imgur.com/a/syzRs
imgur.com/a/f8tVI
imgur.com/a/Z5OkY
imgur.com/a/hX9P3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah
duh

No.

May Dawn and Serena are better than her anyway.

Most girls that took her spot have top tier designs, so I'm fine with what they did. The creators would never take the romantic elements anywhere anyways.

No, she's the worst pokegirl, even worse than Iris.

>when Ash spilled spaghetti all over the new bike he finally got her

>no goal other than MUH BIKE, this is quickly forgotten as we get into Johto until the powers that be realized they need a reason to get rid of her
>no intention of improving as a "water master"
>only purpose was to carry togepi around and a background prop
>personality from a hot headed redhead cooled down into this bland "mother figure" thanks to togepi
>originally confronted Ash when he did stupid or naive shit, but this became increasingly redundant as Ash's personality evolved from hotblooded idiot to seasoned struggling trainer with a heart of gold
No, getting rid of her helped her character. Made her a strong gym leader and trainer, both in personality and ability, and a darling to nostalgiafags. Her being replaced by May afterwards also gave the show a fresh start. As such, her return wit a Mega Evolution was highly lauded. For a long running series, fan favorites should be kept in reserve for special use and that is what Misty is.

You can't say that for Ash, whose personality can now only go into two directions: good natured absolute fucking retard or heroic hotblooded competent veteran trainer, which has alienated many people especially since neither has helped him in actually fucking achieving his goal none.

Ash was best as a hotheaded dumbass
>that episode where he got banned from Erika's gym for ranting about how perfume is shit

Yeah, he's the best when we already know he won't accomplish anything.

>then he had to crossdress to sneak back in with the help of Team Rocket
Remember when the anime was fun

I must express my urge to lewd Misty. I just don't have them pics.

I hate retards like you. You stopped watching the show long before they even replaced her. Guess why? Because it was boring as shit having the same characters doing the same exact shit over and over.

Then you come back two decades later to complain about one of the only good decisions that shitshow has made. Brainless nostalgiafags.

>lewding a 10 year old

I bet you think Tracey was good too

By the time Misty was written off, she had already devolved into a cardboard cutout. Something similar happened with May, but the writers stopped doing it after that.

ironically enough, she's more sexy with the daisy dukes.

No, continuing this trash was a mistake.

Biggest mistakes were OBJECTIVELY not having Ash win either the Sinnoh League or Kalos League. Being seeing Ash lose to shit like "lol Charizard is napping" since I was like 6 I'm still butthurt.

Sinnoh:
>Cut down the gap between Ash's 7th and 8th badges (which was a literal year/52 episodes)
>Ash actually wins instead of being beaten by Tobias the plot device
>Have an Elite Four Arc that takes place in Johto to promote HGSS like the Battle Frontier Arc took place in Kanto to help promote FRLG
>Helps make the edition of Cynthia in the anime not be comeptely pointless
>Explain his lack of fame in Unova the next season being due to the huge distance between the regions

Kalos
>Ash doesn't fucking lose to a Charizard when he has type advantage

Let's say Misty continued, what would she have done? Brock stayed for two extra generations and he just got progressively worse as wallpaper.

Did people seriously think Misty should have stayed in the anime for 20 years like Ash and TR? Even just thinking about that is absurd.

She'd have just become a contest person like May and Dawn and just had their entire arcs probably.

Haveing a new region and all new characters/plot every season would've been really cool. Digimon did that

I doubt that. The Contests would have still been given to new characters (May/Dawn), because it's easier to give a new character a new goal rather than give it to an existing one, plus they advertise their gens for it.

Most likely if Misty had stayed for Hoenn, she'd be shoved in the background with Brock while May had the Contest goal anyway.

BRASTO BURN

Fuck off manchild, kill yourself. The fact that you still watch it means you are already a waste of human space. The show has always been garbage.

sh-should I watch all 1000+ episodes of Pokemon?

>Ash doesn't fucking lose to a Charizard when he has type advantage
This happened?

>which was a literal year/52 episodes
God I hated how slow DP was. It was as bad as Johto only worse since it had more episodes.

>>Have an Elite Four Arc
I'm still annoyed they didn't do this when it looked like they were leading up to it the entire time. It was the only time they met all four E4 members and the champion in the series, they even brought up the concept of fighting them.

If you want to. Pokemon is a kids show and it does soft-reboots every new gen, but the show itself is entertaining as long as you set you expectations accordingly.

I mean he's never won a championship so...

No. The mistake was not replacing ash too. Every new region should have had a different protagonist

Yes.
>people actually started watching XY in the hope that he would win this time

my nigger.

You know remembering now I guess I shouldn't be surprised didn't his Pikachu beat a rock snake with lighting?

Just get your nostalgia kick by watching whatever season you remember watching back when you were a kid and call it good. The show is really bad and boring if you have no attachment to it.

Most of the eps in the latter gap of DP still had many good or important eps. And even then, you can skip over the fillers or boring eps if you want to.

>Serena
>Shipping: the character

S1 pokemon isn't half bad. People hate om team rocket but they were a good outlet for meta shit and James's episode is the best.

As a mistyfag, no.

She deserves a shitload more than Ash, rather than be reduce to "generic female partner" season after season.

