Based

Based.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hyH2inDY9eI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>design one good character (by essentially ripping off samus aran)

>guys, we need to make new stories, but people only like this one character
>no problem, we'll just use the same design over and over

The fact that this strategy worked is proof that Fate fans are retards.

How is saber a ripoff of Samus? Because they are both blonde?

Why is this shit flopping so hard?

Yeah but why is she even with Male MC?

No, because they both have the exact same design and they're both fighting women who rediscover their femininity through relationships

Too difficult for normalfags to understand.

I love blonde Senjougahara.

>MFW saxon mongrels can't use latin properly

Romance lingua gentibus ab humanitate.

Too much umu.

>both fighting women who rediscover their femininity through relationships
When does Samus do that?

I take it you didn't play Other M.

What is that thing? Never heard of it

>extra
>nero
>male mc

>Umu counter

>Via phallus, unitam.

>
***,663位/***,656位 (***,697 pt) [*,**0予約] 2018/05/23 【Amazon.co.jp限定】Fate/EXTRA Last Encore 1(全巻購入特典:「描き下ろしB1布ポスター+ブックカバー」「ワダアルコ描き下ろし全巻収納BOX&ポートレート」引換シリアルコード付)(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]
They bundled something on it and still sells like shit KEK.

Which, besides being shit, came out years after fate

can you go back to /vg/? we really don't need you here making silly comparisons between fate characters and samus where the only real connection is them being blonde women who fight

Sorry Fate retard, this isn't an echo chamber. Go back where you came from.

>Whore of Babylon

>samus aran
?

>not translating umu
Why?

>exact same design
This doesn't look like Saber at all

What subs are these? at least they don't translate it as "associate" like other spic teams...

Yuma

>ripping off Samus

Gracias, pretor

Zerosuitwaifufags don't even know the glory of her game, user

Because it's become her trademark gimmick

begone thot

I will never understand this meme.

What a millennials even thinking?

romani ite domum

>samus
Holy shit, you're fucking ignorant. I bet you're just in videogames community for its Sup Forums outrages and don't actually care about the actual games.

Stop defending plagiarism, Fatefaggot.

Fatefags tertiaries only care about gacha and FGO

Who cares games rip off each other ideas all the time

Tenga Nero is hot!

Saber is actually a rip off of a character from a LN called Historia Regum Britanniae

Because people are tired of the nerowank
Septem was the last straw
Only umutards will disagree

>Franchise is popular with waifufags
>Kill off the prime waifu and shack the MC up with the not popular waifu character

Killing female was a mistake as much as teaming the male up with Nero instead of Tamamo, fucking morons., just because Nero has Saber's face doesn't mean she has to be the main servant

>she will never sit in your lap

go read some nips comments retard they're complaining about LE animation quality

>t. umutard
End yourself, if you don't acknowledge that the nerowank has gone too far you're a literal fucking retard

no arguments

>n-not an argument
whorefags are mentally ill

Fuck off back to /fgog/ with you shit memes. The only game where Nero's part was too big for its own good is Extella and there she had to pay with her own ending for that.

>tells me to go back to /vg/
>posts Liz
Kill yourself faggot.
>The only game where Nero's part was too big for its own good is Extella
Yeah it's not like Septem isn't a dumpster fire right? Even Boudica choosing to follow Nero is completely justified. You're literally retarded

>I didn't actually read Septem's official translation, I only parrot what I heard from other retards like myself
Fuck off.

>Admits how she was a dumbass in life
>get's worst end in extella
>nowhere near as powerful as other main servants in extra/extella
>doesn't get to fuck Hakuno

Go back to /fgo/ dumbass redman, she gets wanked in Septem as much Drake get's in Okeanos.

>FGO NA isn't an official translation guys!
Damage controlling this hard, damn you're fucking pathetic
Again, kill yourself

Why is the OP so insipid? I expected more from Shaft after all those great and stylish monogatari OPs.

>she gets wanked in Septem as much Drake get's in Okeanos.
Sure, that's why everyone can't stop talking about her, Caligula's entire character revolves around her, Romulus doesn't acknowledge anything else than her, the entire singularity has to revolve around her character despite it not being necessary, and fucking BOUDICA i.e. the woman who should despise her the most out of every single servant, follows her and even praises her?
>b-but she gets a bad ending in Extella
You brainwashed umutards are always entertaining with your delusions.

Don't try to talk sense with these people, they were tricked like dumbasses long ago and now they simply refuse to admit that they were clueless this whole time.
Like I said, fuck off back to /fgog/.

youtube.com/watch?v=hyH2inDY9eI should just re use ccc one to be honest

Blimey

>Romulus doesn't acknowledge anything else than her
It's almost like Romulus only cares about Rome and he was actually talking about Rome.
Fuck off. Go read the actual fucking chapter before spewing this grade A bullshit.

>gets told
>"d-don't respond to him!"
>"f-fuck off!"
umutards, everyone.
>he was actually talking about Rome.
He's talking about Nero and he mentions her name you fucking inbred mongoloid. End your life instead of telling me to read material you've never even read yourself, faggot.

I remember reading they finished the OP days before the anime aired

>He's talking about Nero and he mentions her name you fucking inbred mongoloid
He was talking about Rome. And the emperor is Rome. And all emperors are his children, because they're Rome.
It was all spelled out for idiots like you. And unlike Jeanne's "HOLY SHIT SHE'S A HOLY MAIDEN OF ORLEANS YOU GUYS SHE'S PERFECT SHE'S LEGENDARY SHE'S A SAINT SHE LITERALLY CANNOT HAVE AN EVIL ALTER EGO" bullshit from Orleans, it makes sense. Romulus loves Rome, and thus he loves Nero because Nero is Rome in all its glory. I'm literally quoting him.
Fuck off.

