This show is honestly going to be one of THE greatest shows in the past decade. Make my words

This show is honestly going to be one of THE greatest shows in the past decade. Make my words.

>mock my words

It's great, but not that great.

It already is.

>8 episodes in, still not in Antarctica
>They didn't die going out on deck in that massive storm
>It's going to be revealed that the big reason why all the people vowed to go back to Antarctica was to recover Antarctica's mother's corpse
>People are going to act like it's the most emotional story ever told
It's a comfy 8/10. Would benefit a lot from being two cour as the ending is going to leave a lot to be desired.

I actually agree, this is AOTD level

I watched all the episodes this past week, and it made me wish that I had been watching from the start, its great

My wife is so cute

And what, pray tell, would they show us in those 10+ episodes?

This week's episode sucked though

Its the kind of anime you'll see years latter on "hidden gems" threads.

Actual Antarctica stuff. Their return journey back and home coming. How things play out with the students their lives.

How many threads have you made w/ that template? Sorry, too lazy to check the archive.

How disastrous are things going to turn out once they actually get to Antarctica though? I doubt anyone else is going to get killed off but there's no way the trip is going to be all sunshine and rainbows especially after all this foreshadowing/build-up they've been doing

Ever heard "it's the journey not the destination"?

I doubt anything bad's going to happen, beyond some emotional scenes when Shirase finally comes to terms with her mom's death.

This meme isn't funny no matter how much you try to force it, faggot

>It's going to be revealed

>inb4 Shirase runs off into the arctic night under delusions and never makes it back

Shirase is going to get stranded during a blizzard the same way her mom was, but this time the sorayoris will be there to save her. As the storm clears and they all hug themselves in tears, an aurora australis will be shining in the sky. Under its light a massive, beautiful landscape of Antarctica will reveal itself to the sorayoris as the insert song from ep5 plays out.
-beep beep-
Shirase reaches into her pocket and pulls out her cell phone, with a new message from her mother.
"You've made it to The Place Further than the Universeā„¢, Shirase-chan."
The yoris turn to see Shirase's mom walking toward them in the distance, helped by Captain.
Credits roll over a feel-good montage of the trip back to Japan.
It'll conclude on a post-credits scene of Megumi stabbing Kimari as she walks home
Source: my dad works at Madhouse

I want to be Shirase's slave.

Ever heard "what the fuck kind of ending was that?" ?

It hasn't been stated in the show yet.

>Megumi stabbing Kimari as she walks home

Marked

>Megumi
more like mega nerd

Kimari is the cutest.

user, calm the fuck down. SoraYori is a 6/10 at best. It started good, but the cheap drama spoiled it a bit to be honest.

AOTS

>Make my words

>Make my words

Shows like this are a diamond dozen.

I agree, this show is a diamond.

I feel like these kind of threads are cheap bait, regardless I like the show a lot, I don't care about AOTS.

>Make my words.
I am faggot OP AOTY AOTD xp

I don't understand all the people complaining about not being in Antarctica yet. Besides penguins and the dead mom there's not a whole lot there.

Why do you say this? I like this show but don't see it being that amazing

These are like the people complaining about the keions not making it to budokan. You shouldn't be paying attention to them

I believe you.

well except the K-On theme song wasn't packed to the brim with scenes of them playing Budokan

Don't take the bait. Just report. It's ircshits new pasta to force.

That's not Yuru Camp.

>Megumi stabbing Kimari as she walks home