Team Rocket can get exhausting sometimes when they're forced into every single episode, even gym battles and other important episodes. But overall they're the most fun part of the show

>Most of the eps in the latter gap of DP still had many good or important eps
It still took so damn long to get there.
>you can skip over the fillers or boring eps if you want to
Not when this was 6 years ago and you were watching as they came out.

I watched DP as it aired. The long gap still had important events in it:

Ash Vs. Paul 6 on 6
Chimchar evolving twice
Grotle evolvng
Ash capturing Gible
Gliscor leaving for training
Dawn's last two Contests
Dawn's Grand Festival
Dawn getting Cyndaquil and Togekiss
Team Galactic finale and Hunter J finale
Brandon the Pyramid King Returns
etc.

It's not like nothing was happening.

>Ash capturing Gible

Now that WAS pointless. Can't believe he chose Gible to fight fucking Darkrai.

Kek. Gible was also used in the Conway battle.

But yeah it was too late a capture. I honestly thought Gible would be brought back to meet Iris in BW or evolve there but it didn't happen

As much as I hated how long that gap was, I do have to say DP probably had the best side plots. Paul was a fun rival, and the Hunter J arc was baddass.

Honestly if they just spaced out some of the events better between badges DP would be far better remembered.

Also thanks for reminding me of how much I hated Gliscor leaving. I hate it when they do episodes like that in the show. It's makes having the pokemon in the first place feel pointless, especially when it's before a league.

Pokémon was a mistake.

>No, she's the worst pokegirl, even worse than Iris.

You shut your whore mouth!

They had Quilava get the "Woah an evolution during the Pokemon League!" moment that time to help push HGSS.

Agreed

Nah, giving Misty Togepi was the mistake, it destroyed her as a character.

Now whenever she shows up, she's a delight.

Her recent appearance in Sun & Moon was really charming. Like an apology for how much damage they did to her character over the years.

Well at least Gliscor came back, it's leave was only temporary. It's when Ash's pokemon are released forever that's a problem.

A terrible mistake.

No because she came back a lot cuter

Nah, she's in this weird no-man's land of not having tits like May but not being flat-chested like Serena.

Misty was hotter in the Electric Tale of Pikachu
fight me

With scenes like this it's not hard to see why

>Censored Version

How bloody dare you!

There's no way a Misty that lewd would have aired

>that front shirt zipper

lord have mercy

May > Iris > Serena > Lillie > Dawn > Misty

This is terrible.

Man, Sun and Moon is so fucking boring. . .

Nailed it desu

Lol, you couldn't be more of an asspained manchild if you tried.

No pokegirl was better at handling the balls.

Great taste, user.

If this was referring to anything other than the anime you might be correct.

Otherwise legitimate worst taste.

Based

why? what went wrong? I thought people were saying it was great at first

>tfw Misty is still my waifu from the 90s

I feel so alone :(

They kept Jesse's tits, why couldn't they have kept Misty's?

You got an uncensored version?

Misty's the best girl by virtue of being the most fun and compatible with the rest of the cast.

Discard retards trying to say Serena. She had about as much personality as a bottle of milk. Fat manchildren like her because they're still projecting themselves into Ash, and want to vicariously live as a superhero with a french girl having a crush on them.

Just on that, the original series/season 1 is the best pokemon has ever been. The main reason for this is Ash still being a fresh character, yet to go through any tribulations, so the viewer can still grow through him. By now, he's been through the same old shit too many times to count. No idea why dumbasses on /vp/ still have an everlasting general on the anime.

It's not difficult to find on the internet you stupid moron.

Iris was such a waste of a cute character.

She was advertised as "The wild child" when all she ended up being was a watered down Misty. She didn't do shit either, when she had so much potential to at least have a cool dragon team.

If they just kept her game personality she would have been great though.

cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/8/87/Pikachu2_082.jpg
cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/b/b9/Pikachu2_083.jpg

Also
cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/6/6f/EToP_Japanese_volume_edits.png

It goes like this.

why are pokegirls so fucking hot

Bullshit

Some people just never move on. What they know already is what's comfortable to them, and they'll do everything they can to be comfortable until they die.

Nice try.

Hey all you pokemon league fans, it doesn't matter what you think. It's wearable! It's washable! It's OFFICIAL.

>gave the show a fresh start
>Implying it's not the same shit every time

Shit taste

Japan don't want brown girls to waifu.

God fucking DAMN, how hype was Charizard vs Magmar?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6kBS9W0yUw

Modern shounen battles can't compete.

It's shit.

That's not the official chart, you fucking imbecile.

Yes it is, no matter how much salty morons like yourself cry about it.

>being so braindead you missed an obvious joke

Misty is so ugly

Anime Misty was trash compared to game Misty.
Should've made her an OC just like Ash

You might as well kill yourself. You could do something useful with that time or maybe watch good anime instead of an advertisement for the games.

Who?

Does /vp/ have acceptable taste?

nothing new, nips hate brown waifus

Why were Duplica and Casey so memorable?

Here's the first 4 uncensored chapters translated.

imgur.com/a/syzRs
imgur.com/a/f8tVI
imgur.com/a/Z5OkY
imgur.com/a/hX9P3

The magazine scans were more uncensored than these, but no one's translated those.

No. Everything since Gen 6 has been garbage. They know neckbeards are going to buy the game regardless so they stopped trying after B2W2.