>And all emperors are his children, because they're Rome.
But he only ever talks about Nero, retard. Even in his my room lines, even when she's not relevant.
Stop trying to backpedal, you know you're wrong.
>it makes sense
That Romulus loves Nero, yeah. That she's the only emperor he ever talks about, no.
You fuck off, or learn to read but stop acting like a fucking faggot.

>But he only ever talks about Nero, retard.
Because she was the only one present at the moment, you idiot.

You seems to forget Alexander telling how she's a bad leader who doesn't care for her people or Romani doing the same thing, did you even played her interlude where she herself tells how she destroyed Rome and made people hate her and died alone in the middle of nowhere.

Okeanos was full of praise for for Drake how she doesn't act like a Pirate, how she's a good person and Mash would love to spend all their time with her, there's literally no criticism of her.

She's a Roma Empress dumbass, she's Rome itself

I liked Fate/Shaft idea at first now it seems like a really bad idea with their shit schedules and not so good animation

I don't get your reply. The OP itself is relatively well animated. The issue is that it's boring and monotonous. As much as I like umu, I don't want to see an OP of her jumping and attacking over and over and over and over. It's boring, uninspired and pathetic, specially from a studio that has medium-controlling success with OPs (they might not know the name of the song, but practically everyone will recognize Renai Circulation's melody.

The real wank was Jeannewank from Orleans. They explain that Jeanne Alter cannot exist because Jeanne was so fucking perfectly perfect that it's physically impossible for her to have an Alter. Meahwhile, she humblebrags like "Oh, I'm not a saint, I'm just a normal girl!" all the way through the chapter. That's a textbook definition of a Mary Sue.

the only way

Noctis lucis caelum.

I'm not exclusively talking about Septem, dumb fuck
>some characters criticized her and she was explicitly portrayed as flawed in Extra
Ok, and? Extra is the only good depiction Nero ever had in Fate
It doesn't change anything to the fact that anything else that involves her is a dumpster fire.
>there's literally no criticism of her
Cool headcanon but not only was Drake not the only focus of Okeanos unlike Nero in Septem, she's also pretty explicitly depicted as morally ambiguous and having questionable ideals during the entire singularity.
>nerowank isn't that bad because jeannewank exists
At least Jeanne isn't forced down everyone's throats in every recent Fate work except F/SF

I don't even get why people care so much about it, Nasu said himself nobody cared about FGO at first it was just a gatcha game and they started trying to craft a nice plot several chapter laters.
People who complain about umu wank never seem able to show this in extella ou extra.

God damn, why are you so hellbent on being wrong?
>not only was Drake not the only focus of Okeanos
You digging your own grave here. Just stop.
That's the point, no one cared. Japs ignored the first few chapters completely, they only noticed Jeanne Alter. There was no negative reaction, no positive reaction, there was no reaction at all. FGO took off only after Nasu was asked to write a few chapters, and he made Camelot which was a huge success.

>Just stop.
That doesn't sound like an argument to me, retard-kun
Unlike Septem, Okeanos had several characters in the spotlight and there were parts during which she didn't do shit

What? I thought that robot was he lmao,

I'm not arguing, I'm asking you to stop embarrassing yourself.

I want to fuck the emperor so hard.

>Cool headcanon but not only was Drake not the only focus of Okeanos unlike Nero in Septem, she's also pretty explicitly depicted as morally ambiguous and having questionable ideals during the entire singularity.

I didn't talk about Extra anywhere in that comment, Alexanders criticizing her for being a bad leader who doesn't care it was towards the end of Septem and the rest is her interlude.

Anyway most of her character plot and personality was build in Extra so it would make sense to discuss her character using it.
and fucking where they're shoving Nero down your throat ? this is a fucking Extra anime where she came from it doesn't make any sense complaining about her being in it.
She was the main focus 90% of the chapter or more she only lost a bit of spotlight near the Demon Pillar.

Your response makes no sense.

I want to rape those nazis

>still responding and not making an argument
Do you really want the last word this badly you little whore?

>everything is a ripoff

That's why I only read the original manga

Not brainlet-friendly.
Fuck off /u/fag.

Only things that are ripoffs are ripoffs. For example, Saber is a Samus clone.

>That's the point, no one cared
This. The first few chapters of FGO were never important, back then people saw that game as nothing more than a small gacha project created to make some money on the side. Orleans, Septem and Okeanos were all written in a similar fashion, like a "monster of the week" show. DW didn't give a fuck, Japs didn't give a fuck, and I don't see why we should give a fuck.

seibah is way hotter than samus tho

>saber's sword is a Master Sword ripoff

So was Fate just a Nintendo plagiarism through and through?

Redman is completely original

when will get a Redman doing Redman things series? I want a Punisher like series damn it!

Is it translated?

Still annoyed they hosed her job's strength stat multipliers.

>Redman hunting terrorist in the middle east never

>They explain that Jeanne Alter cannot exist because Jeanne was so fucking perfectly perfect that it's physically impossible for her to have an Alter.

Do they not know they're not even the same individual?

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

this isn't your board, Primeautists
fuck off back to Sup Forums's garbage Metroid threads with your fanon bloat on Samus Aran.

can i have some

You're just going to eat after her? But she's a messy eater.

Based spic subs using the proper syntax.

>watch this anime because of big rider titties
>she's shinji's servant again and dies first again

>Fateshit
>Not brainlet-friendly.