How do I watch good anime?

How do I watch good anime?

Mostly with your eyes.

Good series are only found by those with the curse of being bored of the norm. You should feel blessed you don't need them.

>Mostly

You can't watch something that doesn't exist, user

And partly with your dick.

Google Milky Holmes

By lurking more

Find whatever daily stalker thread is up

See which one is selling the most. There you go.

If all else fails, find whatever anime KyoAni is doing

open Crunchyroll and watch everything under Most Popular

Go to /m/ and get mechapilled

Download all kind of poop. Maybe you find the golden poop.

Do it OP, take the mechapill.

Literally ignore whatever Sup Forums or anyone else has to say about shows, only pick them based of what you've heard/seen from the show itself.

Stop streaming, learn how to torrent, use nyaa.si, make some sort of personal catalogue/backlog, make a rec chart thread on /wsr/ and get recommendations, ignore seasonal anime, follow directors' oevre, watch good anime. Castration is optional.

>good
>anime

>watching anime

>unironically enjoying good anime

>finish watching Mushishi
>want something more this amazing
>decide to check out Spice and Wolf, looks like something I'd greatly enjoy
>get fucking sickened by all the typical anime mannerisms like closed eye smiles and the easily flustered MC in goofy situations, can't even finish an episode in one sitting
Don't do it, it' going to come around to bite you in the ass. Just keep watching trash and be happy you can enjoy it.

Sup Forums is bad for you.
I enjoyed anime more when not knowing Sup Forums.

Whats bad about streaming?

>good anime
There's no such thing. Just watch whatever you enjoy.

What sort of fag thinks Mushishi is better than Spice and Wolf?

One that prefers characters that behave like actual human beings and a show that can take its tone seriously enough for you to actually get immersed in the world.

I watched like 300 episodes of Detective Conan without looking at the screen, dubs have their uses.