Sorry guys, I know you all want peace and freedom and shit for the angels, demons, and humans...

>Sorry guys, I know you all want peace and freedom and shit for the angels, demons, and humans, but instead I'm going to side with Cheerios since I want to ride his cock. Oh, and we're going to doom everyone to death by Bahamut, but it's okay, I get my blind husband from it all.
What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=96ILOw_6aAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It means that after years of the first Rage of Bahamut anime's fans shitting on every other anime and bragging how superior ROB was (they're basically the Flip Flappers fanbase on steroids), the karma hit them hard.

>it's another rob-fags having the attention span of a fish thread
Bahamut was breaking out of his own seal. Cheerios wanted to have a nuke waiting for him, when he did.
Demons were subhumans who were utter dicks throughout the first season and trampled shamelessly over human life. Azazel especially, which makes his indignant moralizing throughout the fucking thing so hilarious.

Everyone in the show got what they deserved, Rita included.

Women are bitches user

Maybe that's what Mappa was aiming for. Maybe the director walked up to the writer and told her "I want you to write to most godawful mc you can. Up till now you've written shitty tv dorama series, so you're uniquely qualified to write the shittiest, most infuriating braindead female lead possible. Each of her decisions and motivations has to make to audience seethe, as if we wanted to power a rocket fueled with anger to the moon. Can you do that for me, shitty dorama writing lady?" Did you ever consider that?

Well, they succeeded

>Demons were subhumans who were utter dicks throughout the first season and trampled shamelessly over human life.
Most, yeah, but that's no excuse to torture and enslave all of them, especially literal children. Someone being a cunt to ya doesn't mean you get the permission to be an even bigger cunt to everyone else. If the anime is following the RoB universe 1:1 then not all of the demons are cunts, just 90% of them. Just fuck up the 90%, not the 10% who are minding their own business.

And all of this still doesn't forgive fucking over the angels or Jeanne. Nina and Cheerios a shit.

>Someone being a cunt to ya doesn't mean you get the permission to be an even bigger cunt to everyone else.
How many times does want need to get raped in the ass before it becomes morally acceptable for them to take the initiative?
90% of them is still Faerun Drow levels of fucking awful, and that's sufficient for people in that setting to kill them on sight.

The angels just happened to have the weapons he needed to face Bahamut. Every conflict between humans and angels from that point on was an offense by the angels trying to put humanity back in its place. Jeanne's circumstance was sad, but it obviously wouldn't make much sense to let her roam free after she gave birth to a secret weapon for his enemies.

Seeing her face gave me PTSD. Thanks OP.

I was disappointed that they didn't slaughter their entire disgusting race. Demons terrorized, kidnapped, tortured and killed humans for fucking centuries, I think it's more than appropriate to have them at slave bay.

I think she meant she is sorry, because she knows they all want peace and freedom and shit for the angels, demons, and humans, but she is going to side with Cheerios since she wants to ride his cock. Oh, and they're going to doom everyone to death by Bahamut, but she thinks it's okay, because she gets her blind husband from it all.

Angels and demons deserved to fail for their incompetent leadership. All Cheerios had was an anti-divine goon squad and single-fire nuke, yet he humiliated them at every opportunity.

Literally did nothing wrong.

>A kid dying is the same to being rejected by your genocidal crush

I liked first season. Is second one as bad as they say? I watched one episode some time ago. Should I forgot about it and pretend theres only one ?

It's as good as Darker than Black S2.

What were they thinking when they wrote this shit? I wish Nina died

>What were they thinking when they wrote this shit?
Female fans. It worked (see tumblr) but not as much as they expected

Mostly I see fans hating it.

Didn't VS sell more poorly overall than Genesis? Guess that backfired.

I don't know who she is, but I want to punch her in the throat

I've seen way less doujin, dunno about BD sales.

Fans of S1 hated it but some women liked it. Unfortunately for Cygames, not enough women to compensate the fanbase loss and tumblrinas don't buy BDs

Ah, most of the fans I know of S1 were woman. Dreams were crushed.

