twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shotacon love is best love.

kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=41293

>Super's ending
>anyone and everyone now starts shitting on it

based

It was honestly the only thing I cared about in Super

It truly was a good ship, at least Toriyama still has that talent

It honestly should have ended on a high note with the Goku Black Saga, then taken its time to rewrite and reshoot the universe survival saga and come back in like two years or something.

Also Android 17 is still stronger than Golden Frieza and SSB

Just imagine how good DBS couldve been with good pre production.

CELL BTFO

Do you love Vados

How fucked would everybody be if Jiren was on their side?

>Also Android 17 is still stronger than Golden Frieza and SSB

nope, he really isn't

his whole shtick was infinite energy and it's why he was able to last so long, he never had the powers of a God

that's just fan-wank

Reminder, the Cell saga was rushed trash that was grounded and had the worst plotholes in the series.

Much like TLJ.

Thats Naho Ooshi art, right? If so then she is better than Toyotaro.

Poor Mai was so heartbroken. She is very lucky that Pilaf is a dumbass and fucked up their wish to Shenlong.

what were some of the plotholes

i thought cell saga had one of the most satisfying conclusions.

Is Mai a pedo?

so uhh is frieza still sleeping?

Will Blanco have his proper SSG/base hairstyle in the manga?

I wonder how they're going to address all this stuff not happening in EoZ? Where are Beerus and Whis? Where are the Pilaf gang and why isn't Mai with Trunks? Stuff like that.

He's SS3 tier, has infinite stamina, and is actually smart.

>how are they going to explain EoZ not having things that happened 20 years after it aired
With retcons, you genius.

user...

Yeah but are they going to actually show those retcons?

LOVE VADOS

he should've gotten the wish, why does it always have to be goku

Lasting long has dick to do with it, he was taking direct hits from Toppo and Jiren and everyone else and he wasn't dropping dead or exploding into a million pieces.

Frieza just stood around going HO HO HO for 15 episodes and then lost his Golden form and wasn't even able to stand after Jiren just slapped him a couple of times

>Cell's Regeneration. That's the biggest one.

It's still crazy that Mai is literally Vegeta's daughter in law now

I agree, they're cute together.

EoZ was just a fucking tournaments, Beerus and Whiz don't spends every single minute of their lives on earth

She can do gags better than Toyo though. I hope she gets to do a DBS spinoff series instead of being stuck with DB SD

>he was taking direct hits from Toppo and Jiren and everyone else and he wasn't dropping dead or exploding into a million pieces

because the entire point of the tournament is that the fighters have to hold back not to kill their opponents

You do know that Whis and Beerus not showing up in EoZ doesn't mean they don't exist. Or that the Pilaf gang not showing up only means they are doing something else, right?
Characters don't need to hang out together every fucking time.

Oh wow I had no clue that there was a manga of that OVA. She's not horrible, but Toyo is still much better.

Post smiles you want to protect.

Are you fucking stupid or just Zbabies? In the manga the epilogue just had two chapters, Trunks going to visit Goten and Goku, Vegeta and Bulma being there too then the tournament. There's absolutelly nothing to say, no retcons, just Beerus, Whis, Mai, Pilaf and Shu not being there the 5 minutes Trunks went to visit Goten and the day of the tournament

Maybe that's the big cliffhanger ending like he crawls out from under a rock and then shoves the both off them off the stage and goes HO HO HO and wishes to become a God of Destruction or the next Zen Oh or something gay like that

Does anyone have screencaps of the shitshow that came after the blanco reveal?
I haven't been in the super threads for a while

Goku looks great in casual clothing.

The only thing they might need to explain is the Pillaf Gang not being around with Bulma's family (maybe they went to gather the DBs again?). Beerus and Whis were missing from tons of slice of life episodes, so EoZ would be nothing new in that sense.

There's and it fixs the plotholes of Toei's version (how surprising, huh?), Goku never teleports to a place where there's no one (breaking the rule of IT) and people never mention Boo's death two years ago (while they did in the anime version, when they are supposed to have their memories erased by Shenlong)

Esto es el fin, Jiren!

Where can I read chapter 32?

It's not up on mangastream nor on the spectrum nexus.

This one.

Neither Gohan or 17 are SSB level, or even SSG level for that matter.

17 didn't become God-level after fighting poachers for 10 years and Gohan didn't become God-level after training with Piccolo for a day.

Both are way stronger than SS3 but SSG is still beyond them. It shouldn't be that easy to reach the realm of the Gods.

Yeah but there's at least one scene where Jiren is aiming for Vegeta and then 17 shoves him out of the way and eats Jiren's full force.

Frieza is presumably unconscious or something hiding behind a rock after getting hit a couple of times while #17 was standing strong until the end.

It's a shame he more or less lost all humanity after he died that second time

>Mai is literally Vegeta's daughter in law
That's the funniest thing about all of this. Also cute how he quickly welcomed Mai into their family when he saw how much Trunks loves her.

Is that the GBA game?

Oh man that game's my jam.

Why does every retard assume that 17 only fought poachers for all those years? The logical thing is that he also trained, since you know. He got stronger

>his shirt literally just arbitrarily disappears because in the show pre-UI Goku had it and real UI Goku didn't
god damn these devs

>It shouldn't be that easy to reach the realm of the Gods.

