I've readed the Evangelion manga , and I think is better than the anime...

I've readed the Evangelion manga , and I think is better than the anime.Now I want to an anime adaptation based on the manga based on the original anime.What think Sup Forums about that?

Other urls found in this thread:

nlab.itmedia.co.jp/nl/articles/1802/23/news057.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ur dum fag

mmmmmm , sure boy...

More Eva,i would rather have Hideaki Anno create a new anime

Eva wasn't even new, it was an unlicensed Nadia sequel that got out of hand. He either makes that again or he makes Re: Cutie Honey and you forget he was even involved.

I liked Re:Cutey Honey,and besides it would be nice to see Anno make anything new,even a live action movie

personally hated the ending, everyone forgetting everything makes the events in the story meaningless in the end.

I do agree. Evangelion manga is better than the anime and that´s a fact . Unfortunatly, it isnt really pragmatic. Hideak should have never directed Eva.

However , its better than the anime ending.

Congratulations

End of Eva was kino

I believe that the Anime had the best ending compared to the manga and EOE. EOE is great mind you, the manga on the other hand basically omits events.

Leave Sup Forums.

Well, I'd love to have a 26-episode adaptation of Angelic Days, so I guess we both have impossible dreams

Nah , Endings: Manga > EOE > TV anime

I think you're wrong, the manga is just watered down anime eva, especially the ending.

Really? Angelic Days? Even the rebuild is better...

3+1 promises to disappoint, which will allow the TV anime ending to be better than something.

Spoiler: Rei is Shinji's mom

i say NGE>EOE>>manga
Manga is a water-downed version of previous iterations.

NGE explored each main characters problems and solutions. EOE was good as well, but was a movie and focused more so on Shinji.

The manga is more clear

Which doesn't make it better. Again, it's basically discount EVA, or an EVA that didn't have the balls to see it to the end.

Both EoE and NGE have two of the best endings in all of anime. The manga just have whats basically a time reset were none of the things that happend actually mattered execpt for a few geographical details. And before that it's just EoE but with out Anno's direction and the necessary insight of Shinji's character that episode 25 and 26 provides. Making it just less impactfull.

haha

It's either Angelic Days or just a SoL EVA that goes its on way, I wouldn't really mind. Hell, even adapting the Shinji Ikari Raising Project would be interesting. It'll never happen, anyway.

Asuka or Rei?

it would not be interesting because they are like a shit fanfiction , with so much flanderization.

>readed
You can't be serious with this shit.

Asuka

>What think Sup Forums about that?
That's what Killing Bites is.

so , anime or manga?

If 3.0+1.0 ends with the original asuka from NGE re uniting with shinji, how many gigatons (metric) of asshurt will it cause?

>Shinji's character is reduced to a generic mecha protagonist, his issues minor at best
>Asuka's character gets raped harder than Asuka does, going from arguably the most well-written and complex character in the show to a generic tsundere that only cares about piloting and Kaji-sama's dick
>Ending is shit
>Asuka vs. MPEVAs is shit
>Asuka death scene is removed, the scene that replaces it and her new death are both shit
>Gendo goes from being a sad, lonely person to a complete shitbag
>Yeah the manga is better than the anime guys

Anyone who's not expecting a loop of some sort is just deluding himself at this point.

>Shinji still being equal.
>"muh Asuka Asuka Asuka"
>Gendo is fixed , what the hell are you saying?
>Yeah the manga is better than the anime guys

EoE > NGE > Rebuild > Re-Take > Manga
Sorry, Sadamato. You just don't understand characters.

Gendo is lowkey the one who suffered the most.

Piss off my dude, it's obivous you're baiting by now.

I can't decide if this theory is batshit insane or not. It's super duper out there, yet some of the connections drawn in it especially in the first part, are solid.

I also dislike how the manga handled Kaworu. He is much better in the anime despite or maybe because he was only in one episode.