At first I hated Nina, but now I think she did nothing wrong. She's the personification of Max Stirner. Fuck the demons and poorfags and angels and shit. You have no obligation to them. Fuck shishou and shit, no obligation to him. Pursue what you want. And what do *I*, Nina, want? Some hot princely dick. What did she get? Hot princely dick. She isn't dumb at all; she's the smartest person in the anime, because she's the only one who managed to get exactly what they wanted. She did so by disregarding all the spooks like muh genocide and muh demon orphans, or muh in vs out group. She got the dick she wanted. Did anyone else get the dick they wanted? No. They did not. This, you little shits, this is the face of a winner.

Cygames needs to animate Castle in the Sky. Make it a movie about (You) the Knight and Vampy's adventure just like in the game.

Or animate the part where the Self-Insert gets btfo by Lucifer and he nukes the world into literal oblivion.

I-it's okay. Favaro will save S3, right?

Right?

Is Nina a libertarian?

Nina is obviously ancap. She was willing to destroy half the city to get her bounty hunt on. I doubt she believes in personal property since she couch-crashes with drunk-o all the time. Ain't no personal property but what your gun says you have. And Nina has all the guns. Because she's a fucking dragon.

I'm not really sure but I think S1 fanbase on Japan were mostly guys because Favaro was too ugly. Fujos has always loved Azazel/Lucifer though. The point is Cygames really wanted more female fans so S2 happened

I doubt there will be a S3. Cygames certainly has the cash, but after how bad VS flopped and how much of the fanbase they built up with Genesis fucked off they probably aren't looking at doing another season.

I guess it's just the parts of pixiv/twitter I hung out in, since I saw almost all girls.

Personally their plan backfired, fuck S2.

Possibly OVA of pre-VS Favaroooo and Kaisar doing bro bounty hunter things. Like, you know, what we fucking wanted to begin with.

Maybe they could expand on the manga. It was fun.

If it make you feel better, Azazel merchandise sold like hotcakes on the Shall We Dance fan-event but there was a lot of Cheerios merchandise left

It does, thank you.

Did Kaisar do ok? He got pretty screwed by VS.

I don't know. He gets fanarts on pixiv so maybe. It was terrible how Kaisar got butchered for Hitler's sake

Brightens up my day, every time.

I think Satou stated in that interview that was translated on here that he ended Virgin Soul the way he did so that if there was a S3, he could essentially start from a clean slate. Aside from Kaisar being a zombie, the cast from Genesis hasn't changed much.

Jeanne is completely broken but she wasn't important. Seriously, fuck Cygames and fuck the writer

All we need is Favaro

And fuck whoever created this box art for the final blu ray. Right is what we should have gotten, but instead we got one of the worst romances I've ever seen in an anime.

Jeanne got so screwed. At least let her have her son, writer.

The heart of the show is Favaro and Kaisar's friendship. Their chemistry is so strong that their few scenes together on VS were enjoyable. Not even the writer could ruin it

>t. mad demonfag
You lost, we win. Get over it.

>Jeanne get locked on a prison for years
>Get back her son
>Start to develop a lesbian relationship with Sofiel
>Then her son dies and Sofiel gets blacked
Why the writer hated Jeanne so much? My theory is that she hated her so much because Jeanne was a single mother and the writer seems to be from the alt-right. Jeanne was magically raped but alt-righters blame rape victims (she was praying on a provocative pose, why did she pray for Gabriel-sama anyway? she was asking for it)

Pretty much Genesis had a shit plot, but the charm of it was the characters and the adventure. I still can't believe how badly these characters were fucked over in VS.

>Didn't VS sell more poorly overall than Genesis? Guess that backfired.
It sold more
>Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis: 2,551
>Shingeki no Bahamut Virgin Soul: 3,174

>alt-right
Please stop. We already know the reason why things were the way they were thanks to interviews. Keep your political nonsense out of it.

Welcome to The Female Power Fantasy !!!
youtube.com/watch?v=96ILOw_6aAU

Yes, the video is offensive and it looks Sup Forums shit, worse ... Incel stuff, but if you can handle the cringe, will give an interesting perspective on how bad writing works when the woman has the pen

Good thing VS isn't canon to the game and Jeanne is in love with you.

I agree that females writers are usually horrible. But in Virgin Soul's case the writer was a complete newcomer to anime and her entire previous works were shitty soap operas about "forbidden love". She straight out stated that she didn't like or understand the characters from Genesis. Add to that Cygames dumb decision making and we got Virgin Soul.

>Sup Forums - Female Film Study
Fuck off.