It shouldn't be that easy to be Super Saiyan, let alone Super Saiyan 3, but we have Trunks and Gotenks who accidentally the whole thing before puberty - and then the waifu Saiyans who learned about it via back tingles and getting kind of upset for a minute. So yeah. #17 is on the level of gods because he was a ranger for a few years, that's official canon. Sorry.

Pure comedy gold.

I was always thinking of you
The reality that squeezes my heart
I was always longing to see you
And I'll continue to forge ahead with that memory

You know for all the shit we give spics, they were pretty close in predicting how this would look

17 could kill black easily

>what were some of the plotholes

Trunks says that 19 and 20 destroyed his future, but because Toriyama's editor disliked them, Toriyama changed the main villains to 18 and 17, and next time Trunks appears he suddenly says he knows nothing about 19 and 20. (The anime fixed this though).

Cell mentions a Trunks killing Freeza in his past, and yet he seemingly still comes from a ruined Android future. Also the different time machine date set in his future for no explained reason.

nunca olvides

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1snCkCa7FrOe2bpuyNYtcE7xsWMe0oGMd

>you download episode 131
>play it
>see this instead of the episode

Goku had a far superior training environment for 7 years in the other world between Cell saga and Buu saga and he didn't even remotely get near God level

It's a complete asspull to make 17 god-level just because he trained for a decade, no matter how you look at it, it's bad writing dude

fuck god why don't they use this color for super saiyan more? The yellow shit looks so fucking bad. The hair in general in nu-dragon ball just looks abysmal.

It looked really good in that one takashi or whoever episode

No, he just lost a couple of brain cells.

Dragon ball, more accurately Toriyama devises a dispute under the premise that the antagonist can flatten all fists and it is a powerful country that can greatly increase the attack power I do not know. Without further progress, it is ultimately a progressive force system that strikes barricades. Can I update this expression to integrate other combat mechanisms, techniques, science, intelligence, magic? Yes, but Toriyama makes great efforts to update what has been maintained since the beginning of the original manga. I do not see anyone looking for it, and I have innovative creativity to do such things. So, the additional structure is the only known species that the writer has not yet explored deeply, so it may start to rotate around the angels' actions and things.

Still confusing when you realize that before the youth wish she had wasted her entire life serving a blue imp thing.

I'm not saying he's God level. I'm saying he didn't spend his years beating up poachers and nothing else.

To think there are people who still dislike TrunksxMai because they still want Trunks and Pan to get together from GT. Truly sad.

Will Freeza ever kill Goku?

Wrong.
Best couple is pic related

It's the same idea for Freeza. The 17 you saw in the Cell Saga was a 17 that never trained in his life, so he gets exponential benefits from training compared to Goku who started from a much lower level.

Gohan and 17 couldn't even put a dent on regular Toppo, who was SSB tier.
They are at most SSG. Gohan is stronger than 17, he only survived this long because he was craftier and avoided close conflicts.
>b-but he injured jiren
only because jiren let his guard down. By the same logic sorbet is SSG tier because he injured goku.

Caulifriends assemble!

DELETE THIS.

Champa a shit

hot

Given how UUB has grown these days, I think there is a future story in which Son Gong wants to encourage and train others to use their potential as potential opponents to reach their level.

If he can not compare at the level of anointed God other than the angels, the only way is to retreat.

Ougon will train UUB and find out that he may surpass his super instinct. He could easily solve his friends' problems, but decided to help them. The next generation is preparing for themselves, and more.

At least now I want to believe in the next direction

Why the fuck is it that every single line of Freezer's dialogue ends with
>Soda's car
>Dis naaaaaay

lol I thought the entire point of the androids was that they were artificially strong, that's why they didn't even have ki levels

that meant that their strength obviously came from their android modifications so how do you raise your power high enough to contend in Super when you don't have ki in the first place?

all seems ass-pull to me but that's Super in a nutshell regardless

What made 18 &17 irredeemably evil in Future Trunks timeline?

This. 17's baby-born base power level 0 was stronger than Super Saiyan - well Super Saiyan Vegeta at least.

17 could have just thrown a few kamehamehas or whatever into the sky or ocean everyday and it would have been enough training for him to become the god killer that he is today

Assembled!

There's a reason he's getting wished back and Quitela isn't, user

Sup bitch

cause he's an asshole

HERE

>not having trunks and mai stay in current timeline so f.trunks could have been in ToP rooster.

JUST

you might like that beyond retarded idea to his power growth but anyone with a fully functioning brain won't

Alpha for best girl.

But then Roshi wouldnt have a moment to shine

what do you have against true love?

Didn't they awaken later in their own time line? Probably Gero installing more protocols into their minds.

Lovely

>you don't have ki in the first place

They're still part human and still have Ki. Even poor Tienshinhan has Ki. You're assuming that their enhancements as cyborgs are limitations.

I know it was established that they don't "have" ki in the android cell saga and couldn't be detected, but Toriyama has had dementia for years or something and couldn't even remember that Saiyans have tails when Trunks was born.

These people spent the last 20 or so years reading too much fanfics and doujins about Trunks and Pan, so much that they thought it was supposed to be a real thing. They also saw "hints" about their supposed relationship in GT that just weren't there. Total delusion.

I remember one crazy girl reading Dan Dan Kokoro's lyrics and saying it was Trunks singing to Pan.

FAGbba is for vegeta.