>dude just reset everything and make everyone forget what happened lmao
How do you even call this an ending for fuck's sake ?

that end raises a solution to the concept of the AT

On the past presedent why do you say Komm Süsser Tod, is from Asuka perspective, when it has line such as
>I feel the best thing I could do is end it all and leave forever
when that line could only be from Shinji's perspective.
And the song also speaks of guilt something I would attribute too Shinji's character a lot more than Asuka's. I can't remeber Asuka ever expressing guilt in the entire show.
And the name could just be a refrences to the Bach piece since they used his other pieces earlier in the film.

>I thought that I could live for no one else

This isn't Shinji. Shinji's problem is that he lives for ONLY others. Asuka has the opposite.

The fact that it's sung by a woman in the first-person.

Everything You've Ever Dreamed is Shinji's song, and it's sung by a woman as well, yes, but in the third person ("What was it she did to break your heart?" etc. - a woman interrogating shinji)

He has a personality in manga where in the series it's all about what another character imagines him to be. It's a different dynamic, he's outright a shitbird and the protagonist laments that a connection still occurs despite deliberate effort to ignore people again, and it stayed distinct from Asuka who was an abrasive person who became understood to be sensitive herself.

But you can't say that Asuka is the one responsible for instrumentality, that can only be to either Rei or Shinji
>I've lost everything everything, everything that matters to me
This expresses Shinji perfectly at the end of episode 24 and EoE. While the only thing Asuka really loses is the ability to pilot, and maybe Kaji but the language used seems abit excessive for that.
And the film is partly about Shinji learning to open himself up to other people, and the song seems to express a failure to do that.
If anything the song seems too mix part of both Asuka and Shinji in it.

Well Shinji is voiced by a woman and it happens when everyone is about to melt together so gender don't really matter anymore.

>This expresses Shinji perfectly at the end of episode 24 and EoE. While the only thing Asuka really loses is the ability to pilot, and maybe Kaji but the language used seems abit excessive for that.

Are you joking?

In her life Asuka have lost a lot, but at the time of EoE it describes Shinji a lot better.

You're going through some ridiculous logical hoops to avoid the fact that it's clearly Asuka's song.

Both these songs were made by the same people, at the same time. One is clearly Shinji's, which is EYED. The other is logically Asuka's because these are the two important characters during instrumentality/the end of EoE. One has a first-person female perspective (Komm, Susser Tod) and the other has a third person perspective, clearly because the object of the song isn't female.

You're making ridiculous assumptions like "The title is only in German because, uh, Bach! It's because of Bach or something!"

it made sense, the production of the anime was a mess, they did the script episodio a episodio, Hideaki Anno was literally crazy at the time of production, they burned every budget before the end, they were dubbing static art concept because they had no money animation even a terrorist attack had

Everything You've Ever Dreamed wasn't even used so using it as proof of anything seems pointless.
And Rei is atleast just as important to instrumentality as Asuka if not significantly more important.
The part you have picked out to justify it being solely about Asuka seems more cherry-picked than anything.

>The title is only in German because, uh, Bach! It's because of Bach or something!"
This is a perfectly normal assumption to make considering that Bach had a piece named exactly that.

>Everything You've Ever Dreamed wasn't even used so using it as proof of anything seems pointless.

??? EYED is just as important as Komm, Susser Tod. The mere fact that it was cut (along with a huge amount of EoE) doesn't matter.

Had it contained information necessary for the story or character, it would have been used.

You're a fucktard.

Doesn't change the fact that Komm susser Tod is mainly from Shinji's perspective.

No it isn't, you're a sincerely stupid person. You even realize that you're wrong, you're just too defective to admit it.

I genuinely feel the same about you.

Good thing only one of us is right and it's me.

mean while in tokyo Anno announced that founded a software company to support indie games for real , real-real
nlab.itmedia.co.jp/nl/articles/1802/23/news057.html

typo
that*he* founded

Say please

>going from arguably the most well-written and complex character in the show
Oh I am laffin

Yeah, he's baiting all over your comatose body