IWlPrc
youtube.com/watch?v=BPQYiZU8Ets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>germany food
But Tanya's nation is an unnamed empire.

wat
>youjo senki restaurant
wat x2
who thought this was a good idea?

>But Tanya's nation is an unnamed empire.
And? That doesn't stop my ass from eating there.

youtube.com/watch?v=GqMi6cPQKog
>inb4 this plays in the restaurant

I would lie if I said that I'm not looking forward to that.

What the fuck?

(((Who))) is the cause of this?

>Tanya stuffing herself silly to the point of looking preggers
probably not what will happen but a man can dream

Sonzai X.

Great now this series is going to be moeshit. Thanks a lot KyoAni.

Is it going to look like shit a la the anime?

enjoy your souvenir themed Sauerkraut then!

i like food series and i like this series, but combining the 2 is probably gonna fuck it up immensely. god damn this is random ass shit.

Is it going to be just about field ration or something.

cursed picture

You mean this user?

Tanya wakes up, and she would very much prefer to stay in her bed - it's winter, and for somebody used to modern-day technology, like air-conditioners and space heaters... well, it always took her a long time to get out of bed in wintertime. Visha and the rest of her platoon have always liked that unusually cute side of the otherwise harsh leader, and found her porcelain-doll appearance while sleeping irresistible.
Anyway, she can't afford to stay in bed, as she has a very important assignment today - the mission assigned to Tanya is important, but it’s a monotonous job. All there is to do is go to a couple of restaurants with a notebook, on which she can she can jolt down her impressions, and a radio, with which she can relay them. The task of processing the data falls on the crew of the Food and Health Ministry arm that receives it. She clothes herself and does a little run around the house to warm herself up. She wanted to ignite the fireplace as to warm herself up, but there was no time for that.
As she puts on her shoes, Tanya is spooked by the sharp, repeating sound of unusually loud horn. She hurries and goes out. Visha is waving at her from within the car, wearing wearing an ushanka hat.

»Klosterhof«
Tanya enters the warm restaurant, which doesn't look like much of a restaurant at all to her; it looks like more of a small, family-oriented diner. There are men dining around, dining with their wives and children. "Ahh, this is what I fought so for in the war", she thinks to herself. She's not working as an inspector outright for the Health Ministry, so the owners have no idea that they're being tested.
She orders multiple foods off the menu, including a potato soup, potato salad, pan-fried potatoes, half a loaf of potato-bread, and the restaurant's own special - the potato sundae. Right as she finishes the dessert, a chef barges into the room and tells Tanya that the milk has been spoilt, causing her to curse Sonzai X with all of her might.

It's just going to be Tanya doing MRE reviews.

What series? A manga?

You're blind if you don't see all of the parallels with Germany.

Even thought it's different artist but the art still nice.

>The artist is a woman
>Other works only BL manga

Mmm, latkes.

What’s with all the cooking shows lately?

There's 1 translated chapter out. If anyone want sit, here it is:
mangadex.com/chapter/12117/1

Well, I did not see this coming

Ja ja das ist gut!

Poor guy

I can't believe that Tanya impregnated Rerugen

As a guy from the Balkans, I'm looking forward to Carlo Zen's notYugoslavia book.

Okay, let get it unto a tray

Nice!

how does a tanya x rerugen confession go down? I imagine tanya will be trying to maintain the excellence and professionalism everyone expects of her and ends up complimenting his management skills and throwing it out there that she appreciates his treatment of he while the whole time rerugen is thinking how the hell does she like that he opposed her and "realizes" that from her perception he was pushing her towards being a better soldier and she comes off as even more inhuman to him

First day of the Somme offensive, British side

A comedic misunderstanding where Lergen thinks he's being blackmailed into a relationship.

>Reich Meshi
Next up is a Tellermine!
The recipe is so short and easy, that you'll be finished as quickly as Österreich-Ungarn!
One portion is enough to fill your belly and lets you feel like Dresden '45!
All the different flavors let your mouth experience a Reichskristallnacht!
And the taste will last for a thousand years!

Raggmunk

those are pretty damn good indeed

That's a Apfelstrudel if I'm deciphering the katakana correctly.

who /teamkebab/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=sUdyNzZwZxo
youtube.com/watch?v=-iGi57dabWM
youtube.com/watch?v=wOGk_IWlPrc
youtube.com/watch?v=BPQYiZU8Ets

How come Vicky looks so different

Manga style is always that way.

I though prefer duckling Tanya more.